• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Making Extra Money for Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep getting the donate to charity surveys on OW! I got the food diary one for me and DS1 thinking i would get the £7 but after doing the follow up survey it just came up donate to charity. I emailed the contact in the initial email to query it but not heard anything back.

I do surveys for Ipsos too and have had £20 in amazon vouchers. They send the vouchers really quickly and i like them because even if you start a survey and you are not elgible to complete it all you still get some points :thumbup:

hun you dont do surveys for charity it gives you the option to donate at the end of each survey but the points would have been added to your account if you look on right hand side

Some of the surveys are only for charity and you don't get points for them

I keep getting the donate to charity surveys on OW! I got the food diary one for me and DS1 thinking i would get the £7 but after doing the follow up survey it just came up donate to charity. I emailed the contact in the initial email to query it but not heard anything back.

I do surveys for Ipsos too and have had £20 in amazon vouchers. They send the vouchers really quickly and i like them because even if you start a survey and you are not elgible to complete it all you still get some points :thumbup:

hun you dont do surveys for charity it gives you the option to donate at the end of each survey but the points would have been added to your account if you look on right hand side

ooh i didnt know that:dohh: sorry ive not had one before

Yeah it happens to some people quite often but I personally have only ever had a couple - I still do them though lol!

finally got my £50

:wohoo:

they start posting them at the end of
the month so it should be here and cleared
this time next month

started the end of july so not too bad

:happydance::happydance:

ooh i didnt know that:dohh: sorry ive not had one before

Yeah, I have only had one that I got points on. And of all the ones I have started I have only actually completed 10. I seem to get chucked off loads. Its so frustrating!

i did the food study to but nothing yet-i also got the ice cream one but havent got any info for it yet?:shrug:

i got a text message earlier from this saying it's
happening at 8pm, could be tonight or tomorrow it doesn't say
and it doesn't state where we actually have to go for this kick off session

i've emailed them and nothing yet, worried if i don't
turn up they'll kick me out or something

:brat:

hi hun ive just been to a start up sessio you would have chosen a date and time to do the chat session and there should have been a link in the email they send you?

hi hun ive just been to a start up sessio you would have chosen a date and time to do the chat session and there should have been a link in the email they send you?

i'm into the main forum bit now, managed to get in
about 8.40, taking photos off the freezers in supermarkets
is going to be interesting :rofl:

What is the ice cream one? I done the food diary one but other than that dont seem to get many good ones.

What is the ice cream one? I done the food diary one but other than that dont seem to get many good ones.

100 women chosen to give their experiences on
ice cream, have to take pics and do a blog etc
over the next 3 weeks

£30 reward though so can't complain
doubt it'll come through before xmas but it
can go towards next years total lol

:happydance:

still waiting on payment for the food diary
and a media one from VO too

hurrrrry uuuup and pay meeeeee

:rofl:

Waiting on a £5 one from OW, doing a food diary for 2 days for myself OH and LO and will get £5 for it plus an additional £2 each for OH and LO's completed diaries. See the ones that you've to do over a couple of days/weeks? How long does it take roughly for money to b awarded to your account?

no idea on time frame, it's been a week since completing the
food diary and nothing yet, they did say over the next few weeks
so hopefully it'll be in by the weekend

nope but a chocolate one sounds good though!​

100 women chosen to give their experiences on
ice cream, have to take pics and do a blog etc
over the next 3 weeks

£30 reward though so can't complain
doubt it'll come through before xmas but it
can go towards next years total lol

:happydance:

i was secretely hoping we would be sent ice cream to try lol:blush: one can dream right:haha:

i was secretely hoping we would be sent ice cream to try lol:blush: one can dream right:haha:

my thoughts exactly
i don't even eat vanilla ice cream that much
i'm gonna have to buy some just to take pics

shame.

:muaha: :rofl:

I got screened out of the ice cream one:growlmad:

Jenny the choc one is quite interesting, it's week long thing and you can earn up to £35 based on participation so fingers crossed.

Looks like tesco may be replacing bzz agent with this orchard site, I've just signed up and filled in all the surveys:

https://orchard.tesco.com/signup/NewAgentSignup.do

I had the tesco email yesterday, on mse some people have already had an invite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlexJEllison
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"