MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

Been to the doctors. My keytones have got worse there now +++ was ++ last time . Doctor sed keytones won't hurt baby n theyl go wen I eat n drink properly I'm not dehdrayting he sed , they won't admit me to hosp unless I'm bein sick constant give me anti sickness tabs bt sed there not knw to do harm in pregnancy bt they aren't know as safe either . So dno wether to take them x

TTlive-OMG that is awful... and wonderful. Cannot believe the incompetence of the doctor and am so glad that you and little bubs are doing well still <3

Helllo Ladies !!! Wow I have missed loads;and tbh have not read all through yet but I will lol - just got back from our hols this morning and have my first mw appointment this afternoon and am 8w5d yay!!!! No MS yet, been a bit more tired (but then 44C heat of holidays does that lol) and hugely bloated belly and still sore boobs but otherwise feeling fab :D Hope everything is okay with little one, past pregnancies have had MS and bit weird not to this time

Anyway off to read a few more pages to catch up xxx

Oh donna, please take care! Did he give you any advice on how to eat and drink more? And yay for a scan date. :)

TT that is great news! Like you said, should always go with your instinct!

Yay for the scan Donna, I know what you mean about the worry thing. I constantly check once ive been to the toilet and wiped, to see if there is any blood. Ive had no reason to think I would be, its just an old habit I think!

Hey ladies...hope you are all keeping well...

Donna...have you just totally lost your appetite due to sickness? xx

Thankfully I slept pretty well last night but I did wake up several times due to having to pee. I still feel really miserable this morning...I wish I could stay home but my job doesn't offer paid sick days. I hope the rest of this week flies by.

I have found a solution to my getting up 56 times during the night to pee problem. I just take one of my allergy pills before bed and I am knocked out until morning. I have to pee like 6 gallons when I do wake up, but I am SO happy to finally be able to sleep through the whole night!! haha

I lived off zofran in my first pregnancy... It makes u sleepy but i was able to stomach food andkeep myself out of the hospital from not eating and having ketones... It had no effects on my little girl.

I still cant beleive im almost 9 weeks and almost out of first tri! My morning sickness is gone, my boobs are still sore and im eating like crazy, super tired but other than that i feel pretty good!

I lived off zofran in my first pregnancy... It makes u sleepy but i was able to stomach food andkeep myself out of the hospital from not eating and having ketones... It had no effects on my little girl.

What are ketones? I keep seeing everyone chat about them, but I am so confused as to what it is.

Ketones are no good lol.... Whathappens is when u dont eat ( because u dont feel well or sick) ur body will go to ur muscles and fat and digest them in order to have fuel. The digestion causes ketones which make u even more sick and feel nauseous. They also make u vomit.... I get them everytime im sick because im diabetic but pregnant women get them to if their not eating enough or have morning sickness...

It is best to flush them out of ur system w lots of fluids and eating healthily, but sometimesit becomes too much andthey will put uin the hospital to flush them out with a drip.... Alsoin the hospital they give u iv fluids to act as food so no more ketones are made.

Yeah ......... that does not sound like fun at all :(

Wow, I hope everyone can get over this ms hurdle and on to the second trimester (I am imagining the second trimester as me, with a really cute bump, in cute maternity clothes...also I am shopping for baby stuff and I have two carts!). Right....one can hope? I am feeling a little woozy today. Major backache from lots of standing at work. I am trying to move past the upset of the weekend (TRYING...it's hard). Thank you for all of your comments!:hugs: I just got a call that I have to go and give a statement in 2 weeks (at the ethics board review in the hosp) and I should have one prepared.

Anyways, I am having issues with eating...but not with cooking! I have decided to do a lot of freezer cooking starting now and into the 2nd tri so I can have some great homemade meals for the third tri and when baby arrives. I have 3 freezers (i know lol) and do a lot of canning. Any suggestions of what you like to keep in your freezer?

Hey ladies,
Hope everyone is doing well :flower:

i'm not :haha: but ahh well!

Just thought I'd drop in and say I've finally got my scan date when I'll be 12+4. It's 22nd August. 3 weeks to go...
All well my end, waiting patiently....

I've got my first ultrasound tomorrow at 8 + 3. It's a dating ultrasound which they do earlier in Canada I think. I'm excited as all heck and also have that irrational fear that there will be nothing in there and they'll say to me, "ummmm you are totally not pregnant stupid!" (I know, I know). I'll be ready to breathe a lot easier after this but all in all Ive found myself feeling really positive and think that I'll be fine :)

Thanks girls. Erm no he just said try to drink lots and try eat little and often bt as long as I'm drinking ill be ok.

I'm going to take the anti sickness tablets if I really need them. I'm having period type cramps today which I hate bt ino are a good sign everythings growing .
Yeh I check 4 blood everytime as well x

At work and had some brown spotting :/ my cervix feels open so I'm heading to the er :/

Oh I do feel for you Donna...hope the tablets do the trick! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->