MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

Waves- glad all looked well at the ER. Hopefully there will be no more scares.
Disney- awesome scan!! Love the "hedgehog" nickname!

Had my first doctor appointment yesterday and the doctor did a trans ultrasound and saw heartbeat flickers. :) but she also gave me a script to go to advanced radiology for a scan. Drew more blood and I am nervous because my progesterone is down to 7.2. :( She has me on a progesterone supplement to try to keep them up until second tri when the placenta kicks in.

Great news both for Wavescrash and DisneyLovers. YES! (and all the haters say that first trimester is filled with doom and gloom) sometimes it's just the normal worries we all have and everything ends with a happy ending. :flower:

Morning girls. Hope ur ok. I'm tired my little man had me up b4 6 again! I hope he starts sleeping better lol. Yeh hun I'm gna try the sickness braclets. :) thank u4 telling me about them x

Waves so glad everything is going well

I got the rest of the afternoon off so im leaving in a bit.

Im very sick today but im braving it out, cant wait to get home and hit the sack :sleep:

ladies take care of yourselves and your beans from a cold SA mwah

great news and great pic of your little hedgehog waves xxx

Can hardly wait for our scan, everyone seems to be getting them or has had them lol; I have still about 3 weeks to go for mine; and maybe a little more lol -should be sometime between 11w-14w5d - oh well, we have been knowingly pregnant now for almost 6weeks and that passed reasonably quickly lol

Hope all mummies and bumps are good today xx

Couldn't sleep last night thinking about my ultrasound today. I guess it's just brought up feelings from my early miscarriage I thought were healed and okay. I found out there was no baby in an ultrasound clinic that full of heavily pregnant women and although the tech couldn't say anything, I knew there was nothing in my uterus from what I saw. Then they were scared about ectopic so I had to keep having more ultrasounds and it was just devastating. My heart broke and innocence of my first pregnancy was gone and now Im just scared. My logical brain knows that I'll probably be fine but my emotional brain knows today could be the day I find out something's not right, there is no heartbeat or anything at all.
Send me your good vibes ladies! I'm scared poopless. :nope:

Bless u hun, its normal to be nervous. I'm sure everything is just fine . Thinking of you. Happy thoughts hun x
Couldn't sleep last night thinking about my ultrasound today. I guess it's just brought up feelings from my early miscarriage I thought were healed and okay. I found out there was no baby in an ultrasound clinic that full of heavily pregnant women and although the tech couldn't say anything, I knew there was nothing in my uterus from what I saw. Then they were scared about ectopic so I had to keep having more ultrasounds and it was just devastating. My heart broke and innocence of my first pregnancy was gone and now Im just scared. My logical brain knows that I'll probably be fine but my emotional brain knows today could be the day I find out something's not right, there is no heartbeat or anything at all.

Hoping everything goes wonderfully for you xx :hugs::hugs:

JessesGirl I'm sure everything will be fine but I totally know how you feel. First tri is rough especially after a loss :hugs:

I thought my morning sickness couldn't get any worse but I was wrong. All foods make me feel sick now. I think my taking Tylenol for my head cold is making things worse but I keep getting a fever and I know it can be bad to have a fever while pregnant so I keep taking the Tylenol to keep it down. Last night it was 99.5 now it's 89.8 so hopefully it's breaking and I can stop the Tylenol because I really think it's upsetting my stomach even more. Day three of working sick... ugh. Can't wait until the weekend when I can curl up in a ball and sleep!

Oh I know what that's like!! :hugs:
I had a mc at 6+2 last time, went for an ultrasound as I was bleeding and they said there was nothing there to indicate pregnancy. There was a sac but no baby! I'm kind of scared now to have our scan!! It's still 3 weeks to go but I'm scared that by that time I've been thinking I'v been pregnant for 10 weeks and there is nothing there! :nope: But at the same time I kind of know that it'll be ok!

Even with my first pregnancy I went to my scan thinking: what if there's nothing in there??? But it was sooooo nice to see our little baby bouncing around in there!!! I'm sure you'll be fine!! Good luck! :hugs: And keep us updated!

Jesses girl, fingers crossed hope all goes well for you xx

December try soaking socks in apple cider vinegar then rinsing, put then on and put dry socks over the top. It's an amazing drug free fever cure, use it anytime meg had fever that lasts a few days.

JG honey thinking of you. My heart is all over the place thinking of scans from my mc so feel your nervousness. Let us know how you go x

Not sure if its my place to stay but on the TTC group we're on Mrs A posted this

Just wanted to update, I've just arrived home after a 5 night hospital stay. I had a cervical ectopic and tried medical management which failed. So had to have a dec yesterday.

I'm not 100% we'll be ttc xx

Please think of her as its not easy.

Ohhhh Mrs.A I'm so sorry!!!!!

My baby is GREAT!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:
What a moment to see my little sea monkey floating around in there.....the second I saw something in there I started breathing. The tech said the baby was measuring right on, everything looked good and I got to see the little heartbeat just flickering away like crazy!!! She asked me if I wanted to hear it and I was overjoyed to hear that tiny little heart just pumping away like crazy (163). I held it together and then got in the car and burst in to tears......tears of happiness that its all okay. I was just preparing for the worst and didn't even let my guard down until the car door shut. I didn't even get a picture I was so In The Zone of 'being ready'. I think I need to go back at 11 weeks for prenatal screening and I'll get one then. I'll never forget what I saw anyways :) what a miracle!!!!

Had my first appointment today! First thing was the trans ultrasound. I got to see my little peanut *sigh of relief* and the flickering HB of 150. THEN... I got to HEAR the heartbeat. I loved everyone in the office. I am so exited.

https://i43.tinypic.com/xbbpjb.jpg

Next appointment is September 4th and we'll get another ultrasound. Hopefully DH can be there! My mom was with me this time.

So sorry Mrs A!!! Hope you're gonna be ok!! :hugs:

I was supposed to have my mw come round to my house for my booking in appointment, about an hour ago. So I rang them half an hour ago to see what was going on, if maybe I put the wrong date down. Turned out that the mw's car had broken down and she didn't have my phone number.... So I won't see her until monday now! :dohh: I'm a bit bummed, but then again, it's only a booking appointment which isn't very interesting anyway.

So sorry MrsA -hope you are recovering okay and feel a bit better soon, thinking of you and sending you big hugs xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->