March 2012 Beans Here****

i know me too i swear if i dont see a bfp this month i will officially crack up ha i didnt realise it would be this hard this young ive never had a problem conceiving before after this one imnever planning again il just let nature take its course coz this planning thing takes over your life doesnt it its on your brain 24/7 xx

Ohhh yeahh Haha! I'm running out of lids, need to start looking in the kitchen lol... Ahh I'm busting for the Loo, need to hold it! Xx

It sure does Emma, so how old are you and do you have kids already? Xxx

yeah i have a little girl whos 5 i think she wants one more than me she goes to bed at night and prays for a baby shes too cute. she goes to a catholic school and when they go to church and say their prayers thats what she prays for. she wanted a girl at first but now she just prays for a healthy baby haha shes a little old woman. im 24 but ive been pregnant 3 times. my little girl being the first when i was young obviously unplanned and a bit of a shock xx

All these dna tests on Jezza! It's unreal, theres us ladies trying very hard and they get pregnant accidental, drives you barmy! Xx

yeah holding your wee - i was in hosp once cos i held so long it backed up to my kidneys lol. xxx

Half hour more and ill test, but i know its going to be a negative :( Xx

POSITIVE MENTAL ATTITUDE!!!! :D gotta keep it up or your body will tell the eggy to stay put, like mine did for MONTHS! xxx

Well thats ok, keep smiling, and try tomorrow. You might just be ovulating later this month hun xxx

i want one of those little paths and i cant do it help me ladies haha xx

ah its ok done it duh ha xx

get on ebay wuickly and just buy more cheap ones and do 2 a day hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back