Mama & Papa Bear said 'I do' on 12/13/14!!!

Model material, for sure!

I remember designing the save the dates and thinking "this date is forever away!" :haha:

Did you manage to find more copies? The pictures and article turned out so good. Just a few more days until you are home free and married. :happydance:

Moving over here for now - wow I hope the next few days fly in til you're standing on that beach! (The beach! In December!)

How did I not know about this journal??? I will have to catch up later :)

I haven't found any more copies, going to look this weekend.

I KNOW! I thought 12/13/14 would never get here! Seems like last month we were doing those save the dates! :dohh:

That's so awesome! The white rocks on black is always so gorgeous.

SINGLE DIGITS!!

Lil, I thought of you last night as we were decorating our tree. When we got married we bought a Christmas tree ornament at one of those touristy booths at the International Marketplace in Waikiki and had it personalized with our names, wedding date, and the beach we got married on. Anyway, the ornament is two bears getting married on a beach and it made me think of you. So close!!!!!!!!

I'm up waiting for OH to wake up so we can clean house. That's our plan for today...clean house top to bottom since we expect visitors and my sister will be staying with us. Tomorrow is Sophia's grooming appt and we'll run errands and do some final shopping.

Pirate, you're lucky you have your names on it or I'd be trying to convince you to send me that ornament! It sounds adorable! :cloud9:

I'm up waiting for OH to wake up so we can clean house. That's our plan for today...clean house top to bottom since we expect visitors and my sister will be staying with us. Tomorrow is Sophia's grooming appt and we'll run errands and do some final shopping.

Pirate, you're lucky you have your names on it or I'd be trying to convince you to send me that ornament! It sounds adorable! :cloud9:

It's similar to this. :)

Aww! We have an ornament, too. My mom had it made for us. It doesn't have anything to do with beaches, but it does have a picture of hubs and I on our wedding day inside it. Which... is the only picture I have of hubs and I on our wedding day, now that I think about it! :haha:

I'm going to go get it!

OMG, hubs looks so weird to me with hair!

Edit: Damn it, they're sideways. I don't know why. It opens like a locket. On the opposite side from the picture, it has our names engraved in it, and our wedding date (October 19th, 2008). He's so damn tall. It was probably hard for my mom to get a picture where we'd both fit in the heart. :haha:

Attachments

• WP_20141206_006.jpg
    WP_20141206_006.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 6
  • WP_20141206_007.jpg
    WP_20141206_007.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 11
It's pretty we got an ornament as a wedding gift it's etched glass so it's hard to read in pictures but it says our last name, first name and year we were married.

I love those ornaments! GP- you are adorable in yours!

I'm starting a tradition of getting one for each year- so far we just have two though! Last year's was a campervan to commemorate our two weeks in the campervan in France (our first holiday), and this year it's one for the new house with a key.

I'm going to look for ornaments now when we go on our honeymoon :thumbup:

I wish we would have gotten ornaments from our wedding, honeymoon, etc. This year was the first year we got one.

How is this week going Lilly? I bet it's flying by. :D :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->