March 2012 Beans Here****

I dont get it . Lol mine says boy.. what's the month bit about.. can someone do mine and explain... my birthday is 24th march 1989

It says if you conceive this month you will have a boy!!!!!!!

Only a bit of fun tho so dont take it as gospel

Try this girls, its only for a bit of fun but some people really believe in it?

https://www.chinesefortunecalendar.com/PredictSex.htm

Oooh it was correct for my DS! But my psychic says i'm having a girl next and if I conceive this month (that she predicts) then it says it would be a boy... haha! Only time will tell I guess!

What reading did you get??????????

yeah which psychic xxx

I got one of psychic123 and one off panrosa, both online on ebay!

Only a bit of fun and only £5 each but both predicted a girl and to conceive in July or august this year :)

Pychic123 (gail) said I'd conceive April but got it wrong :( then I got another and she said Id have my bfp before June, she got it wrong :( shes normally so good aswell so Im hoping she was just a few weeks out!! I'm 1/2 dpo and trying to feel hopeful, BD at all the right times. Reallllyyy hoping for a March baby, had enough of waiting for it to be my turn! Good luck everyone, baby dust xx

yeah which psychic xxx

I got one of psychic123 and one off panrosa, both online on ebay!

Only a bit of fun and only £5 each but both predicted a girl and to conceive in July or august this year :)

just so you know, i had 4 from gail, all wrong. got one more in april and she said sept conception. the 4 i got that were wrong, she predicted id conceive last october - january and nothing! x

This is a reading from an actual psychic I went to see a while ago - She is fantastic so I'm really hoping she's right about conceiving this month. I also just read back her reading (She emailed me her notes cuz I always forget whatever she says) and she specifically mentioned the 20th June - which is the date I got my positive OPK!

I also got one from psychic123 - which was just for fun, was intrigued to see what she said - but she said i'd get my BFP in July and it would be a girl.

xxx

Welcome SarahLou,

Lets hope this month is you BFP month!!!!!

@ Griffenh and Smiley, sure its only a laugh ha ha ha ha... i would never hold it as gospel!

How can they predict things via email?

exactly!
i want to get pregnant though so sod the psychics, i was a little disappointed each time they were wrong! aimee said was gonna get a june conception a while ago but i doubt it :) xx

Just bought a Panrosa PP reading, how long do I have to wait for a reply from her?

A lady in Milton Keynes called Marcia :D Would highly recommend her to anyone who likes that sort of thing / lives remotely near by!

Guest - You're right, I really dont think the ones by email can predict anything! Curiosity just got the better of me :blush: but it killed a couple days whilst I was waiting for her to reply!

exactly!
i want to get pregnant though so sod the psychics, i was a little disappointed each time they were wrong! aimee said was gonna get a june conception a while ago but i doubt it :) xx

Exactly hunnie, ya dont need some random stragner telling you your future!!!!

Bridie with Panrosa i got mine back that day but can take a few days :)

Let us no what she says!

lol brilliant.
I had sandra, gail all wrong. aimee said june 2011 conception back in september and a boy, so lets see how june pans out! dont reckon so as theres only 11 days left and i dont think ill ov in that time xxx

A lady in Milton Keynes called Marcia :D Would highly recommend her to anyone who likes that sort of thing / lives remotely near by!

Guest - You're right, I really dont think the ones by email can predict anything! Curiosity just got the better of me :blush: but it killed a couple days whilst I was waiting for her to reply!

was that face-to-face? Im in Ireland :(

Ah the curiosity caught me too ha ha ha ha your not the first and wont be the last hun

lol brilliant.
I had sandra, gail all wrong. aimee said june 2011 conception back in september and a boy, so lets see how june pans out! dont reckon so as theres only 11 days left and i dont think ill ov in that time xxx

Ya never no!!!!!! stranger things have happened!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->