March 2012 Beans Here****

yeah i think kezza has to do it as its her original thread...x

I'm having weird spotting girlies... finished af last week, now cd11, left side pain and watery pink. only when i wipe though...hmph

Griffin it could be ur cycle tryin to regulate itself. U do have very long cycles

i do indeed but do i still count myself as cd11 ? the girls on my other thread reckon the combo of left low pinching pains and very pink bleeding is ovulation? I have NO idea! x

It could be ov bleeding. Do u temp or use opks??? If it is ov then start BDing but not too much as i think that if u BD too much the sperm count gets lower?

Oooo good luck Griffin!! I done another ovulation test today, but was negative :( Xx

i dont temp or use opks lol sorry im useless
i bd'd last night so we will tonight as well. ive never ever had this kind of 'wipe and pink' its like, very pale baby pink salmony colour xxx

Oooo good luck Griffin!! I done another ovulation test today, but was negative :( Xx

I'm not too familiar with the ov tests, maybe you'll ovulate a little later on in the week :flower:

griffinh sounds like ovulation to me! its normal to spot during your cycle, bd'ing can also make you spot

Sounds like ovulation to me too! Hope so Griffin, what cd you again?

well just went to the loo again, now a huge amount of CM but with lots of very very pale pink mixed in. i have no idea what is going on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow this thread is long for only a few days old. I don't have patience to read the whole thing but id like to join! I'm behind you guys... only cd3 for me. Starting clomid on cd5. Praying this is my cycle!

Think you better get busy with that stats page kezza before the thread gets too big!! ha ha xx

Hey all,

late joiner here!! I am not 100% sure when I ovulated as not using opks etc but I am cd18 and it was either on cd9 (v early) or poss 17 I think. I first had stomach cramps cd9 and have has them ever since.

Also lots of discharge, but other than that nothing that's not in my head!!!

No idea when to test as confused when I ovulated!!!

Irritating!! X

Welcome lolo emma and miss broody. Kezza i think moonbeam is right lol

Griffin it sounds like ov bleed so get busy girl and lets get these BFPs rolling :)

I'm currently CD13 and my CM is starting to pick up not quite to EW stage yet so I think the O day is getting close. Unfortunately, my massive package of OPK is still floating around the postal system and I don't think its going to be here in time so I'll probably have to splurge and buy some at the store. This month I am drinking my Fertilitea and taking a B complex vitamin, extra folic acid and a baby aspirin. We'll see how it goes and hope we get a :baby: this month.

Hi all newbies ... lolo emma miss & griff! Hope you all get The BFPs that you want xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->