March 2012 Beans Here****

Good luck Ladies again. I cant wait to start testing. Im thinking... Weds! :)

I just bought a pack of 25 one step off amazon and a pack of 30 one step ov tests. poasa here we come! lol x

I'm on 7dpo.. so if I conceive this cycle, my EDD would be March 9! :dance: I'm a testing fiend, so I'll let you ladies know if I come up with a :bfp:

ooooh same as me!!!!!! FXD xx

And me! March 9!! FX and :dust:

bump buddies hopefully??? xx

That would be so wonderful! I'm all giggly just thinking about it.. wouldn't it be cute if our babies were all born on the same day? :hugs: I'm terribly optomistic during these 2wws, so forgive my cheesiness. :kiss:

Well ladies.. I want to go POAS now! :brat: But I'm maintaining my composure.. until Monday, hopefully.

ha good luck with that!!!!!
right better get off here & go bake my sister some 40th birthday cupcakes...
have a good day lovely ladies xx

Some of you have been following. CD 11 I had very light pink watery bleed most of the day but only when I wipe. NO blood this morning at all. Just went to the toilet and had dark red clots and burgundyish blood. I've put a pad down but I have no idea whether this is ANOTHER period this month. I dont know what to think

Can anyone give me advice?

Some of you have been following. CD 11 I had very light pink watery bleed most of the day but only when I wipe. NO blood this morning at all. Just went to the toilet and had dark red clots and burgundyish blood. I've put a pad down but I have no idea whether this is ANOTHER period this month. I dont know what to think

Can anyone give me advice?

AW Griffen really? maybe because you have such long cycles that your periods are trying to regulate, have you always had long cycles or were you on contraception before????

temp has risen again thank god!!! :wohoo: xx

Oh Moonbeam keep us informed :)

I was on bcp til feb 2009. erratic and long for a while, then normal til sept 2010, then long cycle nov - feb. march positive, chemical, period, cycle from april - june 13th....then the light bleed yesterday and now its a flow! i put in a tampon but i guess we;ll see. i dont think im pregnant, how could i be?

alright ladies. im on cd 10... low on cbfm... waiting for o.. should be here around cd 18.. getting closer yesturday was my last dose of soy!

im feeling much better than yesturday of course today i have to go see like 4 different drs. all at one time.. today....so its gonna be stressful but hopefully they find out what caused all this stuff.... had to change everything about my beauty routine i know have to buy sensitive skin stuff bc im allergic to laundry detergents (they think) im just ready for O day to get here... gonna start opking when cbfm says high i guess. if it doesnt say high by cd 15 i will start peeing on opks then

yeah just took out the tampon, a bit red, but nothing more now. SO confused. this morning was clotty and red/burgundy now back to pink spotting. lol

I went through the same thing. it was a chem for me :growlmad: but stay positive!

hey ladies, im hoping for a july bfp too, i had a chemical in may as well, but a chemical doesnt necessarly mean that your AF will be late, mine was right on time.. following a 2 week bleed, even though it was early, it was still traumatizing..

hopefully july will be all of our months

woop another griffin! lol

by the way ladies, now i am blood free again. OH reckons because of the long cycles, there was a huge build up and if I ov'd i shed a bit more as well. *shrug*

hey ladies, im hoping for a july bfp too, i had a chemical in may as well, but a chemical doesnt necessarly mean that your AF will be late, mine was right on time.. following a 2 week bleed, even though it was early, it was still traumatizing..

sorry about your chem :hugs:
I had a chem in March, then a bleed (the 'late' period) then nothing til 13th, no positives or anything, came on a dark brown/light brown period for four days, brown spotting, then nothing, then light pink wipage yesterday, then red clotty flow this morning, now nothing again! lol! cd12

sorry about your chem :hugs:
I had a chem in March, then a bleed (the 'late' period) then nothing til 13th, no positives or anything, came on a dark brown/light brown period for four days, brown spotting, then nothing, then light pink wipage yesterday, then red clotty flow this morning, now nothing again! lol! cd12

Sorry about yours too, i had positives and had my blood drawn lots, hcg went up and down and back up, 23 - 47- 12 etc. it was so confusing. i bled for a full 14 days, hopefully yours stops soon, its so hard to wait for AF to come so you can ovulate again, my last cycle was annov. booo :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->