Making Extra Money for Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know how long it takes for toluna to give you your Amazon voucher code once you've claimed it? Its been in processing for 2 weeks!! Gr gr and grrr!!

Sure top trump was waiting for one of these a while ago? Hopefully she can help if she's still about.

Can't remember how long my voucher took that came through the post. Maybe upto 3 weeks x

I'm pretty sure its £5 off when you spend £5 minimum. What is everyone planning to buy with it?

Does anyone know how long it takes for toluna to give you your Amazon voucher code once you've claimed it? Its been in processing for 2 weeks!! Gr gr and grrr!!

Sure top trump was waiting for one of these a while ago? Hopefully she can help if she's still about.

Can't remember how long my voucher took that came through the post. Maybe upto 3 weeks x

Ahh, I wasn't expecting it in the post, that makes more sense now haha! Thanks :thumbup: I'm just a dumbass with babybrain :haha: x

im really slacking on the ice cream one thought id find it more interesting but the tasks are random and given as an when-trying to plough on

Ive found it quite boring too, I won the guessing game and got an
extra £5 but I had to buy ice cream with it now so ive had to sub
myself which is annoying as decent icecream isn't cheap!

I can't be arsed with the forum, ive done the tasks and pictures but
I'd rather be bargain hunting than chatting about vanilla products lol

Who do you reckon the company is?​

Ahh, I wasn't expecting it in the post, that makes more sense now haha! Thanks :thumbup: I'm just a dumbass with babybrain :haha: x

Sorry think the amazon ones are via email but they take about the same time as the ones that come in the post. X

Thanks guys, I don't know why but expected the code there and then, I'm getting it mixed up with VO or OW I'm sure! x

I have been waiting since 1st November still waiting :growlmad:

:wacko: I got love to shop vouchers or what ever they ar called and they came in three weeks.

I'm waiting on OW to credit £14 to my account and waiting on onepoll paying £40 into paypal still (really hoping this £40 comes before Christmas because it saves me pending £40 cash on a present I want to buy someone!) I don't like the waiting part! :rofl: Also waiting on a £10 argos voucher for sun+ membership trial.

I'm waiting on OW to credit £14 to my account and waiting on onepoll paying £40 into paypal still (really hoping this £40 comes before Christmas because it saves me pending £40 cash on a present I want to buy someone!) I don't like the waiting part! :rofl: Also waiting on a £10 argos voucher for sun+ membership trial.

One Poll normally need a bit of a nudge! I give them the 30 days and then email them asking where my payment is, it's normally in then within a day or 2. I've received 2 payouts from them and had to do this both times :dohh:

I want my money's before Christmas dammit!!
Surely they know this.. Silly buggers

I think everyone is a bit slow atm - probs really busy! It took me about 3 weeks to get my £50 Sainsburys vouchers and normally VO are really quick xx

im really slacking on the ice cream one thought id find it more interesting but the tasks are random and given as an when-trying to plough on

Ive found it quite boring too, I won the guessing game and got an
extra £5 but I had to buy ice cream with it now so ive had to sub
myself which is annoying as decent icecream isn't cheap!

I can't be arsed with the forum, ive done the tasks and pictures but
I'd rather be bargain hunting than chatting about vanilla products lol

Who do you reckon the company is?​

oh thats a pain-it annoys me the phone app is glitchy-they said they would email to remind of tasks -which they dont and yes i cant be bothered with the discussions. the tasks are annoying i havent done shopping safari as i shop online and dont want to seem like a weirdo getting my camera out in a specific trip to the shops lol.
I dont know who it s though:shrug: not a clue as a random guess i would say walls? howabout you?

One Poll normally need a bit of a nudge! I give them the 30 days and then email them asking where my payment is, it's normally in then within a day or 2. I've received 2 payouts from them and had to do this both times :dohh:

Thank You. It's only been about two weeks but I might just email them now for a wee nudge and be cheeky saying I want it for a Christmas present and their present to me could be a quicker payout :haha:

have you seen the update, basically every brand
but haagen daz :dohh:

I did look like a weirdo I admit :haha:

have you seen the update, basically every brand
but haagen daz :dohh:

I did look like a weirdo I admit :haha:

:haha: weirdo yes cant believe that thought it would be one big brand! no i meant it would be a pain to specifically take a trip to take pics-it certanly wouldnt have been discreet as i would be chasing a toddler with a baby in tow all the while trying to make her see sense that she doesnt need another expandable flannel:dohh:

my user name is twinkle294 whats yours on there if you would like a random stalker on there:kiss:

it does feel like they're cheating a bit being
practically every leading brand lol

Im jenny10322 feel free to stalk

:winkwink:

And expandable flannels are awesome

:happydance:

Has anyone got the money for the food diary yet? I was supposed to get 9 quid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts