MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

I think our facebook announcement is going tobe something like that! I love it! Ineed to incorporate ella into it!

I also ordered her a t shirt from etsy...I can get the name of the store. It's adorable. It says "club only child...member since 2011" with a big red stamp beside it that says "expires march 2014". That's how we plan to tell our in laws and the rest of my extended family (later) we have a big family BBQ late August so were just gonna put the shirt on her and let her walk in. Because its not really "in your face" about the message I'm really curious how long it will take everyone to figure out! Lmao

Man, I haven't even thought of announcing yet really...gotta get that first ultrasound under my belt to feel even remotely comfortable with that idea! I have told a few people like my mom and my boss who I felt needed to know. I view them as a support network so if anything does happen then I will have people who are there for me. My grandmom called me the other day asking all these questions like "anything new and exciting?" It was as if she knew but I was able to skirt around all her questions, LOL! I am not sure what I will say if anyone asks if I am pregnant...I feel weird saying "no" but then again I don't really want to say "yes" at the moment. Hopefully I won't make anyone suspicious quite yet!

Ya. We've only told my sister, DH's one sister were super close with and my best friend and then were telling my mom tomorrow. That will be it for some time until I have an u/s and confirm everything is good.....as soon as it is though..... We're READY!! Hahaha

We did tell the familiesalready and a few friends....we told each other, yea its early, but if we sadly lose the baby then that was gods plan. Id be terribly upset, but i always feel everything happens for a reason. ... I hate the 3 month rule.

I'm doing the "pink or blue; a baby is due!" Cards with the ultrasound picture; that's what we're doing for Facebook. My parents already know and I think my mother in law is going to be much less than thrilled so we aren't doing anything special for her - my DH is just going to tell her lol

She has told us multiple times, "he doesn't need to worry about having any more kids, he already has two he has to take care of" and she says it over and over and over.

She's........interesting. To say the least.

We did tell the familiesalready and a few friends....we told each other, yea its early, but if we sadly lose the baby then that was gods plan. Id be terribly upset, but i always feel everything happens for a reason. ... I hate the 3 month rule.

Yeah, I think the 3 month rule is stupid :( I am waiting not a moment past 10 weeks. I want to do it at 8 weeks after our ultrasound but he's making me wait. He's not really comfortable with 10 weeks but oh well - we are meeting in the middle. I have to push it out so I am putting my foot down as to when we announce the little one is on the way ;) hehe

I all of a sudden got horribly dizzy this evening ... And it's not going away. It's very odd! I never get dizzy? This is how I was the whole weekend I found out I was pregnant - I wonder if its a symptom?

She has told us multiple times, "he doesn't need to worry about having any more kids, he already has two he has to take care of" and she says it over and over and over.

She's........interesting. To say the least.

Ohhhhh in law stories!!! I think we'll get along famously!!!! I too have in laws who are "special". They don't do or say anything personally against me... But just them in general, the choices they make, how they act towords each other...oh man. For example, when we found out DD was a girl we told our mother in law her name was going to be Sophie. Her response "Sophie??? No I don't like that name. You know what you should name her??? Selena!!!! Now that's a name I like " hahahahaha. Luckily my husband is under no preconceived notions and will put his mother in place very quick. But it still makes for some hilarious stories.

J_lynn...dizziness most definitely a symptom!!!!!

Hey where's my Mrs JJ at!?!?!

Morning girls, I've told a few friends & and my oh has told some of his family. I told everyone quiet early with my son as well. I don't think waiting til 3months changes anything , x

Morning peeps, I retested this morning, I've no Idea why, now I'm worried they're quite light for 21 dpo

I've replied in ur other post hun, if ur worried go and get ur bloods done, but I'm sure all is fine cud u be a little less than u thought ?x

Hi Hun, they won't do bloods here, I have to wait till next Monday for my scan. I can't be less than I thought, I charted. I'm just hoping that I've seen the sac and that it's maybe slow developing?

Aww ok hun, yeh I wouldn't worry hun, ino its hard not to, maybe try a different brand if u want to a clearblue or something , my clearblue ones were dark way b4 other tests x

So I've got the midwife tuesday :) not long .. Glad I didn't have to wait til 8 weeks like I did with my son, I don't see my proper midwife til 8 weeks I don't think. But I get all my information & my notes etc on tuesday, :) then I have my midwife on the 25th, I like when I have something to look forward to the time goes quicker , I'm 6 weeks monday, :) x

Hehe when I found out I was pregnant I bought my hubby a card that said Sorry!! And wrote inside: Sorry I can't go on any rides with you in Legoland! And he just looked at me and said: ARE YOU??? :haha: Last time (with my mc) I did a test, and stuck a post it on it saying: I think I'm gonna be a big brother and had my son wake hubby up and give it to him!!

As for telling anyone else... I told my family (parents and siblings) just by text, cause they live abroad and we have this group chat on whatsapp. And I told a couple of friends. I figured I'd want some people to know if something goes wrong rather than just having hubby to talk to! And I know I wouldn't be very impressed if one of my sisters was pregnant and didn't tell me until 12 weeks... :blush: So I told them a couple of days after we found out!
Hubby's family doesn't know yet (apart from his brother who is coming to Legoland with us tomorrow).

I'd like to come up with a nice way to announce it on fb, cause everyone seems to do nice things like that now!! I just don't wanna do the: I'm gonna be a big brother t-shirt cause it's been used so many times now!! haha

hehe.... we aren't telling anyone until my 12 week scan! I think on facebook I'm just going to post the scan pic and write 'Hubby wouldn't let me have a cat... soooooo....' ;-)

I'm a bit worried today actually. I took a spare test I had and the line seems to be lighter than yesterday's???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->