March 2012 Beans Here****

It was negative. But maybe hats because I only just used the Loo an hour before.? Shall I leave it 2 hours and test again without drinking ? Xx

i normally got at about 10-10.30am coz ive had 2 cups of tea by then so im bursting haha i then dont drink anything after 10.30 and go the loo about 1.00-1.30pm and thats when ive had 2 really positive results xx

oh by the way dont forget you need to leave it until it goes to room temp before you test it xx

Really? I didn't think you was allowed to leave urine very long. Maybe iv missed it then? I haven't been doing that Xx

well its not that long is it. it does state on the instructions to leave it to go to room temp so i just done what it said ha xx

I obviously dont read lol.. im too excited to test lol. I bet it be negative again Xx

Ff lied to me no o yet :( sadning Cbfm still says high

just took another opk and its back to negative :)( i liked seeing the positive lines) so thats me for this month now the waiting begins. ooh scary. i think il carry on bedding just incase ha xx

It was negative again but very very faint other line, hopefully it will get darker in a few days. Getting well frustrated now! :( Xx

i havent tested opk yet today, but i read a thread about moonstones being excellent for fertiility, so im right now wearing my new moonstone bracelet :D

Hey Griffin i dont use the temp thing i just done the opks this onth and checking my cm i started taking mulitvitamins with folic acid and so did oh multivitamins with zinc. the zinc is supposed to be good for the little swimmers lol. i was gonna temp next month to if this doesnt work but i got the pos on my opks anyway so didnt really need to.
Snowybaby thats what mine went like started off really faint and got a little darker each day then the ewcm then bang a big pos there was no mistake it was darker than the test line xx

That's good to hear. Mine are still getting darker, almost as dark as the test line today so I think it should be O time here soon. Told DH that I'm going to have to start feeding him well to keep his energy up because we started our BD marathon last night. :blush:

I know I know it's just so disheartening idk what to think

I was right this morning. I'm out, AF is here!! Sigh.

24 day cycle- crazy. Will see what this ones like. Not sure wether to stick with nature or to go buy opks!!

Anyway good luck to all of you, I hope to see lots of BFP's on
here!!

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back