Making Miracles in March || Testing Thread

Can you see it? My phone camera is terrible and doeant want to focus. It's a vvfl irl. I'm 10dpo. I want to be excited but with my history I'm just not.
Tomorrow would be 1 month until Jordan's due date and today the first crocus came up in her memory garden. I hope it's a good sign my rainbow is on the way

IMG_20230321_162950581.jpg IMG_20230321_162950581.jpg

@Babydreaming9
How are you doing hon?
Hi lovely, thank you for asking, I’m still here just cheering from the sidelines.
I went for a second scan at the EPAU, a strong heartbeat was seen and the bruising has reduced, all progressing well so I feel more at ease now. Just suffering with bad morning/evening sickness :-(

How are you hun? I hope you’re looking after yourself, still really routing for you!

I'm anything from 6 to 8 dpo I took a test mainly because I got no patience. Walked away and thought I saw a very faint line at the 10 min mark..

20230322_120957.jpg

Well, it's official. AF got me bright and early this morning. Day 1, cycle 16 :(

@RedRose19 I don't see anything but I'm also not wearing my glasses yet and my phone screen quality sucks. Good luck

@Pink.Rose so sorry :hugs:

AF is supposed to be here Saturday, March 25. I've been testing for several days now. I'm 11 dpo so fairly certain I'm out. I tested with frer this morning and it was bfn. I tested earlier this evening with a clinicalguard and there was a dye run so just retested on a very short hold. I think I'm wishing for a shadow on these tests.

Screenshot_20230322_171822_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20230322_171841_Gallery.jpg

Can you see it? My phone camera is terrible and doeant want to focus. It's a vvfl irl. I'm 10dpo. I want to be excited but with my history I'm just not.
Tomorrow would be 1 month until Jordan's due date and today the first crocus came up in her memory garden. I hope it's a good sign my rainbow is on the way

View attachment 1114765 View attachment 1114766
Somethings catching my eye good luck xx

When did everyone stop testing? I keep thinking maybe I’ve been dreaming this and test again lol. View attachment 1114787

Beautiful line :). How many dpo are you? I'd probably keep gesting until I got a dye stealer, but wouldn't buy new tests if I didn't get one with the tests I had on hand.

I still have a vvfl on this afternoons test but it's not photographing any easier/any more visible then yesterday so I'm fully expecting AF to be arriving tomorrow as usual at this point . I do have a crazy amount of uterine twinges going on right now though (not cramps, it's like a pulsing vein or bubbles or something) so maybe there is something going on in there. Time will tell.

Cd 13 for me, or just into 14 as just gone midnight. No pos opk yet but I did have some ewcm today so bd just incase!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->