March 2012 Beans Here****

Cd 8 for me. Feeling really down, best friend just had a little girl today. I am so happy for her but we both started trying at the same time over 10 months ago. She got a BFP her first month trying....and here I am cycle #10 still trying. Sorry to vent, hope we all get our bfps in July!

I have pressure down there like it's weird could I be oing

Im hoping for a March BFP :D I'm currently on CD19 and think I Ov'd around CD17 as it was the darkest I've had on my OPK's :dance: (First month of tracking)

If I do get a positive HPT this month I should be due around the 14th March which is the day before my brothers birthday (Not been thinking about it much - Honestly) :haha:

Aww good luck to both of you! Iv worked out if I get a bfp in July ill be due around 21st march and my birthday is 24th. Would be amazing. I'm on cd9 Xx

Good morning, I am gonna get robitussin on my way home from work this morning....I hate night shift. How r u?

Hi ladies, early evening 5DPO here. I'm all over the place as FF took away my crosshairs this morning. I was bummed. I don't remember having a cycle this long before. DH thought I might have o'd earlier in my cycle when I wasn't temping or charting fully so I took an HPT anyway. It was negative - no big deal - so I plugged that in to FF and it gave me my CH back!! I've gone from 5DPO this morning, to "haven't o'd yet" and back to 5DPO!

No wonder us girls get so frustrated!

Hi ladies, early evening 5DPO here. I'm all over the place as FF took away my crosshairs this morning. I was bummed. I don't remember having a cycle this long before. DH thought I might have o'd earlier in my cycle when I wasn't temping or charting fully so I took an HPT anyway. It was negative - no big deal - so I plugged that in to FF and it gave me my CH back!! I've gone from 5DPO this morning, to "haven't o'd yet" and back to 5DPO!

No wonder us girls get so frustrated!

Aw BrideChild, its the pits!!!!!!

Your right, no wonder we get stressed!!!!!!!

Oh yeah, been BDing like rabbits - I was just p*ssed that FF was screwing me over!

My Ovulation Chart

Oh yeah, been BDing like rabbits - I was just p*ssed that FF was screwing me over!

My Ovulation Chart

Bridie is it hard to temp???? im currently doing the relaxed "let it happen" approach but ive been doing that since last December.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->