Making Miracles in March || Testing Thread

@Pink.Rose im so sorry for the bfn. I thought using the cup would give you your bfp. As you said, keep pushing on because it’ll be worth it one day.
And everyone else who have gotten af or bfn, fx bfp comes soon.

I didn’t test Saturday but i did yesterday and this morning (14dpo) I used my digi!!
I am feeling great! Very frequent hot flashes, fatigue, increased appetite, and extreme thirst.
Im done temping now and putting the ic tests away. My first midwife appointment will be in 2 weeks! I really think the menstrual cup and belly warmer combo works for me. I should’ve thought to do it months ago! First cycle trying with the cup and it worked!

View attachment 1114750 View attachment 1114751

Congrats!!! Your chart looks picture-perfect.

@Pink.Rose

It will all be so worth it when it does happen. Your like me with the long luteal phase. It’s always such a horrible long wait.
I feel like I’m going to be out this cycle. But I hope I’m completely wrong. But just have that feeling I’m going to be going onto cycle 14 ttc. Hopefully I’m wrong tho. If we have fallen this cycle will be due December but would have babe in November which would be so perfect. But if I fall next cycle, I’ll be due in January but will have baby around Christmas Day so yeah that sounds fun haha. But be kind of cool my baby sharing a birthday with Jesus. I’ve had some bloods done on cd6: was supposed to be cd 4 but couldn’t get in until cd6. But I think it’s just to check hormones b4 ovulation. I have the second lot next week on day 20 and then the wait for results. Very nervous l.
Sending you hugs lovely.

@HalfricanMa
Amazing lines you must be so so happy. I really really hope I’ll be joining you in the next week and a half[-o<

@Pink.Rose sorry about the bfns. And good idea about starting the April thread! I hadn't even thought about there not being one yet even though o won't be testing now till April lol. I usually stay on the one till the end of the month though as can't keep up with 2 x
@NightFlower sorry I kero forgetting to mention you, I hope you weren't too upset with the early af, and guessing like others said maybe you didnt ov that cycle? Hope you are feeling positive for the new one.
@Suggerhoney I was hoping for that early ov but this eves test is lighter again. It is making me rethink my whole cycle and approach though. My 'peak' is never darker than the control anyway only ever equal to. But what if I've been missing my actual peak by not using opks early enough? Perhaps I actually get the peak around cd 12 and then ov cd 13-14, making my lp more like 14-15 days instead of 11-12 which would make more sense. Maybe I've been bding at the wrong times all along!!
But if that was the case what's the cd 17ish surge about lol? It's making me think though x

I think I need to be bding every other day rather than clustering it around the day I think I ov, incase I'm wrong!
Im feeling pretty positive today, not just about ttc but feeling in a positive mindset for this month ahead. Maybe it's the spring Equinox!

That’s a good point @josephine3
I ovulated cd12 last cycle and again this cycle. Or could of been cd13 because I had some red bleeding at 11pm but then it stopped. And the next day it was brown which is odd because I’m normally full on c2 then it picked up to red again that day and got heavy. I just don’t know if I should call that Tuesday 11pm small bleed cd1 becuase it was so late. So I’m calling the following day cd1.
I wanted to just do every other day and we did but then I got my peak and we ended up doing peak and ovulation day and the day after. I was feeling really good about this cycle but not so much now.
but hopefully some symptoms will start kicking in in a few days and then I can feel hopeful again.

I always start my opks very early. I started them on cd6 this cycle.
But I normally start on cd8. Even tho I have ovulated late a few times this past 13 months ttc.
I still start them early just in case

@Pink.Rose sorry about the bfns. And good idea about starting the April thread! I hadn't even thought about there not being one yet even though o won't be testing now till April lol. I usually stay on the one till the end of the month though as can't keep up with 2 x
@NightFlower sorry I kero forgetting to mention you, I hope you weren't too upset with the early af, and guessing like others said maybe you didnt ov that cycle? Hope you are feeling positive for the new one.
@Suggerhoney I was hoping for that early ov but this eves test is lighter again. It is making me rethink my whole cycle and approach though. My 'peak' is never darker than the control anyway only ever equal to. But what if I've been missing my actual peak by not using opks early enough? Perhaps I actually get the peak around cd 12 and then ov cd 13-14, making my lp more like 14-15 days instead of 11-12 which would make more sense. Maybe I've been bding at the wrong times all along!!
But if that was the case what's the cd 17ish surge about lol? It's making me think though x
Im doing ok. Trying to get positive about it again. Im cd3 and it's dragging right now. Yeah pretty sure I didn't ovulate.

Im doing ok. Trying to get positive about it again. Im cd3 and it's dragging right now. Yeah pretty sure I didn't ovulate.

Urghh I hate how much it drags. Sorry AF is brutal hon. My Af was a brutal one at the start of this cycle too. Was still heavy on cd4 when normally it’s slowed right down by then. Not sure if I had left over stuff from the chemical in early feb. Hope time starts to pick up hon.
You usually ovulate early don’t you hon? So hopefully you don’t have too long to wait. Got it all crossed that April will be your sticky BFP

Congratulations on those beautiful BFPs ladies :happydance: xxx I just wanted to pop in to send some love and baby dust :cloud9:xx

hi hon how’s you and how’s that beautiful baby doing?

@Pink.Rose

It will all be so worth it when it does happen. Your like me with the long luteal phase. It’s always such a horrible long wait.
I feel like I’m going to be out this cycle. But I hope I’m completely wrong. But just have that feeling I’m going to be going onto cycle 14 ttc. Hopefully I’m wrong tho. If we have fallen this cycle will be due December but would have babe in November which would be so perfect. But if I fall next cycle, I’ll be due in January but will have baby around Christmas Day so yeah that sounds fun haha. But be kind of cool my baby sharing a birthday with Jesus. I’ve had some bloods done on cd6: was supposed to be cd 4 but couldn’t get in until cd6. But I think it’s just to check hormones b4 ovulation. I have the second lot next week on day 20 and then the wait for results. Very nervous l.
Sending you hugs lovely.

@HalfricanMa
Amazing lines you must be so so happy. I really really hope I’ll be joining you in the next week and a half[-o<
I really really hope so too. I’ll be excitedly awaiting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"