March 2012 Beans Here****

hi ladies,
i am 24 and OH is 26 :)
We have been married for 2 months now
Yes Emiemz its our shepherd pup, he is about 1 and a half now though :)

hi ladies,
i am 24 and OH is 26 :)
We have been married for 2 months now
Yes Emiemz its our shepherd pup, he is about 1 and a half now though :)

Awe thought so! I have a German Shep/Lab mix. She's 2 now :( She's my fur baby haha. Good dogs.

how cute!
he is my little baby! such a mummas boy :)
is your pup good with kids? do you know?
i always wonder how he would be.. he is pretty gentle so im not worried, just curious i guess

we're hoping a bfp in july :flower: I had a chemical last cycle so I don't know how it will affect this cycle but you never know :flower:

how cute!
he is my little baby! such a mummas boy :)
is your pup good with kids? do you know?
i always wonder how he would be.. he is pretty gentle so im not worried, just curious i guess

Uhhh. We trained her with K9 Cops (family is a police depart. fam). ANYONE she dont know she growls at and goes nuts. Lol. But shes protective of her family and people she knows...and just a big baby/attn whore. So I think everything will be fine. Just damned if they go near the little one?? Haha

welcome emiemz vanilla & rosabelle...the more the merrier :flower: xx

haha! we have sent our pup to a guard dog training centre to.. only for about 2 weeks and just personal protection but cause we had him since he was about 7 weeks so i think he has that natural want to protect anyway..

anyway.. :)

how long have you been TTC? are you charting/temping?

we have decided to not chart/temp yet as we are only on the 3rd cycle and want to keep it as fun as possible :) dont know how long it will last though!

Now there's so many people in my thread I'm confused on who's waiting to Ovulate and who's waiting to test for bfp lol xxx

thanks everyone :flower: it feels really strange being back in the ttc boards and exiting at the same time, I'm going to try and relax more this time, we got our bfp last time on the 6th cycle but 5 of those were stress/stress/worry/being sad, hopefully doesn't take too long second time around.

good luck to everyone! :dust:

a sign thats its a good thread Kezza? hehe

im still waiting to ovulate.. hoping it happens this month! :shrug:

Now there's so many people in my thread I'm confused on who's waiting to Ovulate and who's waiting to test for bfp lol xxx

kezza maybe you should start a chart on the front page of cd, dpo, & test dates??? & add to it as you wish....just a suggestion?? xx

welcome emiemz vanilla & rosabelle...the more the merrier :flower: xx

Welcome girls!!!!!!! Yea Moonbeam i reckon we change the front page to let people no whos what and were and update with BFPS????

Whos offering lol!

I wouldnt know how to do that Xx

You just go to your first comment on the thread and hit edit, then Just list all our names on the thread and when we are testing even? get everyone to let you know when their testing for their BFP.......

I WILL BE TESTING ON THE 15TH OF JULY :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->