Manchester Mummys

MrsRH

Reaction score
Hi all!

I have started this thread from a message from Sophie from third tri!!

Just a place to catch up, give support and have a chat. Hopefully we'll be able to meet up at some point!

Any one else is free to join us

Rachael
xxx

:happydance:

hello im due on the 11th february and am booked in at stepping hill hospital, anybody else due around the same date and attend stepping hill :D

I've popped over from sophie's thread too :thumbup:

I'm a manchester mummy-to-be, i'm 24 and expecting my first baby, due next month :happydance:

I'm booked at St Mary's.

Hello ladies

I'm Rachael!
As you can see from my signature, I became a mummy on 21st sept..... baby boy Joe.
I live on the border of Didsbury and Heaton Mersey.

I had Joe at Wythenshawe hospital and had to be re admitted to Stepping Hill Hospital after 5 days due to Joe losing too much weight (15% of his birth weight)
He was fine just a very lazy breast feeder and now on to bottle he can't stop guzzling!

Hope we can all get to know each other and offer support and a good chat!

Rachael
xx

i'm a manchester mummy too! i had katie at stepping hill and will be having this one there too!

Hi Manchester mummy to be here :hi: i'm having this little boy at Wythenshawe, hopefully very very soon.

Hello again

I'm a manchester mummy to be... I moved all of my things up to Manchester on Thursday but move up here properly at half term (about 25th October).. My little girl is due on 29th November but am convinced it will be late. Hope it won't be early as I have bought nothing so far.

I'm going on a tour of Stepping Hill at 6pm today. Trafford maybe tomorrow and Wythenshawe before I go back south on Tuesday...

Good to get to virtually know other mums and mums to be in Manchester, and it would be great to meet you for real at some point in the future.#

Well done Rachel for setting this up.

Sophie x

hope you got on well at stepping hill sophie! you never know, we could end up in at the same time, i'm due 2 days before you!

im a mummy to be from manchester due 30th january. at steping hill as well x

Hi girls :)

I'm a manchester mummy too! Got 5 children, all born at Stepping Hill. Will be there again with this one. Great unit in my opinion, never had any problems.

Hop to speak to you soon x

omg there's so many stepping hill mummies! when i was having katie i was the only one and now there's tonnes!!

I've just joined the site and was suprised with all the people at stepping hill! It must have got a good reputation!

i'm really nervous about labour with it being my first, not good with pain =(

I won't lie, it does hurt, but think beyond it, you will have a gorgeous little baby and you will soon forget about the pain! I don't like pain, and this is my 6th. So if I've done it this many times it can't be that bad haha! x

i'm shockingly bad with pain, and i managed it on gas and air and pethidine...and am aiming for just g&a this time! your body just kinda takes over! and like LB with her 6th baby, i'm doing it just 12 months after my last, so it really cant be that bad! well...that or i'm just pure crazy!

Yeah I often think I'm crazy too! I was saying this will be my last at my 3rd and look where I am now!

hi im a manchester mum i had 2 of my kids at tameside hosp and have had my youngest 2 at wythenshwe

I'm a Manc mum, had Andrew extremely prem at St Mary's in August - before I even got to attend the antental classes and the visit to the hospital!

Hey Marleysgirl

How are you doing now with your little one. Must have been really scary.

I'm thinking about travelling up/down from Manchester at 36 weeks and starting to wonder if it's a good idea. Scared I might go into labour on the train or on the M6. It's the only way I'll have time to say a proper goodbye to my friends though....

Sophie

Hey Marleysgirl

How are you doing now with your little one. Must have been really scary.

I'm thinking about travelling up/down from Manchester at 36 weeks and starting to wonder if it's a good idea. Scared I might go into labour on the train or on the M6. It's the only way I'll have time to say a proper goodbye to my friends though....

Sophie
And you could go into labour in the supermarket, sat in a cafe with your friends, after you get home and are vegging on the sofa ........ Who knows? If you feel well enough to do the travelling, don't let your condition stop you - just make sure you have your bag with you in case it happens when you're up here :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->