MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

We had our second viability scan and saw our little heart beat! 148bpm of pure love! :)
It was my fiancées first scan so he was really excited. Next appt is Aug 28. Yay!

Great news on the scans, Disney, Hockey and Allis!! Congrats!!

I hope all you current moms to LOs can find a way to get some sleep. I'm so exhausted all the time, and I'm getting lots of sleep. I can imagine how difficult it is for you moms.

Finding it so hard to keep up to date with this thread! I'm am sick, sick, sick of feeling sick! Today has been the mildest for almost 2 weeks which I am very glad of so I tried to catch up but theres just so much! So ill just say congratulations to all who have had lovely scans and ill try to keep up better from now on - who knows maybe today is the start of feeling better? Wish I could remember how long the nausea lasted with DS..

I haven't heard a dang thing from a midwife yet despite doctors confirming my pregnancy almost 2 weeks ago - do they just think "oh its her second baby, she can wait" :shrug:

I had an app so quick first time round.. grrr I just wanna feel like things are moving :p

I keep getting horrendous headaches :( every single day
My oh has took our son out 4 awhile x

Finding it so hard to keep up to date with this thread! I'm am sick, sick, sick of feeling sick! Today has been the mildest for almost 2 weeks which I am very glad of so I tried to catch up but theres just so much! So ill just say congratulations to all who have had lovely scans and ill try to keep up better from now on - who knows maybe today is the start of feeling better? Wish I could remember how long the nausea lasted with DS..

I haven't heard a dang thing from a midwife yet despite doctors confirming my pregnancy almost 2 weeks ago - do they just think "oh its her second baby, she can wait" :shrug:

I had an app so quick first time round.. grrr I just wanna feel like things are moving :p

My appointment with midwife is 2 weeks later than last time and nothing has changed, minus the fact I had a miscarriage last time.

10 weeks today! Two more weeks until my NT scan. :)

Oooo your a prune. :) I just feel rubbish but feeling guilty complaining but seriously im bored of myself complaing all of the time I don't know how hubby keeps sane lol x

Last time I heard from my mw quite early on and had an appointment at 7 weeks, but I'd had a mc by then - unfortunately couldn't contact her so she still came to my house for the appointment!! :dohh: that wasn't very nice, but ofcourse she didn't know! This time I didn't hear from my mw until about 8 weeks pregnant. Having my appointment on monday (as the mw's car broke down on thursday when she was supposed to come round)

Glad your ok Nikki! xx

Eltju and Donna...were both of your babies planned? Sometimes I wish I had left a smaller age group between my son and this baby as there will be nearly a 6 year difference...however when I look at it my son will be so excited to be my little helper!! xx

Yeah both mine were planned... I had a mc last year, that pregnancy wasn't planned but very much wanted! As we did want another one, but wanted to wait until we'd moved. Then I had a mc and we decided to just try again straight away as I realized how much I wanted it! Looking back though, I think I'm happier being pregnant now, ofcourse it's horrible having a mc and I wish it wouldn't have happened, but I know that it can be quite a lot harder having a 2 year old and a newborn (my son would've been 2yrs 2 months when that baby was due) than it is having a 3 year old and a newborn (he'll be 3yrs 1 month this time!)
Don't get me wrong I'm not happy about me having a mc but looking back maybe it was better - hope that doesn't come across as wrong or horrible, that's not what I mean..... if that makes sense!!

Eltjuh...It doesn't sound horrible at all...I know where your coming from :)

Sometimes I do regret not having one earlier...better late than never though ;)

xx

You defo don't sound mean hun I'm really scared of having a 2 year old and a new born x

xx

I have had smaller gaps and much larger gaps between my children lol (see sig for details) and each time was different but equally wonderful :D The main thing being about the larger gaps were that the older children were less jealous of a new arrival, and much more helpful lol :thumbup:
but they still all have a lovely close relationship. I did plan this current baby though, as I wanted another baby closer in age to my youngest -felt that the other 3 were getting so much older and he was getting more and more like an only child lol

xx

So i am currently waiting for a doctor to ring me back. Went to toilet and was some blood. Same thing happened, at the same amount of weeks back in November when we MC :( Trying to stay positive and upbeat, but its hard.

Still havant heard anything, been waiting about an hour now, I just want to know and get some reassurance! Thank you, will update once I know.

:hugs: Shabutie I hope everything turns out to be ok!

I had the monster of all nightmare sessions last night, woke up several times shaking with how vivid the dreams felt. The last one was the worst, I dreamt that we were in a car accident with DH and my parents. Strangely no one was hurt in the dream but it freaked me out with how real it felt. I have never been so glad to wake up and realise it was just a nightmare.

Is anyone else having super vivid dreams? I never had dreams like the ones I've been having for the past few weeks, they're not usually vivid enough to even remember half the dreams I had pre-pregnancy bar a few when I've been heavily stressed or emotional.

xx

I always thought 2 years would be a nice gap, always said I'd want 2 with about 2 years difference and was quite upset/annoyed when it was taking much longer to fall pregnant again after the mc than expected (we've always fallen pregnant straight away before) and that my son was getting closer and closer to being 3 by the time the next baby was gonna be born. But I'm quite happy now to have him be 3 years old by the time we have another newborn. The main downside I can think of though is that he doesn't nap anymore so I won't be able to have any naps during the day when the new baby is born - unless Lucas goes to nursery, then I'd be able to nap in the morning...(as he'd only be going for half days at first I think).

So i am currently waiting for a doctor to ring me back. Went to toilet and was some blood. Same thing happened, at the same amount of weeks back in November when we MC :( Trying to stay positive and upbeat, but its hard.

Hope everything is ok!!! I know it's hard to stay positive, but there is a chance (as you've seen with so many girls on here) that spotting doesn't necessarily have to be bad! But I know why you'd think that! I'd be the same!!!
Hope everything is ok!! Keep us updated :hugs:

Fingers crossed everything is ok hun!

Im so sleepy, nap time! Hubbys home so i dont have to worry anout dd!

Oh they are annoying me, I even had a little cry.

He wont send me to A and E for a scan as said they wouldnt see anything at 6 weeks, so wont reassure me. Also said they dont do scans on weekends, and only between 7-11 weeks. So he advised me to ring my doctors on monday and ask for a referral for a scan. But I will have to wait till I am atleast 7 weeks, which will mean next saturday, and they dont scan on weekends, so earliest I will be seen is 12th.

Thats 9 days of worrying :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"