Mama & Papa Bear said 'I do' on 12/13/14!!!

Melly, I still feel like things are moving slowly, I'm ready for the chaos! :rofl: Maybe things will speed up tonight when OH's dad gets in town. He will be staying with us for at least tonight. Tomorrow MIL, SIL and nephews get in.

aknqtpie, we were going to go to Vegas but the timing was bad with us possibly moving to Washington in Jan (still waiting for all the paperwork to go through, so may not be moving to Feb!). So we decided to go sooner after the wedding and decided on Maui because neither of us have been there.

I haven't been to Maui, but I think I would prefer it to Vegas.

I hope everything continues to go smoothly! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I love Maui! I will be there next October!! If you like wine.. definitely go check out their winery!! :)

Wow maui! (Sp). I'd love that cost there some day. So excited for your wedding!

Up early, can't sleep. Butterflies in my tummy. :cloud9:

OH's dad spent the night with us. The cats don't know what to think, I don't have a lot of guests lol

Today his mom, sister, and nephews get in.:thumbup:

Another reason we picked Maui over Vegas is because we are so close. We should take advantage of that now versus leaving and then always saying we'll come back.

It's funny.. it is actually cheaper for us to fly to Hawaii from Alaska than it is to fly to many places in the States. I am not complaining though.. it's why I can attempt to go every other year! If you are moving to Washington, there are usually some good deals from Seattle on Alaska Airlines :)

I agree go to places in your area while your there. I lived in Wyoming for two years and never saw Yellowstone I regret it.

Definitely finish seeing Hawaii before you move to the mainland!

Guests definitely sped things up for me. :lol:

Maui will be fab - just the thing for a honeymoon to relax after all the wedding stress!

Yes! Melly, guests have definitely made the last two days go by faster! :wacko::dohh: lol I've just been pooped the last two nights!

Today we are having a BBQ at the beach house my inlaws rented, so this will be the 1st time the two families meet! This should be interesting! :haha:

My sister comes in pretty late tonight, 9pm. She is the last out of town guest I'm expecting.....except!...I think my uncle might be trying to sneak in. My FIL (he went to the airport with us to pick up my fam) said he overheard my cousin saying something about an uncle might be coming. And then last night when I talked to my grandma she said "Did your uncle get in?". I find it odd that no one knows if he is coming or not and he never sent his RSVP back. :shrug: So we'll see!

My FIL ended up staying with us for 3 nights! Totally unexpected lol. But we don't mind. What I can't handle is a whole family! lol He'll go stay with friends starting tonight and then my sister will be with us. :thumbup:

I'm having issues with allergies (oh no!). My right eye is all itchy and burny and red and puffy! I'll probably try benadryl later, I've been avoiding it because it dries me out so and makes me so sleepy. I did take my long lasting allergy med though, to see if that would help...it did unstuff my nose and stopped the sneezing at least.

I don't know when I'll get around to sharing pics here and definitely won't be sharing all, so if you have facebook let me know via PM and we'll exchange info.

OK, off to get my day started (after I check a couple journals heehee).

Wooho two days. Embrace the chaos. It is going to be such a fabulous wedding. Maui for a honeymoon just sounds like a dream.

So close!! Well if I don't get a chance to before you get overly busy.. I hope you have a great Wedding Day.. and just try not to stress over the small stuff.. no one will notice if anything goes wrong, and just relax and have fun. :)

I hope the allergies go away. It sounds like everything is coming together! That's really exciting about your families meeting!

It's going to be AMAZING!! Hooraaaaaaay!!!

If you come back and check this, I always find a warm salt/saline eye bath helps with my itchy hay-fever eyes. You can do it with a glass, warm water, and a half teaspoon of salt. Dissolve the salt and press the lip of the glass under your eye and tilt your head back. Then open your eye and look around side to side/up and down and rinse your eye really well. It always helps with my redness/soreness/itchiness.

Had to pop by Lil to say have an AMAZING wedding. Will think of you on 13th and I look forward to being inundated with photos on fb afterwards x

So excited for you! Hope your allergy issues go away soon!

I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU! Eeeeee! :happydance:

Definitely hope your eye feels better soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->