March 2012 Beans Here****

i always have ov pains so with that & my temps,ewcm & a +opk i reckon it highly likely i have.
i wouldnt stress too much about what others read into your chart....everyone is different so therefore our charts will always be...
that said though...it hasnt stopped me from thinking that maybe ive had an implantation dip!!!! & im the teeniest bit excited...hey i can dream....
will just try to chill now & wait to see if it goes back up again tomorrow...

keep positive....its just 2 weeks right??? ha ha ha xxx

Good morning girls! Cd10 now, getting closer!! I'm excited lol... xxxxx

Morning girls!!!!!! Bridie il add you to my siggy. Oh ur chart sounds promising. So Moonbeam ur in the tww. Not long to wait (yea right)......

Hey kezza. Hows u today?

too bloody long!!!!! ive had a temp dip this morning so im beyond excited its implantation.....BUT sensible me is screaming "shut up you fool!!!!" :rofl:
ANYWAY......how is everybody doing??? xx

i think you just need to type your buddies name in your siggy...hope that helps xx

too bloody long!!!!! ive had a temp dip this morning so im beyond excited its implantation.....BUT sensible me is screaming "shut up you fool!!!!" :rofl:
ANYWAY......how is everybody doing??? xx

Yea but if we didnt get excited then there would be no fun at all in th tww moonbeam :)
Well thats the way i look at it :)

Hey guest! Yeah I'm ok thanks, still wondering what my temp will look like around when I Ovulate as this is the first month if doing it. How's you? Xxx

its not fun its torture!!!!!! :growlmad: xx

I no moonbeam but its exciting too!!!! i suppose ive only been tryin g for 6 months so ask me this again in another 6 lol

Hey guest! Yeah I'm ok thanks, still wondering what my temp will look like around when I Ovulate as this is the first month if doing it. How's you? Xxx

Oh its your first month!!! i havent a clue about charts but good luck hunnie!!!!!!

Im grand today girls, back in the gym, feeling fit and healthy now all i need is that BFP :happydance:

Kezza, wanna buddie up with me and Moonbeam???????

I just gave those girls what for - they said they were sorry that it wasn't all 'sunshine and rainbows', or what I wanted to hear, so I said that they seemed really jaded and cynical and if this is what LTTTC does to you then I hope I get my BFP quickly!

Come buddy up with us, Kezza!

Just put something like "TTC Buddies with guest2003, moonbeam38 and BridieChild" in your signature :)

ok ok yes its exciting!!!!

bridie you go girl!!!!! PMA all the way!!!!! i wouldnt bother asking anybody again...our bodies are so unpredictable!!!
yeah come join kezza we are an ok bunch:thumbup:

after googling my ass off im still non the wiser about my temp drop....will retain my composure until tomorrow & if temp goes back up then i will (maybe) get a bit excited :happydance: xx

bridie how have you got that fancypants ticker with our names on thats just showing off that is ...i want i want!!!!!! xx

I created one but i dunno where to put it? does the HTML or URL go in your siggy?

Wohoo i got it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"