March 2012 Beans Here****

Hi Emma, when you've finished making your DaisyPath ticker, copy the code that says BBCode (it will be in

Hey girls!

I havent been on in a while and our thread is really growing :)

So hows everyone? Well i think i Ovd last nite, got all the pains all yesterday and BD last nite so heres to hoping, gonna go again tonight just incase :)

So hows everyone?????

Just the usual ones, guest - sore boobs, extremely tired, cramps - and I just had some really weird pains in the right side of my abdo - had a temp drop today, below my coverline....

good ta! got my opks and hpts and jumped on oh 4 times last night (hehehe end of period, what can i say)
mymonthlycycles averaged me at 33days so i changed my ticker and gonna start ov testing from 4th xxx

Just the usual ones, guest - sore boobs, extremely tired, cramps - and I just had some really weird pains in the right side of my abdo - had a temp drop today, below my coverline....

Im not too up on charting but would the temp dip be associated with implantation?????

good ta! got my opks and hpts and jumped on oh 4 times last night (hehehe end of period, what can i say)
mymonthlycycles averaged me at 33days so i changed my ticker and gonna start ov testing from 4th xxx

Griffen 4 times! that man will have no sperm left ha ha ha ha

lol i know i know but it was just one of those 'cant get enough; nights. lol i wore him ou! xxxx

Im not too up on charting but would the temp dip be associated with implantation?????

That's what I'm hoping! I'm hoping the pains were implantation cramps too!

That's what I'm hoping! I'm hoping the pains were implantation cramps too!

Maybe ask someone to look at your chart that would be more experianced??????

lol i know i know but it was just one of those 'cant get enough; nights. lol i wore him ou! xxxx

Griffin thats gas! sometimes ya do just feel that way lol!!!!!

So when did you buy the opks? if im out this month im deffo using them next month

i bought the opks last week and im gonna start on 4th july! what is gas?!?! lol xxx

Its another word for funny!!!!! like thats gas (hilarious)???? Its an irish thing :)

ah yeah sorry i saw your a dublin girl - id have known if you had spoke to me being half irish myself!!! lol!!!

SO impatient to start opk now lol. i might start from sunday instead.. diddleeeee xxx

I no! i tend to write like i speak lol!!!!!!!!

How many opks did you get and where did you buy them and were they pricey??????

i got 30 opks on amazon for about £3-4 :) i also got 25 hpts for the same price! not too shabby. green handles for opk and blue for hpts xxxx

i got 30 opks on amazon for about £3-4 :) i also got 25 hpts for the same price! not too shabby. green handles for opk and blue for hpts xxxx

Really? il be getting them so!!!!!!! is there a certain name on them?

I just ordered some more on amazon, 20! Iv got 20 hpts sitting in my draw! Still no ovulation symptoms xxx

I am stressing, last month I felt ovulation for the first time ever, cramps in my right side for 2 days, this month, nothing yet Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->