Making Miracles in March || Testing Thread

Thanks changed it back to dog lol. Thought I looked weird haha
I was just about to say biut it's a dog lol :haha:

Good luck when you start testing @Suggerhoney expect a pm from me too :haha:
So my opk has stayed pretty dark all day, do I still call last night my peak? Does everyone stop testing after peak? Usually it would be quite light again by now. Hoping it means a nice strong ov x

So my opk has stayed pretty dark all day, do I still call last night my peak? Does everyone stop testing after peak? Usually it would be quite light again by now. Hoping it means a nice strong ov x

Hehe will be waiting lol.
Mine was still peak the next day too. Not as strong as my original peak but still peak.
I will post my peak opk here because it was a beauty. And I’m praying so hard it meant a very good egg popped out and we have caught and I’m pregnant right now with my rainbow. Just feel like I’m going to be out with the lack of symptoms. I’m at the stage now where I did have a few things going on with both sons. So I’m probably out.
But here is my peak when I got it:
Never had one as dark the whole time we been trying these past 13 cycles.
95EA79F2-77BE-4B6B-A018-681D89138911.jpeg Then the next day it was still peak but not as dark as that.
Was still dark at 2dpo too. I usually test until they go negative.

@NightFlower thanks for asking! Ive been doing ok. My youngest is 15 months and my oh my is she a toughy! I thought I could never get one more exhausting than my first - I was wrong LOL but happy. I know in a couple years I’ll be so happy with my choice to have a third. For now its just a little rough. Oddly enough Im so jealous of the BFP and pregnancies even though I could never do it again - for my bodily health and mental health. So I just troll along following all you lovely mamas :)

how are you doing?

Last edited:
Nothing much going on for me.
Zero symptoms. there is still time to get some so hopefully be getting something in the next day or so.
Breaking out a bit and have a cold sore.
Extra cm. And it’s very very thick and white.
Dreading seeing another BFN or a BPF that ends in another loss.
So so nervous about testing
@HalfricanMa
Now that’s what I want my tests to get like. I did have line stealers at about 16 17dpo with both sons.
With my miscarriage last June I never got a line stealer so really wanting to see that line stealer again.
I still have zero symptoms apart from slightly extra cm and it’s very very thick gloopy and white.
Just a few more days until testing and very very nervous.
Really praying I will get a lovely BFP no later than 10dpo. But preparing for another BFN and then onto cycle 14 ttc:-(

@Kiwiberry
Congratulations hon
You fell just b4 me last time so hope my sticky BFP is coming soon. We been ttc for 13 months now. And 3 losses:-(

@josephine3
That’s a beautiful opk hon. Sending so much sticky baby dust your way.

@Laurabub84
Thanks for always rooting for me sweetheart. I really hoping I am but zero symptoms. Still time for them to show and pray they do.
Thank you so much :hugs:
FX so tightly for you :dust:

@NightFlower thanks for asking! Ive been doing ok. My youngest is 15 months and my oh my is she a toughy! I thought I could never get one more exhausting than my first - I was wrong LOL but happy. I know in a couple years I’ll be so happy with my choice to have a third. For now its just a little rough. Oddly enough Im so jealous of the BFP and pregnancies even though I could never do it again - for my bodily health and mental health. So I just troll along following all you lovely mamas :)

how are you doing?
I'm doing okay. Still trying for our last baby..

Can't believe she is 15 months already time flies by so fast.

Hi again everyone. As I expected might happen sometime, I am back in the TWW. (I think)

Things seem to be mending a bit between my husband and I. We are talking through frustrations and goals, and trying to find a path to build a more positive relationship and future.

Despite the emotional turmoil lately, my husband never seems to lose his desire and lust. And he said last night that he doesn't want to protect or prevent for the foreseeable future.
I guess only time will tell if I have further chances past the tiny hope I have this cycle.

Today is CD 14. I have only taken a few random OPK this cycle. CD 12 morning OPK was very low, only took one last night CD 13.

On the PreMom app, last night OPK was peak at 1.6. I am not sure if I had any higher levels early in the day yesterday. I think today is ovulation day.

We DTD yesterday, so I think that is my one shot for the cycle. If desire strikes us, I might have another chance tonight.

Good luck to everyone testing soon.

I have followed along only rarely the last few weeks, so I have to catch up. :)

@Laurabub84 sorry I've never temped do not much help. Was your af normal?

They have been normal for me apart from now. Usually I’ll be light/medium flow cd1 then heaviest days 2 and 3 then medium 4 and light by cd5. I’m now cd3 and it already seems to be slowing right down and yesterday wasn’t overly heavy either. Just hoping it won’t affect my chances to try this cycle.

I’ll test until I’m happy they’re heading back to negative. Hopefully it means you have a really good egg

Hehe will be waiting lol.
Mine was still peak the next day too. Not as strong as my original peak but still peak.
I will post my peak opk here because it was a beauty. And I’m praying so hard it meant a very good egg popped out and we have caught and I’m pregnant right now with my rainbow. Just feel like I’m going to be out with the lack of symptoms. I’m at the stage now where I did have a few things going on with both sons. So I’m probably out.
But here is my peak when I got it:
Never had one as dark the whole time we been trying these past 13 cycles.
View attachment 1114829 Then the next day it was still peak but not as dark as that.
Was still dark at 2dpo too. I usually test until they go negative.

such a beautiful opk. I fell with my son on the cycle my opks were their darkest. Hope it means the same for you

AF is here. Not sure whether to count yesterday or today as CD12 as AF didn't start til 10pm yesterday

Sorry for af. Best of luck for April

Hi again everyone. As I expected might happen sometime, I am back in the TWW. (I think)

Things seem to be mending a bit between my husband and I. We are talking through frustrations and goals, and trying to find a path to build a more positive relationship and future.

Despite the emotional turmoil lately, my husband never seems to lose his desire and lust. And he said last night that he doesn't want to protect or prevent for the foreseeable future.
I guess only time will tell if I have further chances past the tiny hope I have this cycle.

Today is CD 14. I have only taken a few random OPK this cycle. CD 12 morning OPK was very low, only took one last night CD 13.

On the PreMom app, last night OPK was peak at 1.6. I am not sure if I had any higher levels early in the day yesterday. I think today is ovulation day.

We DTD yesterday, so I think that is my one shot for the cycle. If desire strikes us, I might have another chance tonight.

Good luck to everyone testing soon.

I have followed along only rarely the last few weeks, so I have to catch up. :)

great to see you back hun. Wishing you so much luck

Reactions: NDH
Hi ladies sorry I haven't popped on before now this month has been crazy. I Hooe you all get a bfp in the lasts days of this month and I'm so sorry to all who af got and of course a huge congratulations to you all that got your bfp this month good luck ladies will try and catch up on the thread when I can xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->