March 2012 Beans Here****

Hi all!!!!!

Welcome to the thread wantapink1.... Im gonna try the grapefruit juice this week and see how i go....

I'm so ready for not this weekend but next weekend to get here my fertil time starts yayyy

Count backwards 14 days from the first day of your last period and that should give you an idea of the cycle day I always add 4 days before and 4 days behinds to get a fertil period

Count backwards 14 days from the first day of your last period and that should give you an idea of the cycle day I always add 4 days before and 4 days behinds to get a fertil period

AF is usually regular for me, like on the dot but it came 3 days early this month, does that change things?

Yeah that's why you add those days too it...

Hey gals. Im lookin for a ttc buddie how do i add one of you guys????

i think you just need to type your buddies name in your siggy...hope that helps xx

i think you just need to type your buddies name in your siggy...hope that helps xx

Lol i have to find a buddie first. Then i need to figure out how to do the siggy thing and the timers. My posts look very naked lol

Awww bless ya...ill buddy up with you if you like? What cd are you on?
to get the tickers just click on them on peoples siggys & it will take you to the website. xx

Thanks moonbeam. Im CD8 at the mo. Only TTC since Dec but NTNP over a year now :) il have to figure out how to put the buddie thingy in too. So were are u in ur cycle?????

Yay...will add you on mine soon as i get on laptop.
im on cd16 - 5dpo...2ww aargh! ha ha x

just had a chem too...AF is gone and and hoping for a BFP in July as well! Best of luck!! Hopefully March 2012 is our time!

Me too!
I should be ovulating any day now. My lines on my OPK are getting darker, but no smiley yet. HOpefully tom. I have been BD every other day, but im kicking it into high gear from now on. This will be my third cycle and hopefully third time is the charm. My cycles are long and irregular so I feel like I have been trying forever!!!
Good luck ladies!!!

Welcome christina and stines :)

Moonbeam the tww is the total pits!!!!!!!!! Im a symptom spotter addict lol

Me too!
I should be ovulating any day now. My lines on my OPK are getting darker, but no smiley yet. HOpefully tom. I have been BD every other day, but im kicking it into high gear from now on. This will be my third cycle and hopefully third time is the charm. My cycles are long and irregular so I feel like I have been trying forever!!!
Good luck ladies!!!

this is so similar to my story, so keep me posted, k?

Morning girls! 6DPO for me today and six days til testing... I've been told my chart has the classic W shape after O which is promising! FX!!

morning bridie....hey do you fancy buddying up with me & guest?? ill add you to my siggy. im stressing today as ive had a massive temp drop!!!! xx

Yeah sure Moon - although I feel nasty now - really sore bb's, raging headache, the NAUSEA - retching and heaving for the better part of an hour now!! That and even though I've been told that my chart looks promising with the W pattern, I've had some Debbie Downers tell me that they've seen a few charts like mine and they've always been BFN. :cry: One girl even said she still couldn't see where I could have o'd and doubts I actually have!

"W's are def pretty but unfortunately meaningless. somebody had am M last month too didn't they? or an upside down W as it was described?!

I still don;t think your O date is correct either. Progesterone can give all those symptoms (and more) when it increases so maybe you Od in the last day or so or are about to?"

"sorry, im still thinking the same as the other day I dont think 0 has happened as yet and as far as the w and early tww symptoms, I gave up trying to read them long ago"

Hate people like that! Where's the postivity! Hope this cycle IS BFP just to stick it up them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->