Manchester Meet - 18th May 2010

i cant come :cry: im so gutted! OH told me last night his aunty jeans coming today from birmingham to see Lily, shes not even seen her yet so im having to stay here!
im pissed off! really pissed off! arghhhhh :( :nope:
please make another meet shortly cos i really wanna come!
i just want to cry :cry:

i didnt go either :( i woke up at 8, asked paul to make me a cup of tea and then fell back asleep, and so did he lol :dohh: so i woke up again at quarter to 10 very annoyed...we'll have to start organising next months TONIGHT so i have something to look forward to again haha

hope you have a good time girlies

x

have you set off lauren? i was going to offer you a lift as i will be driving through crumpsall. im not sure what to do now, i have to go to work at 2 and will be there till 5 probably, so cant park in arndale will cost a lot, where are you parking?

Sorry I didn't see your reply :( Left early cos Paul texted me about traffic. I parked in the Printworks car park.. it cost me over £7 :nope: I need to find one of those park all day for so-much car parks next time.

did you enjoy yourself hun?
gutted i couldnt come :nope: have to arrange another one soon :happydance: xxx

it was ace! I want to meet more of you next time though :D I parked in the arndale and was apparently there for over 6 hrs. I've never known parking be so expensive! Next time I am being organised and getting the train!

ohhh im so gutted i really wish i could of come!! ohwell next time :happydance:

what did you girls end up doing then :)xx

i completly forgot about this too :dohh: sorry girls. I only remembered about 12 o clock yesterday!

we will really have to do another one!

did you get any pics girls? xx

i got a couple of archie and rysn trotting round the arndale too cute but i cant bloody find then atm typical

Hi All,

Just wondering whether this is just and Mother and baby thing? Or are there and TCC group meets goin on? x

this ones gone now, but theres another one in june sometime, not sure of the date but theres another thread somewhere, and everyone's welcome :D

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"