March 2012 Beans Here****

imm gonna start opk's on the 4th july if im due to ov the 8th. that makes sense doesnt it?xx

yeah on mine it says dont use the fmu try not to drink for 2 hours before you test and then test between 12 and 2. what tests are you using?? some people dont even get a postive on the tests though and still ovualte and conceive so fingers crossed for you hun plus if youve only been ttc for 3 months you may be out a few days on your charting or your luteal phase could be different to what you think so hang int here its not over yet. xx

I'm using cheap ones from amazon, and iv used the Clearblue ones ... both saying negative. I do hope I get it later because iv only got 1 or 2 cheap tests left, used the last Clearblue one this morning. Iv been bedding anyway just incase Xx

whats the longest period you have had?? go on ebay too i ordered some good ones on there and they came the next day xx

Well I came off birth control pill in march 17th... periods that followed;
20th-25th March (on time)
30th-4th April (very early)
16th-21st May (very late)
14th-21st June (on time)

Only just got back to normal cycles I think Xx

i used one for funsies last night at around 7.30pm an of course got a neg *pfft, CD5* lol. CD6 today, period has ended (either that or all the sex last night backed it up hahahahaha) and im ready to make our little easter bunny!!!! xxx

Haha well good luck Griffin! Keep us updated Xx I hope these green handled ones work.

me too - ive heard good reviews about them so hopefully that means that they do actually work. its SO hard not to start testing now lol!xx

Well there's no harm in testing everyday, to be sure you don't miss it. They are cheap enough to get loads Xx

i think any opk is fine they all do the same thing you dont need a big smiley face which costs a lot more to tellyou if you are ovulating or not the others do the same trick and cost a lot less which is better if your like me and do like 2 a day for about 2 weeks ha

hey so this is your forst proper cycle since coming off the pill. i have heard a few people who were ttc going onto the pill for a few months then coming off and conceiving something about regulating their period dont know how true it is but if it is this is a good month for you :) as it takes about 3 months to get back to normal xx

thats very true... is 7.00pm a good time to test? my shifts are either 7-4 or 10-7 and ive been on the late for the last two days! xxx

They say best time to test is between 2pm-8pm, I hope I will ovulate soon Emma xxx

ah awesome. I cant opk at work obvioulsy so ill do it at 7pm each day i think./ xxxxx

Try and hold your pee for like 2 hours, no harm in testing at work ;) lol Xx

lol i wouldnt be able to concentrate! lol!

i did yesterday, i only live round the corner from the office so held from about 5pm and I even have a dedicated pee cup in the bathroom now!!! xxx

Haha I keep using lids off of all my products in the bathroom, now they all have no lids lol xxx

hahahah genius!!! i grabbed the box of cupcake case holders originally!! lol!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->