Mamas and papas skate. 3 in 1 travel system. Indigo Denim. REDUCED

katstar

Reaction score
I know there is one on here already and i did not want to step on any toes but i need to sell this. I love it but my oh doesn't. :cry:

I have this used but loved mama's and papas skate. Its an award winning design. The seat unit converts into a carry cot and you can convert this while your little is asleep. I found this very useful. The fabric is in denim. It is completed with rain cover, footmuff and cup holder. The wheels are in great condition, the fabric is in great condition and well looked after and the frame is great too. The seat unit has a small mark inside but this is hardly visible at all but i am going to honest. There are signs or wear and tear but this is to be expected from any 2nd hand pram. It does have scratches but has no faults at all. The mama's and papas logo has come off the handle but this does not effect the pram at all. The side logos are still on the frame and are in great condition.

It comes with adaptors for the car seat so you can make a travel system and it does look very smart in this mode. The car seat is a primo viaggio sip in black. My little one is 8 months, 23lbs but is wearing 12-18 month clothes as he is a big boy and he still fits in this seat comfortable with loads of room left. They say the car seat can last upto 15-18 months. I will say that they are right with this.

I also have the sure fix base for the car seat. This fits into your car so you do not have to mess with the seatbelt. I also have a raincover for the car seat. The rain cover is not mama's and papas and it is infact maxi cosi but still fits the same.
It is from a pet and smoke free home.

I did buy the skate pram alone for £60 and yes it was 2nd hand to me but this has been well looked after by myself. I did not get the raincover, cup holder, car seat adaptors, car seat, car seat raincover and sure fix base for this price. All the other items were bought separatly. The raincover, adaptors and car seat was bought new.

Well thank you for looking. Hope i have answered all your questions for you. If not please message and i would be happy to answer any more queries.

£135 for the whole system would consider courier but you are looking at around £16-£20

or

£100 for just the pram and raincover, car seat adaptors and cup holder. Courier to be around £12 for this.

I will not consider selling the car seat or base alone.

Skate with seat on and all accessorie.jpgSkate with car seat on.jpg

skate as a forward facing stroller.jpgskate as a pram.jpg

closer image of seat unit.jpg

Hi,
You're not stepping on anyones toes..when you gotta sell you gotta sell! xxx
And I totally agree about the car seat lasting ages...my lo was still in his at 18 months! xx

Hi,
You're not stepping on anyones toes..when you gotta sell you gotta sell! xxx
And I totally agree about the car seat lasting ages...my lo was still in his at 18 months! xx

Thanks hun. :) I was gonna put it on yesterday but saw yours and thought i best hold back but oh wants another we both like. :cry:

The car seat is 1kg heavier than other car seats but its the best i have ever known. Amazing when you want your lo to be rear facing as long as possible. :thumbup:

xx

Reduced to £100. £20 for posting if you want it posted.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"