Mama Bears TTC a rainbow - join us :)-- (69 ladies so far)-(29 BFP's!)

I can just see something on the first pic, but the 2nd looks like a bfp to me, really hope thats the case for you xxx

Thanks for lending an eye nugget. Realistically, I shouldn't be pregnant right now so I'm going to assume either evap or leftover hcg until proven otherwise. For now I'm still waiting for AF and only time will tell.

Thanks sailorsgirl. We shall see. Gonna TRY and put it out of my mind for now. The idea of 3 pregnancies within less than 6 months is making my head spin a little lol.

BFN test this morning ladies. Faulty test last night is my guess. Had me making a fuss about nothing :haha:

Check out my chart! Wonder if I'm having an implantation dip but 4DPO might be a bit too early!

I woke up with really bad pains in the right of where my uterus would be and my first thought was ectopic. They were really bad but they seem to have gone now so my worrying should be for nothing.

Af is knocking, I so hate this feeling. I guess no 2013 bfp, feeling so sad. It should be arriving 2moro. January is also out as hubby won't be available during my ov time

Just checking in, sorry for being neglectful.
I did test on Thanksgiving, stark white, then for four days after Thanksgiving I had the faintest line ever, that never got darker, but then had two days of stark white, and then AF.
I went to see my doctor to fill her in. She said it's possible to ovulate and get your period with residual HCG from my miscarriage, but she sent me for lots of blood tests, including a beta.
Today is CD 16, 4DPO. We BD'd at some of the appropriate times... Today I was kind of nauseous and dizzy. Dizziness was my very first symptom for my other two pregnancies, 3-4 DPO. Never had much nausea with my other pregnancies. If I got lucky this month, the next symptom I'll be looking for is sore boobs. It's unmistakable. They are starting to feel heavy today, but they are ridiculous big (36G) so that happens some days...
Hoping for a sticky bean this month. Glad to be sticking it out with you ladies :)

kazine - it does look like an implantation dip. I've never gotten one but I'm curious to see if it spells pregnancy for you! I wouldn't worry about ectopic. I've been feeling all kinds of pains and things in my uterus lately lol and after that "positive" test I was thinking it possible due to a new pregnancy. But thankfully, two negative tests today have reassured me that I still get to do my pre-conception preparations.

mapha - :hugs: that's ok hon don't be sad. Did she arrive? I'm actually wanting a BFP next year as this year was VERY tough on me and I strangely feel like a new year with a new start feels more hopeful. Feel better. Keep chatting here so I know you're ok!

JillieBean - nice to see you back! I was getting worried about you. You are one big busted mama! I'm jealous (I'm a tiny B cup. Became a C when pregnant but they've deflated again LOL). When are you testing?

Hey ladies :hi:
I've seen some of you around! It's hard to find a good group of ladies that isn't already established!
I've had too many losses this year but hoping to have a New Years bfp! I'm on cd 15, waiting to O and will test 1/1/2014!
:hugs:

Hey ladies :hi:
I've seen some of you around! It's hard to find a good group of ladies that isn't already established!
I've had too many losses this year but hoping to have a New Years bfp! I'm on cd 15, waiting to O and will test 1/1/2014!
:hugs:

Hi Leah! So sorry for your losses. But we are happy to have you and FX for your new years day BFP!

JillieBean - nice to see you back! I was getting worried about you. You are one big busted mama! I'm jealous (I'm a tiny B cup. Became a C when pregnant but they've deflated again LOL). When are you testing?

Yeah I'm kind of dreading their size if/when I become pregnant for keeps!
CD 24 is when I got my other BFPs, so I'll be testing then, which is December 28th. I suspect my cycle's become longer though so we'll see.

Thanks ladies :hugs:
I think I missed my surge. So now I have no idea if I O'd already or not! Opks have looked the same since cd 11! It was the darkest cd 10 but still not positive. Now they're getting lighter. Ff says I should've O'd Wednesday but my other app says I should tomorrow. Ugh idk! We'll just keep BDing!

Somehow I already had you for 12/28 jilliebean lol. Weird. I must have mistyped at some point but it worked out!

Leah - I would keep BDing. Have fun :winkwink:

Hi Leah, sorry about your losses. Welcome, I have seen so many of ur posts as well

A little about me, af arrived today, sad but it will be ok. How many of u has used or heard of Fertilaid. How is it? Good or bad, I want to try it

So sorry mapha :hugs: but it will definitely be ok. Fresh start in the new year yay! Plus we still have a few months to make a 2014 baby :winkwink:

I personally haven't used fertilaid. But a girl in my last pregnancy group did with good results so I say give it a try if it's something you're interested in!

How are we doing ladies? It's too quiet around here :haha:

image.jpg

I'm a confusing case :haha: I'm on CD 18. Last night I got really sick. Probably food poisoning. But I did a wondfo just to check.
I still haven't seen a + opk. I think it's more likely I'm about to O. One of my apps says I should O today. No ewcm yet though. But I could've O'd CD 10 and would be 8 dpo or I could've O'd CD 15 and am 3 dpo.
Who knows! :shrug: I'll use an opk again tonight and if it's positive, then we'll dtd ;)

View attachment 712867

I'm a confusing case :haha: I'm on CD 18. Last night I got really sick. Probably food poisoning. But I did a wondfo just to check.
I still haven't seen a + opk. I think it's more likely I'm about to O. One of my apps says I should O today. No ewcm yet though. But I could've O'd CD 10 and would be 8 dpo or I could've O'd CD 15 and am 3 dpo.
Who knows! :shrug: I'll use an opk again tonight and if it's positive, then we'll dtd ;)

Lol! Wish I could help you out but I'm uber confused as well!

I'm confused on whats going on with this wacky "cycle" of mine too.

Hopefully we both get things sorted soon :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->