March 2012 Beans Here****

I'm just having sex all the time (cos of fiance, not bd lol) and watching CM. I just worked out the average of all my cycles since last May 2010, including a 92 day cycle and a 69 day cycle, and the average is 48 days, so ill work out ovulation based on that. Which is 13.July - 23.July fertile times apparently! im gonna use grapefruit juice and dtd all the time and see if i catch it xxxx

thing is, i had 34-35 day cycles before november, they went skewy when i got stressed with work and stopped my period for four months, then i came on, got pregnant and then chemical pregnancy then i came on 4.4.2011 then just 13th june now.. so its been really really erratic.

my cycles range from 28days - 32 days.. so 30 is my average. i love the countdowntopregnancy site.. they have a calc that does all the work for you lol. Im sorry for your chemical.. also my obgyn said not to have sex every day or every other day.. he said the magic trick is the narrow down your fertil window and bd then other wise your partners sperm count is just gonna go out the window

can anyone tell me what Grapefruit juice does? Im lost

Ok girls *** update*** iv just done a Clearblue ovulation test, there was one dark line and one very very faint line.. well? Cd8!

ok so if the dark one is your control line then i say its a neg.. if its the other line darker than the control line its a positive. but i wouldnt guess you would get a post on cd 8 . also what urine are you using

i think mine is the due the 15th give or take a few days.

Oh really, iv held my urine in for 4 hrs, I thought that would be a positive :(

my cycles range from 28days - 32 days.. so 30 is my average. i love the countdowntopregnancy site.. they have a calc that does all the work for you lol. Im sorry for your chemical.. also my obgyn said not to have sex every day or every other day.. he said the magic trick is the narrow down your fertil window and bd then other wise your partners sperm count is just gonna go out the window

well i heard that, but for us dtd isnt just for catching an egg its for each other as well. and i cant imagine not having it every day lol. 4 days when on af almost kills!
grapfruit prduces more ewcm x

Alicia it increases your CM :)

Kezza, i think you need to wait until the two lines are as dark as eachother :)

Ok girls *** update*** iv just done a Clearblue ovulation test, there was one dark line and one very very faint line.. well? Cd8!

Hiya! I would try to not look at the sticks just as it can be confusing! Mine had faint lines on and off from about cd10 and I didn't get my positive until cd18. Its hard not to look - I always do!! Hopefully it means that you are not far off your positive though!! FX!!

Alicia - Grapefruit juice is meant to increase fertile CM! I tried it this cycle and do believe i've had a lot more cm than previous months. Good luck for this month, i've been following you a bit :blush: and I really hope this is your month!

x x x

oh okay yeah pre seed suppose to help with that. kee: i usually take mine with 2nd morning urine i usually get my positives then.. and yeah cd 8 is early.. are your cycles 28 days... and yeah me and my husband bd just bc lol... dont want this to feel like a job.. its already hard enough on him

I done It wrong lol no panick! It's the digi ones with the smiley face... I just didnt insert it into the digi thing Haha, will try again later Xx

yeah they did okay for me but you never could see the intensity of them lol... so im guessing you got a non smiley.. dont read the sticks i know its hard but you wont interpret them right

Gonna try the sticks next month so let me no how you get on Kezza :)

I wasnt suppose to read the sticks. I didn't get nothing coz I didn't know I had to insert it till after lol Xx

It's the clearblue digital ones, need a smiley face not lines lol Xx

yes no smiley= neg
smiley = post.

we love SMILEYS!!

using frer brand this month... like those better.. i cant tell the intensity

Hope for a smiley tonight or in the morning if not!Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members