March 2012 Beans Here****

Nah, you need basal body temperature thermometer and take your temperature at the same time every day, usually upon waking up in the morning. I take mine at 7am every morning and my thermometer detects to 0.01 of a degree. Then you just go to your chart and put in the temp. Great way to work when you might have o'd!

Here, found this:

There are a few guidelines to follow when taking your temperature to make sure you get the best interpretation on your chart.

Take your temperature just as you wake up in the morning, before doing anything else.
Take your temperature at the same time every morning, or as close to the same time as possible. Note the time.
Take your temperature after a solid few hours of sleep.
Take your temperature using a special BBT thermometer.
Enter your data on your chart or bedside notepad as soon after taking your temperature as possible.

Thanks Bridiechild, do i order the BBT online????

I mite start doing it soon if i dont get my BFP before that!

I got my BBT online, but only because I couldn't find a digital thermometer that went to 0.01 in any retail store! Google BBT thermometers and see what you come up with!

Thanks Bridie,

Im gonna try the grapefruitjuice this month, then the opks next month and then if all else fails il order a BBT!!!

hiya just found this thread...pop me down for testing on 3rd july (if i last that long before poas!!!) thank you :flower: xx

Thanks Bridie,

Im gonna try the grapefruitjuice this month, then the opks next month and then if all else fails il order a BBT!!!

I'm desperate for a BFP, so I'm trying everything!

Hi, moonbeam!

hiya....hey bridie just had a mooch on your chart,i wouldnt worry too much about the dotted crosshairs...it looks like you ovd & you have all your bd bases covered so lets all share some PMA :wohoo: xx

hiya....hey bridie just had a mooch on your chart,i wouldnt worry too much about the dotted crosshairs...it looks like you ovd & you have all your bd bases covered so lets all share some PMA :wohoo: xx

Do you know that is the most positive thing I have heard since I started TTC - so I love you! SIncerely, thank you SO MUCH moonbeam! FX that we both get our BFPs this cycle!

:dust:

ETA: I'm actually getting emotional because FINALLY someone is giving me hope!

awwww bless ya:flower:
i blow raspberries at FF sometimes when it messes me about so i know how annoying it can be :rofl: xx

:rofl: I won't tell you what I said to FF this morning when it took away my crosshairs! Defo not safe for work! :mrgreen:

ha ha ha ha FF is the devils work i tell ya!!!!
well i must admit im in a much more positive frame of mind this cycle.....we shall see how im feeling at 10dpo!!!!!
right catch you all later im off to work xxx

I forgot the grapefruit as well Guest lol!
CD10 today, no idea when I'll OV :) xx

I forgot the grapefruit as well Guest lol!
CD10 today, no idea when I'll OV :) xx

I swear il get it on my way home tonight ha ha ha ha ha :blush:

Im CD 9 so and i dont no either when i ovulate so snap!

Good afternoon ladies! Finally got my digi ov test to work but was not a smiley face, so I'm trying again saturday. Cd9 now xxx

Cd8 still low on Cbfm bd yesterday will be starting opks next wed prolly

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->