MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

Anyone else's husband gone really (over) protective???
My hubby won't let me do anything, I wasn't even allowed to hoover/vacuum the other day!!! And when we go in the car with his brother (we don't have a car) I have to sit in the front so I can sit on the left side of the car... same as my son always has to sit on the left, cause hubby thinks that's the safest side in case we get an accident!! :dohh: He wasn't like this with my son!! I know why he does it, and it's sweet, but if I'm not allowed to do anything for the next 8 months I think I'm gonna go crazy!! :haha:

We have the first ultrasound (first visit with Doc) at 8 weeks. It is the day we come back from DH's family reunion. We moved the appointment to the day before the reunion, so we can share the news at the reunion (including to his 86 yr old grandmother, who is visiting from another country).

But now I'm having second thoughts in case things don't go well at the ultrasound. I'd probably be too devastated to attend the reunion. What do you think...bad move changing the appointment?

Chai, I'm sure everything will be fine. I think your plan sounds great! I also can't wait to share with my grandmother, she's 82 and I just know how much it'll mean to her to find out.

Here are my tests from 5+2...I think I really might stop taking frer soon, they are getting pretty much as dark as they're gonna get I think. I slept so well last night, about 12 hours... I really have been just so exhausted so I definitely needed it!

Oh I also had a dream I had triplets...oh man...that'd be insane lol!

Attachments

• 2013-07-06 09.55.191772933213.png
    2013-07-06 09.55.191772933213.png
    81.9 KB · Views: 6
Eltjuh, my mil is the same w holding grudges....so far she hasnt done it to me,but were pretty close...her sons are her babies though, i swear she still buys them socks and shoes for work, i hate it! Lol. Its not that we cant afford them but she still wants to bemommy.... When we first started living together she would come over and iron his work clothes!i was like,wtf?! I out an end to that real quick!

Omg i started breaking out like i did w my first!!! I never have pimples unless my period is on its way or im prego!

Hehe if my MIL did that, I would hand her a list of the other things around the house that need to be done with a thank you card and a $20 bill :p

Omg icant beleive she would say that about his ex, obviously hes not w her for a reason!

I should give her a list of things to do lol

As for the cyst i dont think they would be able to detect it this early,maybe at 5 weeks, but im not a doctor so im not exactly sure :shrug: Hoping for a baby snug in ur uterus!:)

We have the first ultrasound (first visit with Doc) at 8 weeks. It is the day we come back from DH's family reunion. We moved the appointment to the day before the reunion, so we can share the news at the reunion (including to his 86 yr old grandmother, who is visiting from another country).

But now I'm having second thoughts in case things don't go well at the ultrasound. I'd probably be too devastated to attend the reunion. What do you think...bad move changing the appointment?

I dont think moving it was a bad idea hun! Im sure it will be good news, the odds are in your favor! How exciting to be able to share it w th entire family :)

Hello everyone I'm Ashley, I have 3 children 2 girls and a boy -10,9 & 8! I've been with my hubby for 10years. I had a chemical in may & I just found out I'm expecting! I had a nice dark positive yesterday morning so I should be due in March! Have my first Dr appt Monday to check my levels.. Good luck to everyone & congrats!

As for the cyst i dont think they would be able to detect it this early,maybe at 5 weeks, but im not a doctor so im not exactly sure :shrug: Hoping for a baby snug in ur uterus!:)[/QUOTE]

I Have a doctors appt for the 11th when i will be exactly 6 weeks pregnant then and i'm just a nervous wreck....i'm hoping for it to be stuck in the right spot this time...I dont feel the same way i did when i had my ectopic. it feels like a real pregnancy thjis time but they really put that doubt in my mind a little. but i cant do anything but just pray that i see my baby on ultrasound on thursday and that i possibly hear the heartbeat to...i will keep u updated..thank you

As for the cyst i dont think they would be able to detect it this early,maybe at 5 weeks, but im not a doctor so im not exactly sure :shrug: Hoping for a baby snug in ur uterus!:)

I Have a doctors appt for the 11th when i will be exactly 6 weeks pregnant then and i'm just a nervous wreck....i'm hoping for it to be stuck in the right spot this time...I dont feel the same way i did when i had my ectopic. it feels like a real pregnancy thjis time but they really put that doubt in my mind a little. but i cant do anything but just pray that i see my baby on ultrasound on thursday and that i possibly hear the heartbeat to...i will keep u updated..thank you[/QUOTE]

I bet everything will be perfect <3 Good luck!

BTW we have the same due date :)

Can I join? My baby is due in March (3/14) but I know I'll have her in February. I feel like I belong in neither group. I have to have a scheduled c-sec at 36-37 weeks due to a vertical c-sec scar. But I want bump buddies! Can I play along?

Of course Menelly! Welcome and congrats!!

BTW, I have noticed lots of early ultrasound dates on this thread...is that standard practice? I don't think I am getting one until quite a bit later on though I guess I don't really know? I would like one at 8/9 weeks because I am scared they wouldn't see much this early.

Can I join? My baby is due in March (3/14) but I know I'll have her in February. I feel like I belong in neither group. I have to have a scheduled c-sec at 36-37 weeks due to a vertical c-sec scar. But I want bump buddies! Can I play along?

Ill be havingmine in feb too sine ill be induced at 37-38 weeks :):flower:

Of course Menelly! Welcome and congrats!!

BTW, I have noticed lots of early ultrasound dates on this thread...is that standard practice? I don't think I am getting one until quite a bit later on though I guess I don't really know? I would like one at 8/9 weeks because I am scared they wouldn't see much this early.

I think ppl who are high risk get them every 4 weeks... At least my doc does.

Hello Ladies and Baby Monkeys!
So happy to have found this thread. I still can't believe I'm pregnant!
Had a MC back in January, but it didn't delude my hopes in retrying. I waited 3months...
ABOUT ME:
_Been married for over a year
_Originally from California but living in Italy as of 5 years
_First Pregnancy (I'm 5 weeks, 4 days)
_Thankfully became pregnant on the first try
_My dilemma will be on choosing the birth country_USA or ITALY
I would love to have my baby in California near family
And it would be the best for his/her future
_POSSIBLE BIRTH DATE : MARCH 1, MY HUSBAND'S BIRTHDATE
OR just might be a February 28 birthday(my mom's birthdate-she's deceased & my wedding anniversary)
But whatever day will be a beautiful day I'm sure!

Having an ultrasound in two weeks-can't wait to hear the heartbeat or beats! Wouldn't mind twins-they run in my family.

Looking forward to hearing about all of you and giving my support to you ladies!

Bani from Rimini, Italy

I Have a doctors appt for the 11th when i will be exactly 6 weeks pregnant then and i'm just a nervous wreck....i'm hoping for it to be stuck in the right spot this time...I dont feel the same way i did when i had my ectopic. it feels like a real pregnancy thjis time but they really put that doubt in my mind a little. but i cant do anything but just pray that i see my baby on ultrasound on thursday and that i possibly hear the heartbeat to...i will keep u updated..thank you

BTW we have the same due date :)[/QUOTE]
thats cool I guess we can be bump buddies...lol..so when do you have a scan lined up??

We don't normally have u/s until 12 weeks and then 20 weeks and then one more around 30-something??? I ended up having gestational diabetes so once I hit 32 weeks I ended up having u/s every couple of weeks so I stopped following that schedual.....I also ended up having a 6lbs 12 oz baby so my dr thinks GD is more genetic and not much on my end because I eat the way I should already......so I just go along for the ride and enjoy seeing my bubba.

BTW we have the same due date :)[/QUOTE]
thats cool I guess we can be bump buddies...lol..so when do you have a scan lined up??[/QUOTE]

thats cool me and you can be bump buddies and share our pregnancy together do you have a scan lined up?

Hello Ladies and Baby Monkeys!
So happy to have found this thread. I still can't believe I'm pregnant!
Had a MC back in January, but it didn't delude my hopes in retrying. I waited 3months...
ABOUT ME:
_Been married for over a year
_Originally from California but living in Italy as of 5 years
_First Pregnancy (I'm 5 weeks, 4 days)
_Thankfully became pregnant on the first try
_My dilemma will be on choosing the birth country_USA or ITALY
I would love to have my baby in California near family
And it would be the best for his/her future
_POSSIBLE BIRTH DATE : MARCH 1, MY HUSBAND'S BIRTHDATE
OR just might be a February 28 birthday(my mom's birthdate-she's deceased & my wedding anniversary)
But whatever day will be a beautiful day I'm sure!

Having an ultrasound in two weeks-can't wait to hear the heartbeat or beats! Wouldn't mind twins-they run in my family.

Looking forward to hearing about all of you and giving my support to you ladies!

Bani from Rimini, Italy

Welcome!

Oh italy!i loved italy! :)

Welcome to all the new girls!! :flower:

We don't have early scans here unless you have a high-risk pregnancy or recurrent miscarriages or bleeding obviously. So only 2 scans, 1st around 12 weeks and the 2nd around 20 weeks! I was lucky to have 2 20wk scans last time cause I moved, so they wanted to do it again :) Which was nice!!
I'm looking at moving again around the time I'm 12 weeks or somewhere between 12 and 20 weeks. So maybe I'll get a 3rd scan again this time!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->