MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

Wow that is insanely high hcg CountryMomma good luck at your scan!

I haven't been testing with Wondfo this time but I got a pack to use so I stay away from the expensive FRER while I obsessively test before my scan. Still not as dark as the control on these! 5w1d today...not panicking though as they are still positive lol. Yeah I know I should stop testing but I like checking to make sure it's still in there...seriously.

Attachments

• 2013-07-05 16.11.081543782966.jpg
    2013-07-05 16.11.081543782966.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 5
Those are fab lines I stil do the odd test as well. Makes me feel better lol x

I haven't been testing with Wondfo this time but I got a pack to use so I stay away from the expensive FRER while I obsessively test before my scan. Still not as dark as the control on these! 5w1d today...not panicking though as they are still positive lol. Yeah I know I should stop testing but I like checking to make sure it's still in there...seriously.

I finally got a test line darker than the control line at 5+2 but I hadn't tested 4 a few days b4 it x

Attachments

• 5+2%20x.jpg
    5+2%20x.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 4
My FRER is darker than the control I think Wondfo are known for taking longer to get that dark.

Hi everyone... please can I join you? I just got my BFP today at 10dpo after 1st month of trying!... EDD 18th March :)

EXCITED.

This will be my 2nd baby... God help me!

I bought 3 more tests at Dollar General today. My husband looked at me and said "you know the answer isn't going to change - it's still going to say you're pregnant." lol I said "I don't care. I just want to make sure."

He thinks I'm insane.

Congrats Measmummy!!! :)

I thought about buying a pack of 2 tests the other day, but luckily they were out of stock!! :haha: I told hubby afterwards (cause I'm really bad at keeping things from him, or lying!!) and he didn't get it either... I was like: it's all these girls on the babyforum (that's what I call this, as he'll know what I mean then! haha) they make me wanna do it, cause they do!!
I think we're all making each other crazy :haha:

I bought 3 more tests at Dollar General today. My husband looked at me and said "you know the answer isn't going to change - it's still going to say you're pregnant." lol I said "I don't care. I just want to make sure."

He thinks I'm insane.

LOL my husband is the same way...but he's not the one who is pregnant so boo to him lol. I just still have a hard time believing I'm pregnant...once I start getting a bump I think I will feel a lot better. I think I am just a natural worrier and the fact that I've had three chemicals does not help at all. Sometimes I feel really positive about this pregnancy, and other times I am filled with worry...maybe that's just my fluctuating hormones though :haha:

He thinks I'm insane.

LOL my husband is the same way...but he's not the one who is pregnant so boo to him lol. I just still have a hard time believing I'm pregnant...once I start getting a bump I think I will feel a lot better. I think I am just a natural worrier and the fact that I've had three chemicals does not help at all. Sometimes I feel really positive about this pregnancy, and other times I am filled with worry...maybe that's just my fluctuating hormones though :haha:

That's EXACTLY why I keep doing it - I still think it's a sick joke my body is playing on me. Like I'm eventually going to wake up and realize this never really happened. So I just keeping doing it to make sure. Especially since my symptoms aren't getting worse - they're just staying the same, so that makes me even more paranoid. lol

I so can't wait until my ultrasound.

Wow countrymama those are insane #'s!!! Hahaa. My bet is definitely on two!!! Hehehehe so cool!

So check it out ladies....this is how I'm telling my mom and dad tomorrow. They're always bugging me for printed pics of my daughter so I've printed off a bunch and this is the one that's going to be at the end! ;)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 8
I think our facebook announcement is going tobe something like that! I love it! Ineed to incorporate ella into it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->