March 2012 Beans Here****

Ive never used OV tests - no moneys hehe

Is it true grapefruit juice helps? cos if it does then i will get some even though i hate it lol x

Every day, so start tomorrow (CD9) and continue until you get a smiley face :D

Based on your cycle length you should ov on CD15, but if it's later this month then you will need to get some more... which is why I have ic as well! They are good for the earlier days of your cycle when you only really want to cover yourself in case you Ov early. Then when you get close to suspected Ov day use the more expensive ones to confirm!!

Are you able to get some more if you need to? If not then maybe wait until CD10 to start? :shrug:

Ive never used OV tests - no moneys hehe

Is it true grapefruit juice helps? cos if it does then i will get some even though i hate it lol x

I drank grapefruit juice this month! I think it did help with increasing CM, still didnt get ewcm - but i've never got that...

x

Yeh! But I quite like it so don't think it's that bad.... you could get pink grapefruit juice, that should be a bit sweeter!

ok il try that so, im CD8 will it still work if i got it on the way home?

so how does the grapefruit juice thing work? every day? in he morning? what does it dooooo xxx

Haha I dont actually know much about it, just saw it mentioned to help increase fertile CM - so thought i'd give it a bash! Just a glass a day, you could drink more if you wanted :D

Yes, I would think it'd still work fine if you drank it from CD8 - don't think it takes long to do whatever it does :shrug: You'll have to let us know!

There's probably a thread around here with some info on actually....

x

Euurghh I hate grapefruit! Ok well Iv only got the expensive ones Xx

Euurghh I hate grapefruit! Ok well Iv only got the expensive ones Xx

It's difficult cuz they only put 7 in the packet - annoying!! Can't really say for sure when you should start, it's up to you really. I think i'd wait a couple days, but don't want to suggest is in case it means you miss Ov!

x

So ill try the clear blue ones as of tomorrow morning Xx

okay im gonna get pregnant get my july bfp and be due in march 2012:)

Thanks :).. so im on cd 7... waiting to o and its taking forever today will be my 3rd day of taking soy
Here are my dosages:
cd 5- 80mg
cd 6- 120 mg
cd 7- 160mg
cd 8- 160 mg
cd 9- 200 mg
see if this speeds up the process today is the 2nd day of low on cbfm... waiting to start using my opks on cd 14..

Ok so fill me in on the Soy? i hear yas all talkin about it but im not too sure what it is?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->