March 2012 Beans Here****

Hello Alicia, was wondering when you was going to join us lol.. so what's soy? X

ok so its suppose to be a natural chlomid like make you O sooner or stronger... i usually o around cd 18.. so gonna start using opks on cd 14 to see if it brought it up any.. Herd lots of good stuff about it like lots of BFP's because their o was so much stronger than usual. just wishing on a start i guess lol

Where do you get it from and is it a medicine or tablet? Xx

i get mine from walmart for $7 comes with month supply.. but you only take it either cd 3-7 or cd 5-9..... its a pill you take they are round and tasteless. just have to take them at night or else you will have bad headaches. lol. but other than that i havent noticed anything different....lol

omg so ive been having the worst week.
Fri, Sat, Sun- Got this allergic reaction to something on top of itchy bug bites (still here wont go away)
mon- had an accident tore big whole in the back of my foot
tuesday- Got stung 2x by this red bug...

so hmph wonder what today is gonna bring lol

Hi Alicia *waves*
Welcome to our new giant thread!
ooo soy looks good! xxx

Ok im in UK lol... ill look about. Hope your bad luck ends xxx

iv held my pee for 2 n half hours now only hour left Xx

what are you doing opk test.. so girls what cd are you guys on..
im on cd 7

Cd7 too or cd8 including period day. Waiting to do a opk yeah. Is that an ov test? Lol

oh im confused.. your on af? lol im silly.
opk is an lh hormone measuring thingy . Lh rises before Ov. so yeah sorta.. lol
im not gonna take my opks until around my fertil time...

CD8 too :)

Gonna get the grapefruit juice on the way home!!!! if its not my month il try the opks next month for a few months and then move onto the Soy i reckon?

I'm on CD9 and buying grapefruit juice tonight too ladies!!! we can all compare notes as we go!xx

I wanna join in on this grapefruit business but Euurghh lol Xx

whats the juice do lol... and cool so we are all close. So what are you guys doing in order to get your bfp's?

here is what im doing/usuing:
temping bbt
cbfm
opks
soy
pre seed
softcups
:)

Iv been temping and I wanna do my cervix checks as iv only just heard how to check... what's softcups? Xx

they are suppose to be a menstrual thing but many women have been using them right after intercourse to hold the sperm close to the cervix.. you guys are lucky i cant reach to check cervix i have small fingers lol... dang.

Well I haven't tried yet, need to see what I'm feeling for Xx

I'm doing my ovulation tests starting from tomorrow

yeah last time i did mine from cd 10 i got positives from 14-19 dpo.. stupid opks.. so im gonna narrow it down. my dr showed me a pattern in my cycle if you count backward 14 days from the begging of your period give or take a few days that is around the time you would o. i usually o around cd 18 give or take 4 days before or 4 days after

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->