Making Miracles in March || Testing Thread

@Xxenssial
That’s a beautiful dye stealer hon.
Just what I want to see on tests.
I’m ok. Just fed up of trying now. It’s been so long and the 3 losses. Just pray my rainbow is coming soon.
I’m 7 or 8dpo today.
Had some dull cramping and been getting a very strange but vvvv mild burning sensation in the right ovary’s that’s happened on and off the last few days.
No other symptoms. Hope they kick In and I get my sticky BFP by 10dpo latest.
Very nervous about testing. I just know my heart won’t take another BFN.

@josephine3
It’s crazy isn’t it.
I’ve not had one that dark the whole time we been ttc this time.
So that’s nearly 14 cycles and that is the most darkest I’ve had.
Fx it was a good egg and I’m pregnant right now.
Dreading seeing BFN.

@gigglebox
I did test today and BFN. Thought I was 8dpo but there is a chance I may be 7dpo.
Hoping to get my sticky BFP no later than 10dpo but I’m very very anxious about testing.
Just want my rainbow so so soooo badly.

So ladies I’ve had cd4 and cd21 bloods done this cycle.
I should get the results next week but I’m so so so nervous.
Praying so so hard I am pregnant with my rainbow right now so then I won’t have to worry about those results.
Scared there going to come back with something wrong.

@NDH
I hate it when af does that.
Mine did that.
It was 11pm and I felt a leakage.
Went bathroom and it was blood.
Put a pad on.
And next morning absolutely nothing.
The blood had dried to brown.
Then a bit later on 17dpo I started having brown when wiping and then it turned red.
It’s so hard to know what cd your on when it does that.

@Xxenssial
That’s a beautiful dye stealer hon.
Just what I want to see on tests.
I’m ok. Just fed up of trying now. It’s been so long and the 3 losses. Just pray my rainbow is coming soon.
I’m 7 or 8dpo today.
Had some dull cramping and been getting a very strange but vvvv mild burning sensation in the right ovary’s that’s happened on and off the last few days.
No other symptoms. Hope they kick In and I get my sticky BFP by 10dpo latest.
Very nervous about testing. I just know my heart won’t take another BFN.

@josephine3
It’s crazy isn’t it.
I’ve not had one that dark the whole time we been ttc this time.
So that’s nearly 14 cycles and that is the most darkest I’ve had.
Fx it was a good egg and I’m pregnant right now.
Dreading seeing BFN.

@gigglebox
I did test today and BFN. Thought I was 8dpo but there is a chance I may be 7dpo.
Hoping to get my sticky BFP no later than 10dpo but I’m very very anxious about testing.
Just want my rainbow so so soooo badly.

So ladies I’ve had cd4 and cd21 bloods done this cycle.
I should get the results next week but I’m so so so nervous.
Praying so so hard I am pregnant with my rainbow right now so then I won’t have to worry about those results.
Scared there going to come back with something wrong.

:dust::dust::dust::dust:[/QUOTE]

BFN today and 10dpo. Small chance I could be 9dpo but pretty sure I’m 10.
So onto next cycle I’m gutted. New I was going to be out with the zero symptoms.

@Suggerhoney :hugs: <3 sorry for the bfn hun :(.

So I can't order more tests till Friday, which means they probably won't be there till at the latest early Monday. Anyway, the bloating like I get in early pregnancy is still here and seems to be just getting "worse". The bleeding, was heavy first day (I'd say medium for me) and the 2nd day, now on the 3rd day its very very light. I am so confused as to what's going on. I thought for sure I was having a miscarriage because of the bleeding, but now I am not so sure :shrug:.

Thanks ladies.
Hoping to see lines tomorrow but not feeling hopeful at all.

@Kiwiberry
So sorry about the bleeding. Do you have any tests left at all just to make sure?

BFN today and 10dpo. Small chance I could be 9dpo but pretty sure I’m 10.
So onto next cycle I’m gutted. New I was going to be out with the zero symptoms.
Hoping and praying you are still in and only 9dpo. Sending you so much baby dust

Thanks ladies.
Hoping to see lines tomorrow but not feeling hopeful at all.

@Kiwiberry
So sorry about the bleeding. Do you have any tests left at all just to make sure?
Yeah sadly I don't have any tests left right now but I'm ordering some on Friday so hopefully they'll be here over the weekend. Otherwise I definitely would have already tested again. The bleeding has slowed to very very light right now I have a feeling tomorrow I won't be bleeding at all. That means it would have lasted a total of three days. Which is basically unheard of if it was bleeding from an early chemical or even from getting my period.

I wouldn't even be considering this a possability if it wasn't for the fact that I'm still very bloated, even worse then when I got my BFP on the hpt last week. When I had my early mc / chemical a couple years ago, the bloating went away within like 48 hours after the bleeding started.

Last edited:
Hoping and praying you are still in and only 9dpo. Sending you so much baby dust

I tested again today. And I’m 11 dpo maybe 10 but more 11 abs it was BFN.
My pee was like water when I tested tho so don’t know it that would of caused a false negative.
Been trying to hold on and off all day but had family over so been drinking loads of tea and my pee is still very very diluted.
I don’t feel pregnant at all so I’m pretty I’m not.
My heart rate is still up and has been since ovulation this cycle. I’m a bit bloated but not much.
But no other symptoms. I just know in my heart I’m not pregnant.
Just don’t get why I’ve had the high heart rate and the pains.. I guess the pains were just my ibs.
I feel so defeated and sad.

Yeah sadly I don't have any tests left right now but I'm ordering some on Friday so hopefully they'll be here over the weekend. Otherwise I definitely would have already tested again. The bleeding has slowed to very very light right now I have a feeling tomorrow I won't be bleeding at all. That means it would have lasted a total of three days. Which is basically unheard of if it was bleeding from an early chemical or even from getting my period.

I wouldn't even be considering this a possability if it wasn't for the fact that I'm still very bloated, even worse then when I got my BFP on the hpt last week. When I had my early mc / chemical a couple years ago, the bloating went away within like 48 hours after the bleeding started.

I was told it is common to bleed In the first trimester.
So hopefully it was just a bit of implantation bleeding. I’m sure all will be fine.

@Suggerhoney :hugs:
FX you'll get a surprise bfp soon :dust:

Thanks hon.
It just feels impossible tho tbh. Been trying for over a year (nearly 14 months) and only fallen 3 times.
Last April and that was a chemical.
Then I got a BFP in June and my lines progressed so so well and were all blazing by 12 dpo. Then I lost that one.
Then I went 8 months of getting BFN.
Then I finally get another BFP in feb but I was 13dpo and it was very faint. I implanted Around 11 or 12 dpo but read that late implantation after 9dpo often lead to loss.
With a 12dpo implantation is said 87% chance of miscarriage.
And in my case that rang true and I lost that one too.
Now 2 cycles since that loss and nothing but BFN.
I Just feel utterly hopeless and old.
Haven’t managed to test at all again today due to my pee being too diluted.
So will test tomorrow.
But I’m very sure it will just be another BFN.
My af never starts until 17 dpo so it’s a horrible wait for that:-(:-( and then ovulation all over again. I’m sick of it now.
With both my sons I had BFP at 10dpo. And with the miscarriage in June I was 10dpo when I got lines.
I’m 44 in December so I just feel I’m too old and my eggs are just no good:-(

Ok ladies, finally was able to get a hold of a stick to pee on, was def bfn. The bleeding also stopped 2 days ago, it was a very weird early MC, usually I bleed A LOT even with such an early loss. The bloating usually goes away quick too like almost the same day or next day as when the bleeding starts. Anyway, I think it had a lot to do with that plan B pill I took earlier in the cycle. Do you think that pill could have caused the early loss too ladies?

Ok ladies, finally was able to get a hold of a stick to pee on, was def bfn. The bleeding also stopped 2 days ago, it was a very weird early MC, usually I bleed A LOT even with such an early loss. The bloating usually goes away quick too like almost the same day or next day as when the bleeding starts. Anyway, I think it had a lot to do with that plan B pill I took earlier in the cycle. Do you think that pill could have caused the early loss too ladies?

I’m so so sorry for your loss hun. Big hugs :hugs:

I'm so sorry :hugs:

Oh no @Kiwiberry im so sorry. What is a plan b pill?
With my miscarriage last June I had blazing BFPs but then lost at 5+1 weeks and I thought I had done something to cause it because my lines were matching on Frer and easy&home and almost matching on all other tests I did, even got a positive digital so I thought I’d done something wrong. With the 2 chemicals I just know there supper common. I don’t think you would of done anything hon.
sending hugs your way.
Do you think you will try again hon?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"