• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mama & Papa Bear said 'I do' on 12/13/14!!!

:happydance: I made my goal, dropped 2 lbs :happydance:
That was mostly done with just trying to eat out less and make better choices because I only went swimming one day! :dohh: This week I will work harder at exercising :thumbup:

Week 2 goals:
-down 2 lbs
-breakfast everyday from home
-some form of exercise at least 3x a week

Dangit! I forgot to weigh in this morning before eating, but it's probably for the best with AF bloat and I was soooo hungry last week :dohh: I was reading that some women DO get increased hunger the week before AF :shrug:

I worked out 2/3 days last week and I did manage to continue with my breakfast only from home routine.

This weeks goals:

Be no more than 224 at next weigh-in
3/3 exercise days
Eat out no more than twice for lunch
Continue only eating breakfast from home

:thumbup:

Ok, ladies, I'm gonna be honest with you AND myself :dohh: This try is toast! Motivation has been getting weaker each week. I'm going to take a "break" till Nov. :blush:

People keep asking me how the wedding planning is going and other than trying to lose weight, I'm not doing anything right now :shrug: I figure I'll start the official planning in Dec...one year out. It doesn't help that I can't do my budget right now because of the shut down...we only have one income coming in...mines! :dohh:

Shutdown is over (for now)! Did your OH get to go back to work today?

He never stopped working!:dohh: He HAD to go to work but didn't get paid. I wonder when they will pay everyone. I'm glad it's over.

So...next plan of attack...calorie counting. I've done it in the past, but when I was single. I guess I've been currently avoiding it because I feel like it will be harder to do since I make larger meals for me and OH...well i guess I will just have to make seperate foods until I get things under control...things I can measure. I told OH - in Nov...we are only buying foods that we can measure. He is in this with me. We've actually been trying to lose weight even before the engagement. So hopefully he will get paid by then and we can fill up the fridge and cabinets with healthy stuff :thumbup:

I kind of like calorie counting (except that it makes going out to eat a pain). I like MyFitnessPal a lot.

I haven't used myfitnesspal yet, but it's on my phone lol We both have it and he has been tryning to get me to use it. I used to use sparkpeople...have you heard of that? It's just a site, kinda like here, for support but for weightloss.

That's so funny - my OH likes sparkpeople. I think either one is probably good - just whatever you like better.

Lilly, I loooove MyFitnessPal too. I actually still log my food daily to watch my calories and protein and calcium. My midwife insists for all her patients and I don't mind, keeps me mindful. It's like Sparkpeople which I've used before but I like it better, the app works better for finding and remembering your foods I think and it's the same in that you get a lot of encouragement. Every time you have a loss or complete your day or exercise it posts and your friends can comment. I've been on it for years, I love it!! If you join, friend me! Kittyfeliz. :D

Here is my thinspiration pic! :thumbup: I was about 20-21! Probably 150-160 lbs. Looking through my pics made me realize that I haven't been at a happy weight in at least 10yrs! (Sorry it's a little blurry, didn't take it out the album)

Tonight me and OH are going for a swim. Even though I haven't started calorie counting or measuring myself again (will in Nov) doesn't mean we have to lay on our butts for 2 more weeks!

I still have those shorts and I want to fit into them again!!

P.S. That was my roommate's side of the room! lol

Awwww! Look at Lil! What awesome inspiration!

I'm on my phone, and when I first saw this tiny, I thought you had a fro with a purple bandana over it. :haha: I had to zoom in to see that it was a helmet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Morris98
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->