Making Miracles in March || Testing Thread

I’m already feeling so nervous about this cycle. My temps are up and down like they were last cycle and this is the second cycle I’ve had spotting after af has finished. We bd’d last night for the first time this cycle and now today I have some light spotting. It’s worrying me that somethings off. I’m gonna call the doctors tomorrow and see if they’ll mind sending me to have some bloods done to check nothings up there. I’m worried I may be deficient in my b12 again because I keep feeling really tired and just rubbish in general. I couldn’t get through this morning, Mondays are always a nightmare so I’ll call tomorrow and just have a chat with the gp. I’ve just got a bad feeling nothings gonna happen again this cycle. Hoping I’ll start to feel more hopeful when I get to ovulation. Just have the constant worry every month in case I don’t ovulate at all. Just wish I didn’t feel rushed this time. It’s making everything feel so stressful

@Pink.Rose I wouldn’t use it for its intended purpose either! Haha yesterday and the day before i didnt use it, but as i get closer to when im more likely to o i’ll start using the cup.
@Laurabub84 so sorry you’re feeling stressed and concerned that something’s off with your body. I hope they allow you to get blood work done.

@Laurabub84 spotting can be completely normal, hopefully any bloodwork will clear things up and put your mind at ease. I personally deal with it every month (I always spot after my cycle).
sometimes the contractions after BD can force a little leftover/old blood out that would otherwise go unnoticed, maybe it's as simple as that :hugs: good luck to you this cycle! Why do you feel rushed this time?
we are on the fence about ttc a last kiddo and I am definitely feeling the "now or never" pressure as I'll be 37 when baby would be due (or older). I still don't even know if I want to go for it or not but feeling like I'll regret it if I don't. I already regret not having another earlier, so the chances are high...but lots to consider. Hence while I'll be mostly just cheering you all on until we make a decision :)

@Pink.Rose I wouldn’t use it for its intended purpose either! Haha yesterday and the day before i didnt use it, but as i get closer to when im more likely to o i’ll start using the cup.
@Laurabub84 so sorry you’re feeling stressed and concerned that something’s off with your body. I hope they allow you to get blood work done.

Haha yeah I wanted to get familiar with it before ovulation so figured it's good practice.

@Laurabub84 spotting can be completely normal, hopefully any bloodwork will clear things up and put your mind at ease. I personally deal with it every month (I always spot after my cycle).
sometimes the contractions after BD can force a little leftover/old blood out that would otherwise go unnoticed, maybe it's as simple as that :hugs: good luck to you this cycle! Why do you feel rushed this time?
we are on the fence about ttc a last kiddo and I am definitely feeling the "now or never" pressure as I'll be 37 when baby would be due (or older). I still don't even know if I want to go for it or not but feeling like I'll regret it if I don't. I already regret not having another earlier, so the chances are high...but lots to consider. Hence while I'll be mostly just cheering you all on until we make a decision :)

oh that’s reassuring knowing it can be normal. Thank you.
I feel more rushed this time because dh was really reluctant about having another because he turns 43 in April and I turn 39 in June, so he’s worried about being too old, so I need it to happen asap because I’m scared if it takes too long he’ll want to stop and i don’t know how I’ll deal with that when I want it so desperately. I hope you you’ll be joining us in the near future :winkwink:

oh that is scary for sure, being "older" although people are having kids so late these days it seems like, lots on here starting early and continuing for some time. I had my first when I was 25, if we have another I'll be "done" at 37. I always swore I wanted to be done with kids in my early thirties....
I worry about the logistics of it though, how do you get around with 4 kids? We have a mini van so I know they'll physically fit in the car but I think about how we'll get them and all the extra stuff around, too...especially the stuff babies travel with (stroller, for example, bikes, etc. if we want to pack up and go somewhere). I guess you figure it out but these are the types of things that are intimidating me!

oh that is scary for sure, being "older" although people are having kids so late these days it seems like, lots on here starting early and continuing for some time. I had my first when I was 25, if we have another I'll be "done" at 37. I always swore I wanted to be done with kids in my early thirties....
I worry about the logistics of it though, how do you get around with 4 kids? We have a mini van so I know they'll physically fit in the car but I think about how we'll get them and all the extra stuff around, too...especially the stuff babies travel with (stroller, for example, bikes, etc. if we want to pack up and go somewhere). I guess you figure it out but these are the types of things that are intimidating me!

I was the same. I never thought I’d have carried on having children in my 30s. Only planned on having 3 children when I was younger. I just love being a mum so much. When I was younger I attached myself to anyone who had babies. For me it’s all I’ve ever wanted out of life right from when I was a little girl. We had our first 3 and I didn’t feel done. I thought it was because I wanted the experience of having a son as well as daughters. Baby 4 was a girl, wouldn’t change her for the world but I couldn’t help getting a little teary when we found out because I didn’t think dh would agree to anymore. Thankfully he said yes to another but that they were definitely to be our last and we got our little boy. I really thought I would feel content having him but all through the pregnancy I felt so upset that every milestone I reached would be my last and I’d never get to experience it again or have my own little baby again. My kids are my world. Ollie got to 7 months and the desire for another was already so strong. Dh was adamant no more and I respected that because the thought of being an older parent does worry me just for the thought of not being around as long for them. It makes me feel guilty but I can’t change how I feel. It got and is so overwhelming how much I want this. I tried so hard to make my peace with it but I got into a really dark place. I tried antidepressants and talking to my gp but they didn’t help. I wasn’t sleeping and was crying all the time. He was still adamant he wasn’t going to change his mind. I never asked or put pressure on him because I didn’t want to have a baby with him when he didn’t want another. But then when it came to sex he was happily using the pull out method. That messed with my head a lot because he was so sure on not having another but was taking a risk of me getting pregnant. I couldn’t help get my hopes up every month that I would fall and then I’d feel really guilty for wishing it when I knew it’s not what he wanted. I think it made me worse to be honest. After a year of this I finally broke down and poured my heart out to him about how bad it was making me feel. He explained to me what he worried about. Age as I’ve said, space at home and in the car. But he agreed to one last baby when he realised how much it means to me. I ovulated days after he said yes and we conceived on that first try. I was so happy and relieved because it’s always taken me a year minimum to get pregnant. I’ve never fallen so quickly. It also made me feel really nervous and like it was to good to be true and couldn’t shift the thought that something was going to go wrong. Unfortunately my feelings were right. When we went for our 12 week scan in November there was no heartbeat. Baby passed away at 8 weeks 3 days. I had to go in for a medically managed miscarriage. Was devastating. My bleeding lasted 34 days and I ovulated 2 days after but I didn’t get pregnant. Last cycle was our second try since and again I didn’t fall. Now I’m really scared it’s going to take too long and that he’ll eventually decided he wants to stop. Or that it just won’t happen at all. I wanted my baby so desperately. I just want them back. I’d be 26 weeks this Friday. I feel guilty trying again straight away, like I’m quickly replacing them but I just don’t have the time to wait a while. Dh said the other day that losing the baby has now set us back months. Im just so scared he’ll change his mind. Being pregnant with my little Angel has made me want this so much more. I really didn’t think it was possible to want it more than I already did. But I know if i’m lucky enough to be blessed with one last baby I will 100% be content with them being our last. For the 12 weeks I had with my baby I didn’t feel sad at all thinking that it would be the last time. I knew I finally felt done. But sadly that baby wasn’t meant to be.
OMG, I’ve just written an essay haven’t I. I completely got off track to what we were taking about #-o . Honestly going from 3 to 4 was easy. Once baby’s here you can’t imagine what it was like not having them. You just make it work. I hope you can come to a decision that is right for you. They say you never regret the children you do have but you do regret the ones you don’t, and I know I’ll forever regret it if I didn’t at least try for my last baby. Wishing you all best sweetheart and we’ll all be here to support you whatever you decide.

Thank you so much, that last thought about regret has really hit hard for me. I was thinking exactly that the other day. I still have a little bit of time to consider it...we'll see.

I am so, so sorry to hear about your MMC. That is just a sickening feeling I'm sure, and the worst part is it taints any future pregnancies. But since you fell so quickly, there's no reason to think it won't happen again, this time with a healthy little one! Leave it to Him and you will get it in His time! And prayers your hubby doesn't waver in the meantime. Surely he must know that the loss only solidified your hopes for one last little one. Hopefully it's another little boy so your other one could have another boy in the house, but a girl would be lovely too I'm sure! Although I wouldn't know -- I"m opposite of you, 3 boys so far haha.

Good luck this cycle!!

Well AF was due yesterday and still no sign, but no BFP either. So I'm expecting I will be testing in March after all. Last cycle to conceive before my would-be due date in April so I really hope this is the one. Would be due dates are always more bearable when you're pregnant with a rainbow who wouldn't exist if their sibling hadn't been lost...

If I'm not pregnant in March then I'll be taking a break for the next two cycles just to avoid another birthday so close to Christmas (mine is December 27 and DD1 is January 8, and due dates from the next two cycles after this one would be approx dec 20 and January 14). I really hope it doesn't come to it though - it will be so hard to skip two months. It's been 4 months since my last loss and I'll be 39 in December so it feels like time is ticking

Well AF was due yesterday and still no sign, but no BFP either. So I'm expecting I will be testing in March after all. Last cycle to conceive before my would-be due date in April so I really hope this is the one. Would be due dates are always more bearable when you're pregnant with a rainbow who wouldn't exist if their sibling hadn't been lost...

If I'm not pregnant in March then I'll be taking a break for the next two cycles just to avoid another birthday so close to Christmas (mine is December 27 and DD1 is January 8, and due dates from the next two cycles after this one would be approx dec 20 and January 14). I really hope it doesn't come to it though - it will be so hard to skip two months. It's been 4 months since my last loss and I'll be 39 in December so it feels like time is ticking

I'm so sorry you're stuck in limbo. I hope this cycle is it for you!

The logical part of me wants to skip next cycle too for the same reason... I'd have a DD of the 27th.. but realistically I don't think I could skip it..

Let's hope we get our November babies!

I purchased a pack of clear blue digital woth the weeks indicator on ebay (can't get them in the US anymore) hopefully I get the chance to use them!

God luck I hope you get to use them this cycle!

I actually won't be joining this thread after all. I got a clear bfp this afternoon when there was nothing there on this mornings test.

Congrats! How exciting! Hope your pregnancy goes well

Just checking guys, have I missed anyone’s testing date? I’ve only got 3 on the front page so far xx

God luck I hope you get to use them this cycle!

I actually won't be joining this thread after all. I got a clear bfp this afternoon when there was nothing there on this mornings test.

Congratulations :happydance:

Thank you so much, that last thought about regret has really hit hard for me. I was thinking exactly that the other day. I still have a little bit of time to consider it...we'll see.

I am so, so sorry to hear about your MMC. That is just a sickening feeling I'm sure, and the worst part is it taints any future pregnancies. But since you fell so quickly, there's no reason to think it won't happen again, this time with a healthy little one! Leave it to Him and you will get it in His time! And prayers your hubby doesn't waver in the meantime. Surely he must know that the loss only solidified your hopes for one last little one. Hopefully it's another little boy so your other one could have another boy in the house, but a girl would be lovely too I'm sure! Although I wouldn't know -- I"m opposite of you, 3 boys so far haha.

Good luck this cycle!!

Thank you lovely. It was horrendous and something I never want to go through again. I know if I fall again I’ll be terrified. Just praying for one last healthy baby. Been told by a couple of people that maybe it’s a sign I should just stop and be grateful for the children I have and my baby wasn’t meant to be. I am incredibly grateful for my children. I know how lucky I am when there are ladies out there that really struggle and can’t have babies. I know how blessed I am. I do feel selfish wanting another but I want it so desperately I know I’ll always regret not trying if we didn’t. I honestly wish I didn’t feel this way but I do.
Now we have our son I’m really not bothered about gender at all. It would be nice for him to have a brother so he’s not completely outnumbered lol but he loves his sisters. Me and my brother were so close growing up and it never bothered him being the only boy. When I fell pregnant dh got excited and he was as devastated as I was when we found out we’d lost them. I just really hope we do get our last baby and that it happens very soon.
Would you like a little girl after 3 boys? It’s good you have time to be sure on your decision.

Congratulations again hun. Wishing you a super happy and healthy 9 months. I get you on the due date. The thought of getting to June and not being pregnant fills me with dread. Baby was due on my birthday. There’s a couple of ladies I know that are pregnant and due around the same time. It will be so hard to see them knowing my baby should be in my arms. Seeing their scan photos breaks my heart. It would take the edge of our loss to be pregnant again. Still gonna be a hard day to reach wondering what they would have been like. Hugs hun

I'm so sorry you're stuck in limbo. I hope this cycle is it for you!

The logical part of me wants to skip next cycle too for the same reason... I'd have a DD of the 27th.. but realistically I don't think I could skip it..

Let's hope we get our November babies!

I purchased a pack of clear blue digital woth the weeks indicator on ebay (can't get them in the US anymore) hopefully I get the chance to use them!

Hope you get to use that digital hun. Where are you in your cycle now?

Just checking guys, have I missed anyone’s testing date? I’ve only got 3 on the front page so far xx

Gotta wait for ovulation before I can give a testing date. Hoping I don’t have to wait too long [-o<

BFN for me today at 9dpo. Feeling very out and very sad.
I just know deep down I’m not pregnant :-(

Thank you lovely. It was horrendous and something I never want to go through again. I know if I fall again I’ll be terrified. Just praying for one last healthy baby. Been told by a couple of people that maybe it’s a sign I should just stop and be grateful for the children I have and my baby wasn’t meant to be. I am incredibly grateful for my children. I know how lucky I am when there are ladies out there that really struggle and can’t have babies. I know how blessed I am. I do feel selfish wanting another but I want it so desperately I know I’ll always regret not trying if we didn’t. I honestly wish I didn’t feel this way but I do.
Now we have our son I’m really not bothered about gender at all. It would be nice for him to have a brother so he’s not completely outnumbered lol but he loves his sisters. Me and my brother were so close growing up and it never bothered him being the only boy. When I fell pregnant dh got excited and he was as devastated as I was when we found out we’d lost them. I just really hope we do get our last baby and that it happens very soon.
Would you like a little girl after 3 boys? It’s good you have time to be sure on your decision.

Congratulations again hun. Wishing you a super happy and healthy 9 months. I get you on the due date. The thought of getting to June and not being pregnant fills me with dread. Baby was due on my birthday. There’s a couple of ladies I know that are pregnant and due around the same time. It will be so hard to see them knowing my baby should be in my arms. Seeing their scan photos breaks my heart. It would take the edge of our loss to be pregnant again. Still gonna be a hard day to reach wondering what they would have been like. Hugs hun

Hope you get to use that digital hun. Where are you in your cycle now?

Gotta wait for ovulation before I can give a testing date. Hoping I don’t have to wait too long [-o<

Only CD8 so got some time yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"