March 2012 Beans Here****

Hoping for a smiley for you. are your cycles like 28 days long. if you could give me the dates of the first days your last 3 periods i could sorta pinpoint your ovulation..

Ha god. They are very confusing since coming off b/c!!
March 20-25th (came off pill)
March 30-4th April
May 16-21st (very late)
June 13-19th

I calculated ovulation on 29th June.

last cycle you should have ovulated around the 30th
the cycle before that you should have ovulated around the 2nd
i think those other two shouldnt be counted as cycles bc they were messed up lol

so you usually ovulate around cd 15... (give or take) or ur suppose to be ovulating then

why cant it be easier!!!!!!

i think mr. storky is just mean and cruel...
I wish it was easy.. even my dr said its a luck thing

How do you do it Alicia, your trying a long time :( :hugs:

Idk really.. going to see a counselor bc of the stress. I just keep hanging on its like an addiction im a determined person and i want this more than anything....I just look at it different especially from yesterdays appt with my dr. he made me see new ideas and stuff. So im looking at it as Iam gonna win my race with my infertility and im gonna see two pink lines soon

Well the may one I Ovulated between 1-2nd June as I felt the cramping for first time ever! And this month it says 29th June from an online test. My Clearblue instruction thing has a calculator thing on it, when to test and it says test cd12

yeah so you would ovulate around my calculations lol... give or take a few days....do you have a good luetal phase

A normal luteal phase is approximately 12 - 16 days and needs to be at least 10 days for implantation to take place. A short luteal phase can cause fertility problems making it difficult for a women to get pregnant.

you need to temp with a bbt plug it in on fertility friend it does the work for you lol....

did you make a fertility friend account.. if you did could i see your chart

ok go to your account
click sharing at the top
you wanna click get code
copy the URL code not the heref code
past it onto here

All I managed to get was this.... 35b778 does this help

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics