March 2012 Beans Here****

welcome and good luck girls :flower:
snowbaby - sorry for being a bit slow but what does the baby asprin do?:shrug: ive heard a few ladies on here use it..

Thanks Guest2003!! I'm a March baby myself so it would be special to have one of my own.

Good Luck ladies!!! Here's hoping we get tons of BFP's.

WElcome all the new gals on this thread! We're looking for Easter Bunnies - March and April due dates if poss! I want my very own easter bunny and its because of doing it like rabbits thatll get the eggy snatched!
(dont you just love all the easter refs lol)
You girls have to share symptoms, OH moans and all the yuck stuff that comes with ttc - not usual for me to discuss my cervical goo hehehehe

Night peoples! xxx

haha! we have sent our pup to a guard dog training centre to.. only for about 2 weeks and just personal protection but cause we had him since he was about 7 weeks so i think he has that natural want to protect anyway..

anyway.. :)

how long have you been TTC? are you charting/temping?

we have decided to not chart/temp yet as we are only on the 3rd cycle and want to keep it as fun as possible :) dont know how long it will last though!

Oh and I really not TTC.. we're just on for the wild ride. We want one REALLY REALLY bad and ready for one. So whenever that + comes up! :] Just don't want to try and stress on trying to TTC all at once so taking time... our time will come (hopefully REAL soon). :]

I dont chart/temp. Like you said keep it fun. :)

How about you? x

Awwwwwwwww our family is growing!!!!!!!!!!

Griffin im loving the rabbit reference lol

Hya this is my third try aswel a got me implant out in april then didn't get peirod til may 28th then a wasent due on til the 26 th ov june a was really excited buh then a started bleedin the 19th a was really gutted soo a got me hopes up for nxt month xx

Thanks Guest2003!! I'm a March baby myself so it would be special to have one of my own.

Good Luck ladies!!! Here's hoping we get tons of BFP's.

What day in March?

the 4th. I'm a classic to the core Pisces. :happydance:

Haha, close! I'm the 8th :] :happydance: How old are ya dont mind me askin?

Nah, I don't mind a bit. I'm a golden oldie (well in the TTC field anyways). Turned 34 this year. How about yourself?

haha! we have sent our pup to a guard dog training centre to.. only for about 2 weeks and just personal protection but cause we had him since he was about 7 weeks so i think he has that natural want to protect anyway..

anyway.. :)

how long have you been TTC? are you charting/temping?

we have decided to not chart/temp yet as we are only on the 3rd cycle and want to keep it as fun as possible :) dont know how long it will last though!

Oh and I really not TTC.. we're just on for the wild ride. We want one REALLY REALLY bad and ready for one. So whenever that + comes up! :] Just don't want to try and stress on trying to TTC all at once so taking time... our time will come (hopefully REAL soon). :]

I dont chart/temp. Like you said keep it fun. :)

How about you? x

On to our 3rd cycle of TTC, have been NTNP for just over a year now :)
but yeah the more fun we have at the moment the better i think..

We are only just married so i figure we can just enjoy that time together while we have it, even thought we both really want one too..

Hopefully july is our month! :)

Hya this is my third try aswel a got me implant out in april then didn't get peirod til may 28th then a wasent due on til the 26 th ov june a was really excited buh then a started bleedin the 19th a was really gutted soo a got me hopes up for nxt month xx

I'm on 7dpo.. so if I conceive this cycle, my EDD would be March 9! :dance: I'm a testing fiend, so I'll let you ladies know if I come up with a :bfp:

Ladies! Bleeding has stopped! Thin watery pink colour yesterday most of the day but not enough for a pantyliner/tampon. We BD'd twice last night so if that was a very early ov then I hope we caught the egg!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->