MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

Aww yeh bless. I'm the same if something did go wrong I'd want someone to speak with about it x I've just got my pregnancy diary in the post . I've stil got my last one :) x

Morning ladies!
Welcome and congrats measmummy. :happydance:

Woop for midwife appt donnarobinson - It really does make things seem more real once you start seeing them. I have my first GP appt this week too. It is not until Thurs and I reckon she wont do anything (might even wait on a positive urine from the lab :shrug:) but should at least refer me to midwife.

I am getting right worried about going on holiday and not knowing if bubs is in the right place. I will only be 7weeks so wont be anywhere near a scan date and just keep thinking 'what if its ectopic and I find out in Spain?' No reason to think so!!! Just another worry lol! Wonder if I mention it to doctor if there is anything she can do -like get me an early scan -doubt it very much !! Just wishful thinking.

I really want to share my news with someone IRL lol - but I have 4 sisters and if I share with one I must share with all, but don't want them all knowing in case my nieces /nephews overhear and find out before my own children. But think it is too early to tell the children (I have told my DD though, so maybe should tell my older boys too ??) :nope::nope: Dilemma

Or could tell my mum, but dad is on his holidays and he will be upset if he knows she knew first (they do not get on! and she would rub it in his face at earliest convenience lol -#crazyfamily)

xx Hope all mummies and bumps are well today, I feel really heavy in my pelvis, I had a right busy shift at work Thurs night and was on my feet practically the entire 12 and a half hours -think it may be that

xx

hehe.... we aren't telling anyone until my 12 week scan! I think on facebook I'm just going to post the scan pic and write 'Hubby wouldn't let me have a cat... soooooo....' ;-)

I'm a bit worried today actually. I took a spare test I had and the line seems to be lighter than yesterday's???

LMAO -Love this idea haha.

Test could just have been done with more dilute urine for lots of reasons, try not to worry xxx

I had a free clear blue digital so just did it 3rd ee of day, ws scared for result but come up 3+ quickly ! Its exciting seeing it in words lol x

Attachments

• IMG-20130706-00451.jpg
    IMG-20130706-00451.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 2
Yeh it defo does, aww bless u speak to ur doctor see what he says , worst he can say is no we can't scan u yet :)
As 4 telling ppl tell them wen ur ready, I just can't keep a secret lol x

Morning ladies!
Welcome and congrats measmummy. :happydance:

Woop for midwife appt donnarobinson - It really does make things seem more real once you start seeing them. I have my first GP appt this week too. It is not until Thurs and I reckon she wont do anything (might even wait on a positive urine from the lab :shrug:) but should at least refer me to midwife.

I am getting right worried about going on holiday and not knowing if bubs is in the right place. I will only be 7weeks so wont be anywhere near a scan date and just keep thinking 'what if its ectopic and I find out in Spain?' No reason to think so!!! Just another worry lol! Wonder if I mention it to doctor if there is anything she can do -like get me an early scan -doubt it very much !! Just wishful thinking.

I really want to share my news with someone IRL lol - but I have 4 sisters and if I share with one I must share with all, but don't want them all knowing in case my nieces /nephews overhear and find out before my own children. But think it is too early to tell the children (I have told my DD though, so maybe should tell my older boys too ??) :nope::nope: Dilemma

Or could tell my mum, but dad is on his holidays and he will be upset if he knows she knew first (they do not get on! and she would rub it in his face at earliest convenience lol -#crazyfamily)

xx Hope all mummies and bumps are well today, I feel really heavy in my pelvis, I had a right busy shift at work Thurs night and was on my feet practically the entire 12 and a half hours -think it may be that

xx

So just remembered my mum leaves to go home to spain on Tuesday so was thinking of telling her b4 she goes.

She has been looking for me to give her a family photo of us for ages, was thinking of printing of this one in colour without the added bubba pic and then saying 'or I done one in b&w if you'd prefer?' and handing her this one lol - not sure how she is going to take it - really think she is going to be disapproving as she thinks I am too old :nope:

what do you think? lol

Attachments

• File21withbub.jpg
    File21withbub.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 9
Awwww wantabubba I'm sorry you think your mom won't be supportive. Hey, she may surprise you!! I think that picture is awesome!!!! Omg so perfect!!

Actually it's funny. I SEE those shirts for sale everyone but no one I know or no one fb has done anything remotely creative to announce their prgnancies. One couple on fb once stood beside that "bump ahead" sign and did that. So that seems to be the "trendy" one. I'm excited to use the only child expired shirt and be the first!!!! Especially among all my friends and family.

Yes dizziness is a symptom :)

Yea in laws, i love mine, but some things omg, i could scream lol.

I had the dizziness the other day... We were at the swimming pool and I was trying to get Lucas changed... everytime I bent down I'd get all dizzy!!

And I like my in-laws, but they are a bit weird sometimes. My mother-in-law is very bad at letting go of the past (which is quite a big deal) and she holds a grudge, really bad!!! When my husband told her he might want to move to Holland (before me and him were even together) she didn't speak to him for 3 months!! It's ridiculous! She acts like a child sometimes.... so if there's ever anything hubby doesn't like, like she says she's gonna call us and then doesn't, he can't really say it to her because he doesn't want to fall out with her! :dohh: I understand, but at the same time I'm like, if you don't say it she won't know how you feel!!

Eltjuh, my mil is the same w holding grudges....so far she hasnt done it to me,but were pretty close...her sons are her babies though, i swear she still buys them socks and shoes for work, i hate it! Lol. Its not that we cant afford them but she still wants to bemommy.... When we first started living together she would come over and iron his work clothes!i was like,wtf?! I out an end to that real quick!

Omg i started breaking out like i did w my first!!! I never have pimples unless my period is on its way or im prego!

I have a question....Has anyone been told that they have a cyst. I wonder because when i fisrt found out i was pregnant I was 3 weeks pregnant and because im pregnant so soon after my ectopic pregnancy in may. I was told to see doctor as soon as i find out. so i went to er and they said they saw a cyst on my right side which is same side my ectopic was and they also seen what they say they think is either a cyst or another ectopic because they seen fluid and it was kind of bigger then cyst on other side. so i guess my question is have any of you had cyst before and should i be concerned that it is going to be another ectopic?

The cyst is called a corpus luteal cyst, they produce hormones until the placenta takes over ( i think)... They will usually shrink on their own...

Whatever side irs on is most likely the side u ovulated from :)

She has told us multiple times, "he doesn't need to worry about having any more kids, he already has two he has to take care of" and she says it over and over and over.

She's........interesting. To say the least.

Ohhhhh in law stories!!! I think we'll get along famously!!!! I too have in laws who are "special". They don't do or say anything personally against me... But just them in general, the choices they make, how they act towords each other...oh man. For example, when we found out DD was a girl we told our mother in law her name was going to be Sophie. Her response "Sophie??? No I don't like that name. You know what you should name her??? Selena!!!! Now that's a name I like " hahahahaha. Luckily my husband is under no preconceived notions and will put his mother in place very quick. But it still makes for some hilarious stories.

J_lynn...dizziness most definitely a symptom!!!!!

Hey where's my Mrs JJ at!?!?!

Hehe my husband is like that too - he doesn't stand for her mouth for even 2 seconds and he will put her right in her place promptly. Especially now because she's been known to make me cry so he is in ultra-protective mode hahaha

I have a question about exercising whilst pregnant. The past few weeks I've been doing circuit training twice a week and I LOVE it. I put on a shed load of weight with my first so I'm determined not to go through that again. Do you think circuit training is safe whilst pregnant??

Whatever side irs on is most likely the side u ovulated from :)
I'm guessing that i ovulated from my left side since thats where their concern is with my left...my right side they said they seen one but was just a normal cyst they said the one on the left is either a complex cyst or another ectopic...and of course this worries me because i've had an ectopic before but on my right side not my left..the only thing keeping me the least bit positive besides god is the fact that they were trying to say it was a possible ectopic but i was only 3 weeks so i feel that if that was a baby growing there they wouldnt have been able to see it that soon.. dont you think?? because if you cant spot a baby in the uterus that early i would think you coulnt diagnose an ectopic that early..right??

Yes dizziness is a symptom :)

Yea in laws, i love mine, but some things omg, i could scream lol.

Thank goodness because it hit me hard last night. I got up to go to the bathroom and could hardly keep my balance!
My mother in law is sweet as all can be, don't get me wrong - but she doesn't think before she speaks. I don't think she's intentionally mean, she just doesnt think.

Every time I am over there alone with DH, she always manages to find a reason to bring up about how much DH loved his exwife and how he has kept her wedding ring and just loved her so much.

And that's NOT true at all - he was miserable with her and hates her guts. She cheated on him from age 15-30 and he had no idea until he was 23 when they had their oldest (the 2nd child was a drunk accident - she was pissed, he felt like he stuck with her for life then) they didn't sleep in the same room for the last 5 years of their marriage and he was with her strictly for the kids. She stole my mother in laws identity for $40k, along with his best friends, she is a horrible mother and he got primary custody.... There is literally not a single thing about that woman he even moderately can stand for 3 seconds. So she says that garbage and it makes me cry, the. He gets upset and screams at her lol

She just doesn't think. But she would do anything in the world for me and always tells me how she's so glad he finally found someone who takes cares of him, keeps a clean house and loves him. She says we remind her of her and her late husband and that love like ours only happens once in a lifetime. So she doesn't hate me - she just is horribly poor with her word choices :(

Eltjuh, my mil is the same w holding grudges....so far she hasnt done it to me,but were pretty close...her sons are her babies though, i swear she still buys them socks and shoes for work, i hate it! Lol. Its not that we cant afford them but she still wants to bemommy.... When we first started living together she would come over and iron his work clothes!i was like,wtf?! I out an end to that real quick!

Omg i started breaking out like i did w my first!!! I never have pimples unless my period is on its way or im prego!

Hehe if my MIL did that, I would hand her a list of the other things around the house that need to be done with a thank you card and a $20 bill :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->