• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Making Miracles in March || Testing Thread

Babydreaming9

Reaction score
With AF well and truly on her way in the next day or two, I thought I’d start the March thread to bring some luck this cycle! FX

:dust:

March 1 - @Suggerhoney:witch:
March 2 -
March 3 -
March 4 - @Teanna :witch:
March 5 -
March 6 - @josephine3:witch:@xxmyheartxx :witch:
March 7 -
March 8 - @ehjmorris :witch:
March 9 - @littlewitch :witch:
March 10 -
March 11 -
March 12 -
March 13 -
March 14 -
March 15 -
March 16 - @Pink.Rose:witch:
March 17 - @HalfricanMa :bfp:@Laurabub84 :witch:
March 18 -
March 19 -
March 20 -
March 21 - @NightFlower:witch:
March 22 - @NDH:witch:
March 23 -
March 24 -
March 25 -
March 26 -
March 27 -
March 28 -
March 29 -
March 30 -
March 31 -

Good Luck :spermy:

Last edited:
Hi lovely
Thank you for making this thread,
Praying so so much March brings many of us our BFPs.
And praying it will bring me my sticky take home rainbow BFP[-o<

I’ll be testing on march 1st but tbh I’m already feeling like I’m going to be out again.
:nope:

Thanks for making this tread hun. I don’t think I’ll be testing until later on in the month, will all depend when I ovulate. Will give you a testing date when that happens. I’m only cd2 at the moment and ovulation this last cycle was cd22. Hoping it’s earlier this cycle to avoid dh’s night shifts and less time to wait, but I doubt it will be likely. Fx’d for us all this cycle. Hoping it brings loads of healthy, sticky bfps

Thank you for making this thread.
I am hoping to be joining you after experiencing a 17 week loss. I gave birth to our baby girl Tallulah on the 1st of Feb.
I hope that my cycle returns and I can try again for the 5th time.
Baby dust to everyone !

Looks like I'm joining you ladies.. started cycle 15 just moments ago (2 days sooner than expected) :sad2:

If I ovulate when I expect to, I'll be ready to start testing on the 14th, with a potential due date of Nov. 28th

Please let this cycle be the one!

I am hoping to be joining you after experiencing a 17 week loss. I gave birth to our baby girl Tallulah on the 1st of Feb.
Baby dust to everyone !

Oh hun, I am so sincerely sorry for your loss :hugs:sending you big hugs, I hope this cycle brings you your rainbow baby.

@Pink.Rose I’m so sorry to hear that AF got you! She’s well on her way for me, I’ve had the typical cramping all day today, and my BBS have only just gone tender which is typical for the day prior, so I think she’ll show tomorrow. :-(

Oh hun, I am so sincerely sorry for your loss :hugs:sending you big hugs, I hope this cycle brings you your rainbow baby.

@Pink.Rose I’m so sorry to hear that AF got you! She’s well on her way for me, I’ve had the typical cramping all day today, and my BBS have only just gone tender which is typical for the day prior, so I think she’ll show tomorrow. :-(

Fingers crossed for you!

Baby dust to everyone !

I am so sorry for your loss. I hope your little angel sends you a rainbow soon.

Good luck ladies. My AF isn't due until the 26th or 27 so I don't know yet if I'll be joining this thread.

Baby dust to everyone !
I’m so sorry for you loss

Baby dust to everyone !

I am so sorry for the loss of your precious baby girl. I hope your little rainbow doesn’t keep you waiting. Hugs and I hope you get to try this cycle

Looks like I'm joining you ladies.. started cycle 15 just moments ago (2 days sooner than expected) :sad2:

If I ovulate when I expect to, I'll be ready to start testing on the 14th, with a potential due date of Nov. 28th

Please let this cycle be the one!

I’m sorry af got you hun. Fx’d for this cycle :hugs:

Hi ladies, no AF showing yet so annoying, I’m PMS cramping and she’s holding hostage ! On CD27 now, at the very latest she should arrive tomorrow if I’m back to clockwork. Just want to get CD1-CD4 out the way I only ever have AF for four days so then we can try again! Hurry up!!! :rofl:

I will be testing on March 9. After just having COVID, I don't have much hope for success but time will tell.

@Laurabub84
Sending so much sticky baby dust your way hon:dust:
Praying so so much we all get our sticky BFPs this month[-o<

@WantingababyF
My heart has been and still is really going out to you so much, I’m so very saddened over your loss. sending such big hugs and so much love. Praying your rainbow is just around the corner[-o<

@Pink.Rose
I’m so so sorry the :witch: got you hon. Hopefully this cycle will be the one for us both.

AFM
Not been in a good place at all. Yesterday was my due date. So spent most the day crying.
Also feeling very out this cycle already. I’m only 4dpo but just know deep within I’m not pregnant. Also the fear of a 4th loss is very real right now :-(

@Suggerhoney I really appreciate it and thank you for your kind thoughts, as well as all the other ladies that have reached out.
I am so sorry it was your due date and your babe isn't here. I should have been 20 weeks yesterday and was an absolute wreck. I can only imagine what it must be like getting to her due date.

I had my first appointment since having Tallulah. I chose not to do an autopsy but they did all other tests they could.
Absolutely nothing showed, no clotting issue which was a main focus as my last miscarriage I was told I had a MTHFr mutation.

Just to make this situation worse it seems now that my negative blood mixed with babies positive blood and I have developed RH antibodies. My OBGyn needs to do abit more research on this. From what we know is that if I am to fall pregnant again and baby has a positive blood type my body will recognise the foreign blood and begin to attack babies red blood cells. It means I would be extremely high risk of baby getting anaemia, severe jaundice and would require thorough monitoring.
Cases range from mild to severe and can only be determined via regular ultrasound. Severe cases can lead to babies death, need for baby to have blood transfusion while in utero, Extended Nicu stays if severe jaundice was to occur to prevent brain damage. I could cry :(
If anyone has experience with this I I appreciate if you could give me some insite.
Obgyn won't give me a new round of Femera until she has spoken to colleagues to find out the best management.
For now we will try to do everything naturally and hope I ovulate this month on my own.

What a roller-coaster!

@WantingababyF I wanted to reach out to you as you did me, my mate had that, she kept losing babies they didn't no why until she was 18weeks gone and the same lost the baby that when they found she had that, I'm pretty sure she had to have certain medication the whole time from the time she found out was pregnant regulat scans also but she has since had 3 beautiful children :) sorry I don't no much more than that but I didn't want ro read and run xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->