MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

I kept telling myself that I was not going to buy any maternity clothes until after the 12 week ultrasound - but I got an email today and they're having a buy 2 get 1 free sale on all the clearance items, so I cracked. Not only is it all on clearance - but the buy 2 get 1 deal is just too good to pass up for maternity clothes! So I got 7 shirts and 2 pairs of jeans for $116 after tax and shipping. All long sleeve shirts for fall/winter and jeans so I am excited to get them. I won't wear anything until my 12 week scan -- just in case -- but I am going back home for the Minnesota State Fair at the end of next month and I cannot even begin to think about not being comfortable walking around eating all day, so I had to do something and that price was too good to pass up!!!

So if any of you are looking for maternity clothes for cheap - go check out Motherhood Maternitys website, they're clearing it out! :)

J_Lynn have a BLAST at the MN state fair!! I really want to go back for that sometime!

I have my first u/s in 1 week (next Wed.). I have a UTI, and have been taking antibiotics (cephalexin). They finally seem to be working. I have a ton of acne, but not a whole lot of nausea. I'm looking forward to seeing how this baby is looking next week.

I got motherhood maternity stuff the other day with that sale! I got some grey yoga pants, a long sun dress and two tops with lace on top! So cute!

Glad I am not the only one buying maternity stuff!

I got a pair of jeans, black yoga pants and three 3/4 sleeve tops off Craigslist for $20. All are in GREAT shape and from Motherhood Maternity. I'm about to check out Clearance. I am going to need work pants, skirts and dresses. I can only wear jeans on Fridays. Thanks for the tip!!

I kept telling myself that I was not going to buy any maternity clothes until after the 12 week ultrasound - but I got an email today and they're having a buy 2 get 1 free sale on all the clearance items, so I cracked. Not only is it all on clearance - but the buy 2 get 1 deal is just too good to pass up for maternity clothes! So I got 7 shirts and 2 pairs of jeans for $116 after tax and shipping. All long sleeve shirts for fall/winter and jeans so I am excited to get them. I won't wear anything until my 12 week scan -- just in case -- but I am going back home for the Minnesota State Fair at the end of next month and I cannot even begin to think about not being comfortable walking around eating all day, so I had to do something and that price was too good to pass up!!!

So if any of you are looking for maternity clothes for cheap - go check out Motherhood Maternitys website, they're clearing it out! :)

Thanks for this tip! I am already wearing maternity clothes because nothing fits and I have nothing for summer (May 1 due date when I was pregnant with DD). I bought a bunch of tops - yay!

I hope all is ok waves,
I tried to eat some tea. Ate so much and threw it up :( defo getting the anti sickness tablets from the chemist tomoz. X all I've ate today is some soft mints and a sarnie . The bit of chinese that I threw up :( I'm in bed now and my neighbours are bein so loud x

I hope all is ok waves,
I tried to eat some tea. Ate so much and threw it up :( defo getting the anti sickness tablets from the chemist tomoz. X all I've ate today is some soft mints and a sarnie . The bit of chinese that I threw up :( I'm in bed now and my neighbours are bein so loud x

Donna, you should try the travel sickness bands!! I found they helped!! Eventhough my MS wasn't very bad, but I've heard of a lot of other people that used them and swear by them!! You can get them from boots or a pharmacy (I got mine in Tesco, from the pharmacy there). They cost about £7 but they do seem to work!!
You could always try them!!

wavescrash, hope everything is ok!!! Keep us updated!! :hugs:

I've had a very long day today... we went to the Natural History Museum (in London) then had a little picnic in Hyde Park, then went to the science museum and after that we went to Harrods! Couldn't believe hubby had never been to Harrods before!! He always used to say: why do people want to go there?? it's a shop... a very overpriced shop!! :dohh: but he liked it today!!
Anyway, like I said it was a very long day so I'm off to bed now!!

Hope everyone is ok!

Wavescrash sending you good vibes and keeping my fingers crossed for you that everything is fine and it's just some normal pregnancy spotting. :hugs:

Waves, I hope all is well. I had red blood in my cm and my cervix felt open but they said it was all due to cervical irritation and my cervix was closed on the inside and nice and long with a healthy baby...I hope you will get the same report <3

Thanks so much everyone!

Went to the er and they did an internal and my cervix was closed, she didn't see any active bleeding. Ultrasound showed a fetal pole, baby measuring 6 weeks 6 days and a heart rate of 153bpm. The ultrasound report made mention of a possible small hemorrhaging corpus luteum cyst on my right ovary which is funny because my last scan said my corpus luteum was on the left side. The er doc was the same one I saw with my m/c last month and he was real nice. My hcg is over 44,000 and he gave me a prescription for Zofran for nausea and gave me another RHOgam shot for having a negative blood type so I guess everything's okay.

Keeping you and baby in our thoughts wavescrash! I hope it's the same as some of us have experienced, and turns out to be just hormones or something else completely normal!

We Just got home from our first OB appointment, I'm glad that I didn't listen to the online reviews of my OB, she's actually really caring and makes you feel relaxed, screw Yelp LOL

She told us the reason why baby couldn't be seen on our ER ultrasound, baby is hiding directly behind the yolk sac and was tiny obviously (that's what we had figured anyway) and Baby sleeps like it's mummy... in a Ball! haha we got to watch baby's heartbeat and it eventually un-rolled a bit... enough to see it's arm buds :happydance: We've nicknamed him/her a hedgehog :haha:

https://i771.photobucket.com/albums/xx352/gemsvinlys/3.jpg

Nice to know that our insurance covers everything 100% and no copays until delivery day and then it's only $125-150 for a regular delivery, c-section is a little more.

Wavescrash great news that everything is ok.
Ladies I hope your ms dissipates soon!
Disneylovers- great scan! So exciting :)

Afm - still no more symptoms. Perma bloat now from morning and worse at night. Really wishing my sore boobs would come back or at least get something to complain about and know everything is ok.

Scan booked for this sat so looking forward to making sure Nugget is all snugged up

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->