Making Miracles in March || Testing Thread

@Pink.Rose I’m so sorry for the bfn today. I hope you still have a chance this cycle

@HalfricanMa sounds like you’re having some very promising symptoms. Can’t wait to see your tests. I’m keeping everything crossed for you

@WantingababyF I can’t believe those tests could all have been wrong. Could you not try a different brand. I really don’t rate frers personally. They caused me a lot of stress with my son because they just stayed the same and never got darker so I thought I was going to miscarry. I got on much better with clear blues. I’ve got some frer for if I get any lines on my cheapies but I won’t rely on them for progression anymore. If they were faulty then thats horrendous. They shouldn’t be allowed to sell them. It’s not like you can even excuse the price because they’re not cheap. I really hope you haven’t got your hope up for nothing.

@S_Dowd I’m glad to hear the vitamins are helping you to feel better and it’s lovely that your husband is so involved. Have you tested today? Best of luck for when you do

@littlewitch I’m so sorry af came and that things aren’t good at home. I really hope you work things out. Hope to see you back here asap :hugs:

@Suggerhoney hope your doing ok lovely

hope I haven’t missed anyone

Last edited:
@Pink.Rose sorry for the bfn and that you dont feel pregnant. Bfp may still come this cycle and surprise you. FX
@S_Dowd when are you planning to test? Your chart looked hopeful.
@littlewitch so unfortunate to hear there are some troubles to be worked through. I hope things work out quickly for you.

@littlewitch sorry you're having problems. I know you guys seem to have rocky patches then get back on track. Hope you're not away from us for too long I like having you around! Xx

@Laurabub84 Have you tested yet or still waiting for tomorrow? How are you feeling?

Feeing better than yesterday but still not 100%, thanks for asking. Tomorrow will be the 4th day of the penicillin so hoping to be back to normal then. I haven’t tested today. Been a little tempted as I was up through the night with ridiculous hunger pain despite being full from dinner. Was so bad I was close to coming down around 3 for a bowl of cereal but was too tired to get out of bed, lol. Been feeling more hungry than normal for days now but I’m scared to put hopes on it being a symptom. This illness has taken any hope I had this cycle. It’s just hard to imagine getting a positive after feeling so bad and having to take the medication. Wouldn’t feel like a good start to a pregnancy. I’m going to try a test after the school run in the morning but I fully expect it to be negative. With my son the first hint of a line I got was late evening of 9dpo. If it’s still negative tomorrow night I won’t be hopeful but I’ll still try once more Saturday 10dpo. I’m feeling so nervous to test tho. I do and don’t want to do it #-o
How about you hun? Are you managing to hold off until tomorrow?

Hi ladies.. I'm not ttc but I think I might be testing this month as had a contraception mishap.. and I got this the literal day after we did! This is a positive opk isn't it?
I had them left over and being paranoid type that I am I said after yesterday I better check. Thing is I am breastfeeding and not had period yet so I'm thinking it could just be a random spike maybe ? Any thoughts would be great
ill test march 26th just to make sure
20230316_080557.jpg

Last edited:
RedRose that definitely looks positive, but I've no idea how LH is after a baby. Maybe keep using them just to see what the line does?

good luck Laurabub, I hope when you do test you are pleasantly surprised!

Wantingbaby and update?

Good luck ladies I'm 1dpo today. OH had some issues preforming. We dtd today and he was fine. I won't be testing much this cycle as I don't really have a good chance.

Feeing better than yesterday but still not 100%, thanks for asking. Tomorrow will be the 4th day of the penicillin so hoping to be back to normal then. I haven’t tested today. Been a little tempted as I was up through the night with ridiculous hunger pain despite being full from dinner. Was so bad I was close to coming down around 3 for a bowl of cereal but was too tired to get out of bed, lol. Been feeling more hungry than normal for days now but I’m scared to put hopes on it being a symptom. This illness has taken any hope I had this cycle. It’s just hard to imagine getting a positive after feeling so bad and having to take the medication. Wouldn’t feel like a good start to a pregnancy. I’m going to try a test after the school run in the morning but I fully expect it to be negative. With my son the first hint of a line I got was late evening of 9dpo. If it’s still negative tomorrow night I won’t be hopeful but I’ll still try once more Saturday 10dpo. I’m feeling so nervous to test tho. I do and don’t want to do it #-o
How about you hun? Are you managing to hold off until tomorrow?
I hope your health keeps improving and your family’s too. I feel the same as you- do & dont want to test. My symptoms have multiplied and dh is certain im pregnant same as i am, but still nervous to test. I have held off so far. Dh is off from work tomorrow so we’re looking forward to doing the test together. idk if 11dpo will show bfp for me. I cant remember how early i tested when i was pregnant with my son.

Hi ladies.. I'm not ttc but I think I might be testing this month as had a contraception mishap.. and I got this the literal day after we did! This is a positive opk isn't it?
I had them left over and being paranoid type that I am I said after yesterday I better check. Thing is I am breastfeeding and not had period yet so I'm thinking it could just be a random spike maybe ? Any thoughts would be great
ill test march 26th just to make sure
View attachment 1114709
Hi! Im still breastfeeding my son who is 20 months. I started ttc in April but opk never showed lh surge until july which was my first pp period. So i think having that positive opk likely means you’ll ovulate. You could try temping the next few days to see if you do ovulate. My first few cycles pp i ended up having positive opk, not ovulating, then my body geared up a second time, got a second positive opk, and finally ovulated. You may have something like that happen too. I also haven't had long enough luteal phase to allow for implantation so everyone’s different. Good luck!

Good luck ladies I'm 1dpo today. OH had some issues preforming. We dtd today and he was fine. I won't be testing much this cycle as I don't really have a good chance.
Sorry you feel like not having much of a chance this cycle. Although fx you are surprised with a later ovulation than you thought leading to bfp!

Sorry you feel like not having much of a chance this cycle. Although fx you are surprised with a later ovulation than you thought leading to bfp!
It's ok I just Hope this tww goes fast.
Thanks ❤

I've been around just lurking. Haven't felt like commenting so much ..till now.

Hi! Im still breastfeeding my son who is 20 months. I started ttc in April but opk never showed lh surge until july which was my first pp period. So i think having that positive opk likely means you’ll ovulate. You could try temping the next few days to see if you do ovulate. My first few cycles pp i ended up having positive opk, not ovulating, then my body geared up a second time, got a second positive opk, and finally ovulated. You may have something like that happen too. I also haven't had long enough luteal phase to allow for implantation so everyone’s different. Good luck!
i wasnt expecting it to be positive:wacko::dohh: i only took it as i was paranoid and just thought a neg would ease me :haha: . its not the end of the world if i was pregnant but it wasnt the plan just yet . :coffee: ill just have to see what happens. but if i am pregnant talk about timing! and meant to be!

also congrats on the 20 months of feeding! go mama

Hi ladies
Sorry I’ve not been on. Been busy.
Gosh that was alot to catch up on I don’t even know where to start but here goes.

@WantingababyF
Woah what a rollercoaster you have been on. Them tests were as clear as day BFP. If they were evaps then that’s the worst I’ve seen by far. I’ve never had issues with Frer but I know they have been causing many women to scratch there heads this past year. Your faint lines at 10dpo look like mine with my sons. So fx they darken up and you still have that rainbow BFP.

@S_Dowd
So lovely to see you back hon. so sweet your dh is so involved.
Im actually not temping at all or even charting this cycle. Just using opks but when they are gone then I’m thinking of ditching them too.
Im awaiting ovulation at the moment. Hoping it will be In the next few days. Getting a lot of watery cm but opks are still faint.
I did ask after you on here a good pages back now tho.
So I’m so happy to see you back.
I’ve also started taking a B vitamin complex too. I had a chemical in Feb and that was my 3rd loss. So I started taking B supplements after that. Im also taking low dose baby aspirin in the hope we catch again and praying it will stick.
Thank you for that beautiful bible verse. I loved that so much.
Really hope you get the best surprise this cycle my love.

@littlewitch
Oh love I’m so sorry things are challenging at the moment.
I really hope you will be back with us all soon. I too love having you around.

@NightFlower
Sending soo many blessings your way love for that sticky BFP.

@NDH
How are you doing hon.
I’ve been looking more into baby aspirin and actually read it’s good to take it while ttc and esp after losses as it can help aid implantation.
Totally opposite to what I originally thought. So I’ve been taking them for the past few days along with my cocktail of other vitamins.
Im awaiting ovulation at the mo.
Really hope the aspirin help me get a sticky.
[-o<

@josephine3
How you doing lovely?

@Pink.Rose
Im so sorry for the BFN hon.
I hope you get a nice surprise when you test again.

@HalfricanMa
I can’t wait for you tests. Im thinking they’re going to be BFP. Just a feeling with all the symptoms.
Go you for holding off.
If it is then I hope I won’t be too far behind you and we get to be in that due date group together like your gut feeling was telling you. That would be so so awesome:p

@RedRose19
I’d say that looks positive hon.
Good to see you back again.
Hope you get the results you want.

@Laurabub84
So sorry about all the nasties hon.
That was literally me last year. Illness after illness.
Really hope you get a lovely surprise when you test hon. Fx for you.

Righty oh. Hope I’ve not missed anyone .

i wasnt expecting it to be positive:wacko::dohh: i only took it as i was paranoid and just thought a neg would ease me :haha: . its not the end of the world if i was pregnant but it wasnt the plan just yet . :coffee: ill just have to see what happens. but if i am pregnant talk about timing! and meant to be!

if it makes you feel any better, there is about 18 months between my second and third and I LOVE the age gap! They are so close. They're 4 & 5 now, and wrestling in the other room. 4 just said to 5, "I love you! I love you so much!" <3 I'm glad we didn't wait to have the third.

Glad to see you back on sugger. Sounds like you’ll get positive opks soon!

Thanks hon.
Could still have a little wait yet but hopefully it will be soon. And praying we catch this cycle and it will be sticky and very very healthy [-o&lt;

Thats so sweet @gigglebox !! I love that!! We wanted a small age gap like that between 1 & 2, but that’s out of our hands.

if it makes you feel any better, there is about 18 months between my second and third and I LOVE the age gap! They are so close. They're 4 & 5 now, and wrestling in the other room. 4 just said to 5, "I love you! I love you so much!" <3 I'm glad we didn't wait to have the third.
it took me 4 years to concieve my 2nd son via fertility treatmeant (injections) so i tried for baby 3 right awayand got pregnant while he was 11 months. they both required fertility treatment. but that age gap is what i had too, well it was 17 months as she came early but ti was and is precious, sometimes they fight but mainly love each other, ive im preggo now the age gap will be small as i was induced at 35 weeks with this baby and prob would be again so it would be approx 16 month age gap :shock::lol: i guess ill have to see if it was a real ovulation lh surge

Hi ladies
Sorry I’ve not been on. Been busy.
Gosh that was alot to catch up on I don’t even know where to start but here goes.

@WantingababyF
Woah what a rollercoaster you have been on. Them tests were as clear as day BFP. If they were evaps then that’s the worst I’ve seen by far. I’ve never had issues with Frer but I know they have been causing many women to scratch there heads this past year. Your faint lines at 10dpo look like mine with my sons. So fx they darken up and you still have that rainbow BFP.

@S_Dowd
So lovely to see you back hon. so sweet your dh is so involved.
Im actually not temping at all or even charting this cycle. Just using opks but when they are gone then I’m thinking of ditching them too.
Im awaiting ovulation at the moment. Hoping it will be In the next few days. Getting a lot of watery cm but opks are still faint.
I did ask after you on here a good pages back now tho.
So I’m so happy to see you back.
I’ve also started taking a B vitamin complex too. I had a chemical in Feb and that was my 3rd loss. So I started taking B supplements after that. Im also taking low dose baby aspirin in the hope we catch again and praying it will stick.
Thank you for that beautiful bible verse. I loved that so much.
Really hope you get the best surprise this cycle my love.

@littlewitch
Oh love I’m so sorry things are challenging at the moment.
I really hope you will be back with us all soon. I too love having you around.

@NightFlower
Sending soo many blessings your way love for that sticky BFP.

@NDH
How are you doing hon.
I’ve been looking more into baby aspirin and actually read it’s good to take it while ttc and esp after losses as it can help aid implantation.
Totally opposite to what I originally thought. So I’ve been taking them for the past few days along with my cocktail of other vitamins.
Im awaiting ovulation at the mo.
Really hope the aspirin help me get a sticky.
[-o&lt;

@josephine3
How you doing lovely?

@Pink.Rose
Im so sorry for the BFN hon.
I hope you get a nice surprise when you test again.

@HalfricanMa
I can’t wait for you tests. Im thinking they’re going to be BFP. Just a feeling with all the symptoms.
Go you for holding off.
If it is then I hope I won’t be too far behind you and we get to be in that due date group together like your gut feeling was telling you. That would be so so awesome:p

@RedRose19
I’d say that looks positive hon.
Good to see you back again.
Hope you get the results you want.

@Laurabub84
So sorry about all the nasties hon.
That was literally me last year. Illness after illness.
Really hope you get a lovely surprise when you test hon. Fx for you.

Righty oh. Hope I’ve not missed anyone .
thanks hun, ive been keeping an eye on the ladies ttc in here cheering you ladies on waiting good news etc, sending loads of baby dust x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->