Making Miracles in March || Testing Thread

³
@WantingababyF I wanted to reach out to you as you did me, my mate had that, she kept losing babies they didn't no why until she was 18weeks gone and the same lost the baby that when they found she had that, I'm pretty sure she had to have certain medication the whole time from the time she found out was pregnant regulat scans also but she has since had 3 beautiful children :) sorry I don't no much more than that but I didn't want ro read and run xx

Thank you so much, I am so glad to know that it is possible to go on and have a healthy pregnancy. Especially after so many losses.
My Ob was baffled as to how I have all of a sudden developed these antibodies when there was no sign our blood mixed other than delivery. I was given the Anti D shot straight away to stop it happening. So the shot either didn't work or our blood somehow mixed before birth. Abit of a head scratcher :-k

I have started using opk's to see how my cycle is going. I stopped bleeding Saturday, DTD early hours Monday then started bleeding again Tuesday night which has since stopped. So I have no clue what is PP bleeding/ Cycle.
I got this and I don't think it is positive but does it look like ovulation could be on it's way?

Thanks everyone

20230223_231526.jpg

³

Thank you so much, I am so glad to know that it is possible to go on and have a healthy pregnancy. Especially after so many losses.
My Ob was baffled as to how I have all of a sudden developed these antibodies when there was no sign our blood mixed other than delivery. I was given the Anti D shot straight away to stop it happening. So the shot either didn't work or our blood somehow mixed before birth. Abit of a head scratcher :-k

I have started using opk's to see how my cycle is going. I stopped bleeding Saturday, DTD early hours Monday then started bleeding again Tuesday night which has since stopped. So I have no clue what is PP bleeding/ Cycle.
I got this and I don't think it is positive but does it look like ovulation could be on it's way?

Thanks everyone

View attachment 1114401

That is a bit of a head scratcher as you say the shot supose to work :shrug: you opk is looking close to I have everything crossed for you and I mean so tightly crossed xx

I will be testing on March 9. After just having COVID, I don't have much hope for success but time will tell.

I really hope you do ovulate at your normal time and covid won’t cause any delays

@Laurabub84
Sending so much sticky baby dust your way hon:dust:
Praying so so much we all get our sticky BFPs this month[-o<

@WantingababyF
My heart has been and still is really going out to you so much, I’m so very saddened over your loss. sending such big hugs and so much love. Praying your rainbow is just around the corner[-o<

@Pink.Rose
I’m so so sorry the :witch: got you hon. Hopefully this cycle will be the one for us both.

AFM
Not been in a good place at all. Yesterday was my due date. So spent most the day crying.
Also feeling very out this cycle already. I’m only 4dpo but just know deep within I’m not pregnant. Also the fear of a 4th loss is very real right now :-(

sending some baby dust right back to hun. I so want to see you get your bfp. The fear of more losses is terrifying. I know I’ll be a wreck if I fall again. Even the bad morning sickness won’t be reassuring to me anymore. Everything crossed for you
:dust:

@Suggerhoney I really appreciate it and thank you for your kind thoughts, as well as all the other ladies that have reached out.
I am so sorry it was your due date and your babe isn't here. I should have been 20 weeks yesterday and was an absolute wreck. I can only imagine what it must be like getting to her due date.

I had my first appointment since having Tallulah. I chose not to do an autopsy but they did all other tests they could.
Absolutely nothing showed, no clotting issue which was a main focus as my last miscarriage I was told I had a MTHFr mutation.

Just to make this situation worse it seems now that my negative blood mixed with babies positive blood and I have developed RH antibodies. My OBGyn needs to do abit more research on this. From what we know is that if I am to fall pregnant again and baby has a positive blood type my body will recognise the foreign blood and begin to attack babies red blood cells. It means I would be extremely high risk of baby getting anaemia, severe jaundice and would require thorough monitoring.
Cases range from mild to severe and can only be determined via regular ultrasound. Severe cases can lead to babies death, need for baby to have blood transfusion while in utero, Extended Nicu stays if severe jaundice was to occur to prevent brain damage. I could cry :(
If anyone has experience with this I I appreciate if you could give me some insite.
Obgyn won't give me a new round of Femera until she has spoken to colleagues to find out the best management.
For now we will try to do everything naturally and hope I ovulate this month on my own.

What a roller-coaster!

oh sweetheart that sounds so scary. I have no experience with this and don’t know much about it but I’m sure I have read that like tdog said, theres medication for that and that you can definetly go on to have a healthy pregnancy and baby. The fact they’ll be aware of it they’ll be able to monitor you and know how to treat you. I hope you get your beautiful healthy rainbow asap.
With my miscarriage in November my bleeding lasted 34 days and then by my temperatures I ovulated two days after on cd36. Your opk does look close. Wishing you all the best

@Suggerhoney I really appreciate it and thank you for your kind thoughts, as well as all the other ladies that have reached out.
I am so sorry it was your due date and your babe isn't here. I should have been 20 weeks yesterday and was an absolute wreck. I can only imagine what it must be like getting to her due date.

I had my first appointment since having Tallulah. I chose not to do an autopsy but they did all other tests they could.
Absolutely nothing showed, no clotting issue which was a main focus as my last miscarriage I was told I had a MTHFr mutation.

Just to make this situation worse it seems now that my negative blood mixed with babies positive blood and I have developed RH antibodies. My OBGyn needs to do abit more research on this. From what we know is that if I am to fall pregnant again and baby has a positive blood type my body will recognise the foreign blood and begin to attack babies red blood cells. It means I would be extremely high risk of baby getting anaemia, severe jaundice and would require thorough monitoring.
Cases range from mild to severe and can only be determined via regular ultrasound. Severe cases can lead to babies death, need for baby to have blood transfusion while in utero, Extended Nicu stays if severe jaundice was to occur to prevent brain damage. I could cry :(
If anyone has experience with this I I appreciate if you could give me some insite.
Obgyn won't give me a new round of Femera until she has spoken to colleagues to find out the best management.
For now we will try to do everything naturally and hope I ovulate this month on my own.

What a roller-coaster!

Oh my love.
This is just all too much for you. Gosh what alot to take on after having the most awful thing happen.
I don’t know if I already told you this but I have been praying for you.
I really hope with a little research your doctor will know exactly what to do.
I pray so so much you will go on to have a take home very healthy, full term Rainbow my love.
I’m
Going to be rooting for you so so much.
I wish I could give you a massive hug in person.
I absolutely pray with all my heart body and soul you will not have to pass your due date not pregnant.
I pray you will be very pregnant with your rainbow by then.
:hugs:I think that opk is vvvv close hon. Really really hope ovulation is in the next few days. I usually fine when my opk looks like yours, I get peak a few hours later or the next day. <3

@WantingababyF I wanted to reach out to you as you did me, my mate had that, she kept losing babies they didn't no why until she was 18weeks gone and the same lost the baby that when they found she had that, I'm pretty sure she had to have certain medication the whole time from the time she found out was pregnant regulat scans also but she has since had 3 beautiful children :) sorry I don't no much more than that but I didn't want ro read and run xx

Oh T that’s awful. Your poor poor friend<3

We will only start trying for bubs #3 next month but just wanted to say that I adore the thread title!

hi welcome hon.
Will look forward to having you here. Im sure I’ll be in the April testing group with you.
:flow:

I really hope you do ovulate at your normal time and covid won’t cause any delays

sending some baby dust right back to hun. I so want to see you get your bfp. The fear of more losses is terrifying. I know I’ll be a wreck if I fall again. Even the bad morning sickness won’t be reassuring to me anymore. Everything crossed for you
:dust:

oh sweetheart that sounds so scary. I have no experience with this and don’t know much about it but I’m sure I have read that like tdog said, theres medication for that and that you can definetly go on to have a healthy pregnancy and baby. The fact they’ll be aware of it they’ll be able to monitor you and know how to treat you. I hope you get your beautiful healthy rainbow asap.
With my miscarriage in November my bleeding lasted 34 days and then by my temperatures I ovulated two days after on cd36. Your opk does look close. Wishing you all the best

thanks so so much hon. You have been so so supportive. Always rooting for me. Your so so sweet.
Praying we both get our sticky BFPs this cycle.[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;

@littlewitch
How are you feeling now hon? I really hope your over the worst of it now.
When I had covid my symptoms started when I was 7dpo.
Then the following cycle I really thought I wasn’t going to ovulate.
But then cd20 I got my peak. I actually ovulated the same day as I think I had the peak in the morning. Or it may of been very early afternoon, like 12pm. Then I ovulated that night.
So if your usual ovulation day comes and goes. Please try not to panic. It may be a little later.
I definitely did ovulate, but it was just a lot later.
Got everything crossed for you hon.
<3

Oh my love.
This is just all too much for you. Gosh what alot to take on after having the most awful thing happen.
I don’t know if I already told you this but I have been praying for you.
I really hope with a little research your doctor will know exactly what to do.
I pray so so much you will go on to have a take home very healthy, full term Rainbow my love.
I’m
Going to be rooting for you so so much.
I wish I could give you a massive hug in person.
I absolutely pray with all my heart body and soul you will not have to pass your due date not pregnant.
I pray you will be very pregnant with your rainbow by then.
:hugs:I think that opk is vvvv close hon. Really really hope ovulation is in the next few days. I usually fine when my opk looks like yours, I get peak a few hours later or the next day. <3

Oh T that’s awful. Your poor poor friend<3

hi welcome hon.
Will look forward to having you here. Im sure I’ll be in the April testing group with you.
:flow:

thanks so so much hon. You have been so so supportive. Always rooting for me. Your so so sweet.
Praying we both get our sticky BFPs this cycle.[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;

Hi Sugger,

Thank you so much it is comforting knowing that I have people praying and caring for me.
I really hope we can both have a baby in our arms in the near future [-o&lt;

Weird day today, I think I have just got full AF.
This bleeding has been so confusing, after birth I bled for 17(ish) days, has 2 days off, started bleeding again lightly not soaking a pad but different to the PP bleeding. I had 2 days again where there was only touches of brown but at night I'd have one decent wipe of red. Now today I just started red bleeding again and have put on a pad, so I am thinking AF.

The weird thing is my OPKs have been getting darker, anyone experienced this?

I have attached my OPK from tonight :-k

20230225_002537.jpg

Thanks for the reminder to get mine ready! DH comes home from mil orders just in time for o this month so looks like i’ll be able to try again! FX for us! I’ll be using the belly warmer again too.
potty training my toddler though so he’s nursing a lot again so idk if i’ll have a shot.

Thanks for the reminder to get mine ready! DH comes home from mil orders just in time for o this month so looks like i’ll be able to try again! FX for us! I’ll be using the belly warmer again too.
potty training my toddler though so he’s nursing a lot again so idk if i’ll have a shot.

What does the belly warmer do?

The hypothesis is that wearing a haramaki encourages circulation in the uterus to better support implantation. Staying warm keeps blood from thickening so nutrients and oxygen can flow nicely.
Im unsure the validity, but its a bit cooler where i am, so the belly warmer feels comfy anyways! Plus its one of the things I find easy to do in the tww.

Hi ladies! I'm just lurking and will be a cheerleader for now, but wanted to wish you all good luck this cycle. @WantingababyF so sorry to hear about your loss and current situation, that is terrible. I just wanted to suggest asking your OB about possibly being under the care of MFM if you fall pregnant again? They're better suited for special/high risk situations. You may even want to try and have a consult with them as well if your OB's response or game plan isn't satisfactory. Whatever you decide, I wish you the absolute best outcome :hugs:

The hypothesis is that wearing a haramaki encourages circulation in the uterus to better support implantation. Staying warm keeps blood from thickening so nutrients and oxygen can flow nicely.
Im unsure the validity, but its a bit cooler where i am, so the belly warmer feels comfy anyways! Plus its one of the things I find easy to do in the tww.

So I looked into it a bit more and just bought one for myself. It certainly can't hurt! Do you have to do anything with it to heat it up or just wear it? That part was unclear to me.

Just wear it. It’s not meant to make you hot, just keep warm like keeping on socks.
FX the cups and haramakis help us get bfp this time!

Awesome, sounds easy enough! Thanks!

My husband just got put on an over night trainer just before I'm due to ovulate this month.. but luckily it's just a there and back the next day type of thing, so we should be ok.. Praying we all get our BFPs soon!

Hi Sugger,

Thank you so much it is comforting knowing that I have people praying and caring for me.

This bleeding has been so confusing, after birth I bled for 17(ish) days, has 2 days off, started bleeding again lightly not soaking a pad but different to the PP bleeding. I had 2 days again where there was only touches of brown but at night I'd have one decent wipe of red. Now today I just started red bleeding again and have put on a pad, so I am thinking AF.

View attachment 1114437

the confusion of not knowing what’s going on is just horrendous. I never expected to bleed as long as I did after the miscarriage. I starting temping on day 25 because I had two days where the bleeding stopped and then started again. It was so frustrating because I was told the bleeding would only last 2 weeks at the longest so I wasn’t prepared for it to last so long. I just desperately wanted to try again, not to replace my baby, but I just wanted to be pregnant again so much because I felt so empty. Just heartbroken. I bled a further 11 days and it stopped again. I didn’t bother taking opks straight after the bleeding stopped because I never imagined it would happen so soon but the last day of bleeding was cd36 and by my temps I ovulated cd38. We bd’d the night before but I didn’t get pregnant. Was so hopeful for last cycle as was told you’re more fertile after a miscarriage but it doesn’t seem to be the case for me. I hope your cycles go back to normal asap so you can try again. The waiting is so so hard :hugs:

@HalfricanMa and @Pink.Rose good luck ladies. Will see how you both get on with the belly warmers. I might consider this if it works for you both. Never heard of these before

@Suggerhoney thinking of you hun and keeping everything crossed for testing time

Afm, af is done. Now the horribly long wait for ovulation. I really, really need a cd16 ovulation this month or else we’ll have to try to get some bd in while he’s on nights and that just seems impossible with a little one at home during the day. Trying hard not to stress about it already. I’ve stocked up on opks but I don’t know when to start them. If I start cd14 but don’t ovulate until cd22 again that’s over a week of constant negatives and I know I’ll start stressing about it. Wish I just had a set day every cycle. There’s really no fun or excitement in trying anymore

Last edited:
Hi Sugger,

View attachment 1114437

Your welcome lovely. I will be rooting for you so so much.

good luck ladies.
Hoping the belly Warmer works. I’ve never heard of it it either. Only socks I’ve heard about. But was wearing socks in bed etc and still had a 2 chemicals wearing socks so doesn’t work for me.
In the winter I always keep my belly warm and kidneys warm. Wearing tops tucked in and high waisted trousers and then jumpers.
Non of these short jumpers with it all out for me lol.

the confusion of not knowing what’s going on is just horrendous. I never expected to bleed as long as I did after the miscarriage. I starting temping on day 25 because I had two days where the bleeding stopped and then started again. It was so frustrating because I was told the bleeding would only last 2 weeks at the longest so I wasn’t prepared for it to last so long. I just desperately wanted to try again, not to replace my baby, but I just wanted to be pregnant again so much because I felt so empty. Just heartbroken. I bled a further 11 days and it stopped again. I didn’t bother taking opks straight after the bleeding stopped because I never imagined it would happen so soon but the last day of bleeding was cd36 and by my temps I ovulated cd38. We bd’d the night before but I didn’t get pregnant. Was so hopeful for last cycle as was told you’re more fertile after a miscarriage but it doesn’t seem to be the case for me. I hope your cycles go back to normal asap so you can try again. The waiting is so so hard :hugs:

@HalfricanMa and @Pink.Rose good luck ladies. Will see how you both get on with the belly warmers. I might consider this if it works for you both. Never heard of these before

@Suggerhoney thinking of you hun and keeping everything crossed for testing time

Afm, af is done. Now the horribly long wait for ovulation. I really, really need a cd16 ovulation this month or else we’ll have to try to get some bd in while he’s on nights and that just seems impossible with a little one at home during the day. Trying hard not to stress about it already. I’ve stocked up on opks but I don’t know when to start them. If I start cd14 but don’t ovulate until cd22 again that’s over a week of constant negatives and I know I’ll start stressing about it. Wish I just had a set day every cycle. There’s really no fun or excitement in trying anymore

hoping for a early ovulation from you hon.
It was lovely ovulating on cd12 this cycle. Pretty sure it was probably down to the chemical tho as I’ve ovulated earlier after chemicals in the past.
So expect it will be later next cycle. and pretty sure there will be a next cycle. ](*,)

So quiet here so far. Hope everyone is well.

Cycle day 6 over here and this should be the last day of my period, so we had our first baby dancing session of the cycle today, haha. Really hoping this cycle will be the one!

I need more practice with my cup though. It's interesting to use I'll say that. Not sure I'd use it for its intended purpose but still going to give it a try for conception purposes this month. The belly warmer I ordered should be here on Wednesday too.

Getting anxious to start opks already but I'm gonna wait a couple more days for that.

@littlewitch
How are you feeling now hon? I really hope your over the worst of it now.
When I had covid my symptoms started when I was 7dpo.
Then the following cycle I really thought I wasn’t going to ovulate.
But then cd20 I got my peak. I actually ovulated the same day as I think I had the peak in the morning. Or it may of been very early afternoon, like 12pm. Then I ovulated that night.
So if your usual ovulation day comes and goes. Please try not to panic. It may be a little later.
I definitely did ovulate, but it was just a lot later.
Got everything crossed for you hon.
<3
I am feeling okay. I believe that I am 1 dpo today; at least that is what the PreMom app says. I don't temp, so I never really know if I actually ovulated.
Strangely, last month, my high and peak OPK had a longer rise, longer peak, and slower decline. It seems that this cycle post COVID, my OPK went from high to peak in 8 hours and back to low in 24 hours from peak.
So, who knows what will happen.
If I did ovulate day after peak, that would mean ovulation on CD 12. We BD on CD 9 and 11.

All I can tell myself is to have faith in nature and what is best for my body. No amount of holding tightly to my semblance of control has ever changed the outcome in previous cycles. :)

@Suggerhoney i hope there isn’t a next cycle trying for you. I’m anxiously awaiting your 10dpo tests. Everything constantly crossed for you

@Pink.Rose I’m cd8 today. I hate this part when nothings happening. Hoping I don’t have to wait as long for ovulation the cycle but not holding my breath on that. I think I’ve still got another 2 weeks to wait :roll:

@littlewitch really hope you have ovulated. Covid sucks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->