Mama Bears TTC a rainbow - join us :)-- (69 ladies so far)-(29 BFP's!)

@ 1moreplease, how long have you been taking the supplements? Maybe you should give it a little bit more tym. However, if u are a little bit worried you can visit ur gynea to change them to something different

Iam currently reading this other E book by Beth Kelly called personal path to pregnacy. I'm loving it, you should check it out.

I will definitely try it out. I need something to read anyway lol.

This is my first cycle taking them, so I'm not sure. My ob won't be in until Monday so I might have to wait til then. Ty

Mapha - congrats on your AF! It must be a relief for the wait to be over. I'll put you down as waiting to ovulate :thumbup:

As for me - saw some brown spotting today so I'm thinking my wait is finally over as well. Might take a couple days off posting on BnB til the worst of it is over. Wish me well ladies. It's probably going to be a difficult couple of days.

Mapha - congrats on your AF! It must be a relief for the wait to be over. I'll put you down as waiting to ovulate :thumbup:

As for me - saw some brown spotting today so I'm thinking my wait is finally over as well. Might take a couple days off posting on BnB til the worst of it is over. Wish me well ladies. It's probably going to be a difficult couple of days.

I'm so sorry confuzion, I was actually hoping that things will turn out well for you. I pray you have a less painfull mc, u will be in my thoughts. We are here for u if u want s shoulder to cry on. You are allowed to sream, shout or cry. I'm sorry once again

Thank you mapha I appreciate that. But I'm doing pretty well. Actually felt relieved when I saw it. I hate being in limbo. Haven't had any brown spotting since and still don't feel any cramps but I'm hoping I don't have to wait longer than a couple days. Fingers crossed!

Thank you Rahma. Thankfully the worst of it is over. And the worst of it was pretty bad, to say the least.

I will probably be taking a cycle or two off trying. Just got my results for my blood clotting test. No blood clotting issues. That should make me happy. But it doesn't as I still have no clue what went wrong.

Hoping to see some happy news around here soon.

Hello ladies... Hope you are all well...? Just a quick question for you... I miscarriage just over 2 weeks ago now and since sat/sun my ic have been coming back as - . Both hpt and opk. Am guessing this can only be a good thing!? And the next time i get a + on the opk it will mean am ovulating?
Thanks.... X

Yep... Already know mine go darker before af, not quite + though... Am feeling slightly more optimistic now that things seem to be settling back down...

I'd like to join.
I've had one Chemical - I had a BFP July 26, with AF arriving what would have only been a day late August 2.
And one MMC/BO - I had a BFP August 25, First U/S at 6 weeks showing a 6 week old empty gestational sac. Had second U/S at 7 weeks showing the same. Administered misoprostol September 25 to induce the miscarriage. Bled for about 10 days, then AF finally arrived November 4.
We did ttc this cycle, but not very hard. Only BD'd 4 times this month! :-[
My other BFPs were both on CD 24, so I will be testing on Thanksgiving, maybe?

Baby dust to all, let's pull through this together!

Sorry for your loss jilliebean. Hope you get your thanksgiving BFP!

Sorry for your loss jilliebean. Hope you get your thanksgiving BFP!

Thanks Confuzion and likewise. It looks like we both have no problem getting pregnant, but difficulties staying pregnant. Has your doctor advised any testing? Mine doesn't want to unless I have a third M/C.

Can I join? Waiting to test, due 2nd December. MC'd in January 2011.

Hi guys do you go by when you started bleeding properly from mc then count 4 weeks and that will be about when af would be due? Im still testing pos on hpt atm, faint line now tho at least, and still getting brownish small amounts of bleeding xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->