MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

Feeling much much better today thankfully my cold is subsiding and I've been sleeping great. Not as nauseous either, even managed to eat a bagel with cream cheese this morning! Unfortunately I am constipated so I'll have to figure out something for that, hopefully a lot of water this weekend will help! So glad it's Friday.

December- I have been drinking juice mixed with some psyllium husk at night to help with my constipation. It is all natural and very gentle but helps the bowls get moving! ;-)

I found that apricots really helped with constipation when I was pregnant with DD. I haven't had that lovely symptom yet this pregnancy. You could always try prunes!

10 weeks tomorrow! I am going on vacation next week to the beach which I am very excited about. And I picked up baby's heartbeat with my home Doppler this morning (only for a second). Yay!

So glad the March Monkey Mommas are starting to feel better!!!

Time is moving so fast now.....we'll be out of first trimester before we know it!

Grapes are also good to prevent/get rid of constipation! So if you like grapes, start eating them!! They're healthy aswell, so a good snack!

I'm 9 weeks today, gonna try our doppler again tonight, though I'm still sceptical about finding the HB. Might still be too early! Not entirely sure where to look either - pretty low down I'd say! Anyone got any tips??

Grapes are also good to prevent/get rid of constipation! So if you like grapes, start eating them!! They're healthy aswell, so a good snack!

I'm 9 weeks today, gonna try our doppler again tonight, though I'm still sceptical about finding the HB. Might still be too early! Not entirely sure where to look either - pretty low down I'd say! Anyone got any tips??

I found it just above the hairline, pressing down hard, with the Doppler pointing down at a pretty extreme angle.

Woot I felt sick doing some shopping in ASDA today. I wasn't a happy customer, as I was trying not to be sick on my shopping! Its terrible I still don't fancy food.

Woot I felt sick doing some shopping in ASDA today. I wasn't a happy customer, as I was trying not to be sick on my shopping! Its terrible I still don't fancy food.

You could always order it online, then you can either have it delivered or pick it up, that way you won't have to spend too much time in the shop walking through the aisles with all the sights and smells!
I order mine online mainly cause we don't have a car and it's much cheaper, as I can buy much more and take more advantage of the offers that way! Also you're not so tempted to put this in your trolley, and that, and oh that looks nice! And you can keep an eye on how much you're spending!

Hopefully you'll get your appetite back soon though!! :hugs:

I found it just above the hairline, pressing down hard, with the Doppler pointing down at a pretty extreme angle.

Ahw thank you!! Did you find it's better with a full bladder or an empty one??
I'm a bit bummed about my doppler, cause the way the 'wand' is shaped it's hard to angle it. Most dopplers have a straight wand and then the end is the bit you listen with, but mine is straight but the 'listening' bit is on the side.... so I hold it horizontal instead of vertical, if that makes sense...

if anyone didnt read my post on the facebook page i had bleeding last night and this morning so my doc called me in for a scan! baby heartrate was 176bpm and everything is growing perfectly! they did find a yeast infection so thats crumby, but otherwise everything is ok!

Glad to hear everything is ok Nikki!! :hugs:

we tried finding baby's hb again tonight... we both think we had it once or twice, but only for a second! So we'll have to try again I guess!! At least we have a better idea of where it is (if we DID in fact hear it!)

Nikki great news!

Development scan showed nugget measuring 7+2 heatbeat at 146bpm. Hubby's first scan too!
Another development scan next week. Fingers crossed!!

Lovely news Nikki! Now we just have to tell all our, blueberries, raspberries, olives, etc to behave and no more scaring us all!

Our 5th wedding anniversary was today, we had planned on going out somewhere fancy for lunch but instead we both had bad nausea (Dh's is from the humidity/heat) so we got some indian food from trader joes and had a cozy little dinner at home. which has been repeating on me since! But it was tasty :)

We exchanged cards with my in-laws, they gave us an anniversary card and we gave them one with copies of our scans, they promptly put them all on the fridge :happydance: They're so happy to have another grandchild on the way. Dh's parent's are older, they're actually in their 80's now! They couldn't conceive their own kids so they adopted Dh as a baby, then another boy and then finally a girl. My MIL is thankful to hopefully be around to see another baby join the family, I told her I seriously doubt she is going anywhere in the next year at least! I swear she has more energy than I do!

Morning girls. Hope ur ok. I'm sure my son knows how tired I am he use. to sleep til half 7 now its half 6 . I'm shattered x

My son always gets up between 6 and 6.30, but I refuse to get up until 7! He plays in his room or gets up and turns the telly on! (he's almost 2.5 though, but even before he used to just play in his room!)
I'm not sure how I'm gonna manage the nightwakings again with this next one though! haha and then get up early! And my son doesn't nap during the day anymore so I'm probably gonna turn into permanent zombie! :haha: He should be going to nursery then though, as he'll be 3 when this one is born! so I guess I could get some sleep in the morning when he's at nursery :p

Aww yeh my son will play in his cot and ill put tv on for him. But he moans lol. Ino I was saying the same to my oh . Lool x
Aww my son wil be 2 when this ones born x

Glad your ok Nikki! xx

Eltju and Donna...were both of your babies planned? Sometimes I wish I had left a smaller age group between my son and this baby as there will be nearly a 6 year difference...however when I look at it my son will be so excited to be my little helper!! xx

Yeh they were both planned for me hun,
As it took me 3 years to conceive my son,we wasn't preventing after him. I new I wanted a close age gap so they can grow up together . He will defo be ur little helper x

Lots of great scans, how awesome! I felt better yesterday but worse today...so much congestion and woke up at around 6am feeling like I was going to throw up! Interesting since yesterday I wasn't really nauseous at all. I know as you get closer to the placenta taking over symptoms can really wax and wane...I just can't wait until August 26 for my next scan...I have tried my doppler twice this week but couldn't pick up anything other than my own HB and my arteries which I think is normal for this stage. Just trying to stay relaxed and hope for the best...first tri is really sucky!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->