Mama Bears TTC a rainbow - join us :)-- (69 ladies so far)-(29 BFP's!)

Glad your fur baby is okay... they are so important. ..
Think we are just about ready to ttc again. Just in time for valentines fun!
I amnow on steroids and gabapentin to deal with a severe relapse from multiple sclerosis. However after reading online that need not be a barrier. I am on predisone and gabapentin and nurse has said thats fine as benefit to me outweighs the risks. I have even read in a few places thst the prednisone may be beneficial!
I also now have a referral to gynaecologist in April to look at why we have had 3 lossess since ttc #2. So all is positive here. Now if only I could regain use of my left side life would be great! :)

ajarvis mine does not seem it wants to leave grrrrrr: growlmad: how are you today

Kuawen omg that is awful just awful, I mean if you had of treated your cat on his say so, that would of more than likely made him sick :shrug: so gald he is ok though

nugget glad your ready to TCC and hope you feel supper better soon

kuawen glad your kitty is ok!! Crazy a vet would rather risk hurting your pet just for money!

Niamh she's still hanging around. But man alive the cramping last night was brutal. I don't know if it's a normal amount or not cause I don't get cramps with my period previously. Maybe once or twice, but nothing like that that I can remember! Came in waves it seemed. We'll see what today brings...

kuawen glad your kitty is ok!! Crazy a vet would rather risk hurting your pet just for money!

Niamh she's still hanging around. But man alive the cramping last night was brutal. I don't know if it's a normal amount or not cause I don't get cramps with my period previously. Maybe once or twice, but nothing like that that I can remember! Came in waves it seemed. We'll see what today brings...

really waves I had cramps like that when I was miscarrying keep an eye on that! I had a mild bit of cramping this time but did not last long at all

well are cramps usually constant? Or do they come and go? I honestly don't get cramps with my periods ever. Get the feeling that it's coming on. It comes. Lasts a couple days. Then goes. But was told to expect a heavy period and cramping for first one post miscarriage. Will be speaking with the midwife at some point today. I just don't want to deal with that horrid dr. again!

well are cramps usually constant? Or do they come and go? I honestly don't get cramps with my periods ever. Get the feeling that it's coming on. It comes. Lasts a couple days. Then goes. But was told to expect a heavy period and cramping for first one post miscarriage. Will be speaking with the midwife at some point today. I just don't want to deal with that horrid dr. again!

when ever I got cramps with my period it would be a constant one I use to get really bad ones when I was younger glad that sorted it self out though!

Talked to Midwife, and she's in a tough spot because they are only supposed to care for pregnant women, and have no funding right now as is. But because of the treatment, by the last dr I saw she's setting up an ultrasound for me. My HCG on Tuesday was 32. Which may mean retained tissue or just taking a while to go down. Been having some pretty crazy cramps - kinda feels like miscarriage ones did. So that may be clearing out anything left behind. But ultrasound should verify that. She also said it may be worth asking family dr. to check my thyroid. So going to look into that as well I guess.

Talked to Midwife, and she's in a tough spot because they are only supposed to care for pregnant women, and have no funding right now as is. But because of the treatment, by the last dr I saw she's setting up an ultrasound for me. My HCG on Tuesday was 32. Which may mean retained tissue or just taking a while to go down. Been having some pretty crazy cramps - kinda feels like miscarriage ones did. So that may be clearing out anything left behind. But ultrasound should verify that. She also said it may be worth asking family dr. to check my thyroid. So going to look into that as well I guess.

so glad she is able to do that at least :flower:

yea if I had to talk to that last dr. it would not have been a very nice conversation lol Dr was so horrible. Said she new more than I did so all she needed was one bloodtest to see what the number was to tell if it was a viable new pregnancy. Which as everyone here likely knows can't be further from the truth lol. She would have needed to schedule at least 2 tests.

It's been quite some time since I last posted. I needed a break. After two easy conceptions and terribly sad losses, my usually clockwork 28 day cycle has been all out of whack. I was 28 cycle 1 after d&c, 35 cycle 2, 27 cycle 3, and 25 cycle 4. DH and I have decided to go the OPK and temping route. I have all my charts up an running, and I'm feeling positive again. We just felt like we were shooting in the dark the last two cycles after doc gave us the green light to try after d&c. I am hopeful, but I have this fear in the back of my mind and heart of going through another loss. I've said it before and I'll say it again, baby dust and luck to ALL of us! <3

Good morning all... well 3 weeks past erpc it looks like we're back on even ground as tested negative this morning. For now we will be ntnp as I am on steroids and gabapentin for my ms relapse but the ms nurse has said we can still ttc on these as my needs outweigh the small risks... :)

Good morning all... well 3 weeks past erpc it looks like we're back on even ground as tested negative this morning. For now we will be ntnp as I am on steroids and gabapentin for my ms relapse but the ms nurse has said we can still ttc on these as my needs outweigh the small risks... :)

good luck ntnp :hugs:

very quite in here how is everyone else doing!

I am waiting for OV :shrug: and hoping it happens at a more normal time and not CD 34 again

Thankyou. .. :) off topic completely but got my new wheels today so can drive again safely.

yay nugget! I got a BFN this morning too :D was great! Now to wait for Ovulation to change it to a positive ;)

Hmmohrma, I've had the same trouble after my loss. I had a natural mc but still a bit wacky after, first cycle after mc 29, then 35, back to 29, then 30. We were moving into a new house and pretty stressed those first two months so maybe that had something to do with it. I started charting/temping in Dec, never really kept close track before so my fear is maybe my cycles have always been a bit irregular and I've never noticed. I had always expected AF around the same day each month, and not worried about a few days off. Wish I could get back to feeling so carefree, but now I feel like I've lost so much time already and just have to pay close attention to conceive ASAP. Definitely still feel like were in the dark as well. Right now waiting for O, CD 12, have been sick and my temps crazy up and down, despite switching over to vaginal temping, several temps above cover line from last cycle, not sure how that's going to affect me this month. Good luck, everyone!!

Niamh, were in the same boat, hoping I O early this month. Last month was day 22, previous month 13. I keep unthinkingly putting my body into stressful situations, last month I got a big tattoo and wonder if that caused a delay, immune response wise?

ioQUOTE=JaiParvati;34954599]Niamh, were in the same boat, hoping I O early this month. Last month was day 22, previous month 13. I keep unthinkingly putting my body into stressful situations, last month I got a big tattoo and wonder if that caused a delay, immune response wise?[/QUOTE]

it is a pain waiting for OV to happen, I am just hoping my cycle gets back to normal and not these crazy late OV! wonder would a tattoo do that! I have been worried about taking ibuprofen last weekend after I read it can effect ov :shrug: just have to wait and see I guess

Nugget :happydance: yay for the new wheels :flower:

Ajarvis yay for AF and new cycle sending you lots of baby dust :flower:

Nah, seriously I wouldn't worry about ibuprofen. That's one of those things that just will not make a difference unless you take loads or for a prolonged period

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->