MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

Thanks hun, yeh the shop was full, I was trying to get what I needed was just an accident but I blamed myself and was in bits, I was terrified the hospial would go mad but she said she sees it al the time and its really common in babies because there ligaments are shorter than normal, and it'll probally happen again but it wil stop as he grows x

I know its crazy, 32 weeks tomorrow! Are u serious? Lol .... Fingers rossed no one goes too early though! :)

I'm so sorry that happened Donna, but as Ella said that can happen to anyone. As much as we want to, we can't keep our eyes on them 100% of the time. I remember when DS picked up some highlights from Woolworths and we walked out the shop before I realised he even took them. I returned them as soon as I found out and told him off, but he just carried on smiling at me.

Another time was when DS was on a climbing frame. He must have climbed it hundreds of times, so I took a sip of my drink as it was a hot day and of course, that moment I take my eyes off him he lands flat on his face, screaming his head off. He fell backwards then tried to correct himself then hit his head on the metal bar before ended up on the floor. So a trip down A&E and feeling like the worse mother in the world, all was good. He had his head glued together, had a massive war wound, which impressed all the boys at school, but now its a tiny little scar and would even know it was there. I think the most worrying thing is you hear about people getting their kids taken away if you take them to A&E, so your worrying what the doctors and nurses thing, then your worried that your baby is seriously hurt, then your blaming yourself as you could of prevented it.

I'm glad he's alright though. Amazing how resilient they are.

Thanks girls. I was defo worried what they would think bt she said its so common . It was an accident .

My cousins gilfriend is 11 days ahead of me , so she's 34+6 and she had her baby not long ago. She's been having pains al morning went to hospital and out he popped 5lb 1oz and is perfectly healthy !! X

Eltjuh- it is really amazing no one has delivered yet! even being early there is always someone who goes early.

Donna- :hugs: you are a fab mama!!!

Morning girls hope ur ok. Woke up this morning with the worst back ache ever ! Like I've slept on the floor ! :(

So I see the midwife thursday & do my birthplan.. Getting real close now & I am so unprepared ! X

Hi ladies been looking for this thread for ages now as in 3rd trimester it just seems to be people waiting to pop n labour watching! How are you all feeling? I just want my little princess here now but obviously i know she needs to cook and due to money issues all we have got is some clothes and a buggy, going out friday (payday) to get more clothes, bibs, moses basket, steriliser, bottles etc - basically bits so IF she does come early she has things she needs and we can just go get the extra bits after - i feel sooo unorganised - please tell me im not the only one? Xx

Laur I am in exactly the same boat! I do have all the important bits now, got bottles, sterilizer, moses basket, bath, bouncer pram + sheets and blankets and plenty of clothes. Need to buy some towels and bibs then I'm pretty sure if she made an appearance we would have all the important things and everything else can come later!

Also surprised noone has gone into labour yet, our babies must be very happy in there! xxx

Feeling awful today.... My throat started hurting yesterday and today I woke up it was still hurting and I just feel blegh!! :wacko:
Guess I'm coming down with something.... taken some paracetamol to hopefully help with my throat!!

I have most everything i need but this is my 2nd and nothing is organized. Weve also been tight on $$ but i still need a double stroller! Im ok with buying that after shes born if need be only because we really dont go anywhere shopping til the weather warms up and around 2 months. Her room needs to be painted, i did just sterlize bottles but yea, nothings done and ill be induced in 5 weeks and go back to work next week! Eeeek!

I MUST buy a new mattress for my Moses basket!! Keep forgetting lol but once i have that then I am pretty much set for the early days. Other than the fact that I cannot find my knitted shawl lol, but that it's more sentimental than necessary, I have loads of blankets etc but all the others used the shawl.

After bubs is here I still need a cot, cot bedding and a play mat, jumperoo,and a high chair but will get those once we know the sex :) xxx

I need loads! I've all his clothes sorted and his crib and moses basket, just need a crib bedding set, for that I've got some wipes and bath stuff, need more and nappies, need milk and bottles, got my stelirser and a car seat , got towels blankets etc, need my pram and bits and bobs and so gta do my hospitla bag. And new a new swing I threw cjs out wen I moved house cuz seemed wobbly..
I'm sure he's lying transverse again . I can't move cuz my bcks so sore x

Didn't you keep anything from CJ Donna???
We've got everything we need, cause we kept everything after we had Lucas. We've set up the cot in the baby's room and the changing table and his playpen. Done 1 load of washing (all newborn clothes and the covers for the moses basket), got the moses basket set up in our bedroom. Got all the bottles and steriliser out, though I'm not planning to use that for quite a while as I'm gonna be breastfeeding again.
Got the travelsystem still, so planning to use that again.
Just wanna get a new mattress for the moses basket and I need to sort my hospital bag out and we're picking up a baby carrier on tuesday...

Yeh we kept yeh we kept most stuff , I have all his clothes, blankets, carseat, bouncer, moses basket sterliser, cot which he's stil in. I've brough new matresess for the moses basket and crib , I've stil got do washing , I'm buyin a double pram that turns to single , and I need new bottles threw cjs out the ova day, wanted new tho I had kept his swing but that was abit wonky so threw it out , I've got main things reli just my bag and babies need doin plus little odds n ends like napppies milk, etc and a new changin bag x

Well, the rest of you are far ahead of me in terms of being prepared for baby. All I have is her crib, one set of crib bedding, a bit of newborn and 1-3 month clothes, 5 Bumgenius cloth diapers and 7 pairs of newborn socks.
I still need a ton
(1) car seat/stroller combo
(2) bottles/breast pump
(3) tons more cloth diapers, wipes
(4) crib linens and waterproof crib cover
(5) baby blankets, more towels and washcloths
Just ugh.

And, our small 2 bedroom townhouse must be totally rearranged--my daughters room has to be moved from the second portion of the master suite to what is currently the office, and the office must be moved to the living room. Only then can I set up the baby's stuff in the master suite! The clock is ticking!

Add to that the fact that I still am hugely stressed over VBAC vs c section. My OB office keeps calling to schedule a c section and I keep ignoring the call. :)

I wonder if my lo is transverse! Im in so much back pain today i vomited bc it jst hurt that bad! I cant get comfortable if i stand, sit, lay...im so restless :(

Just popping my head In to say I was pleasantly suprised to get sexy nursing bras and nice nursing tanktops for a very reasonable price at Target today....thought I'd pass the info along :thumbup:

eltjuh- hope you feel better fast! we are just now getting over bad colds around here :wacko:

nikki- yikes! hope you don't get dick again and get some rest :hugs:

we have absolutely everything we need. of course that doesn't stop me from looking at baby stuff every time we go to the store :blush:

hi ladies

hope everyone rested well this weekend ...

everyone seems more organised than what I am LOL ...

I have nothing besides a few packs of diapers, a few toiletries, 2 outfits, a diaper bag and a few blankets ...

but I did however make a laybye for the other clothes and will be taking it out this weekend ...

we dont have the cot yet although we know which one we want, no bottles, nothing :shrug:

@ blessedmomma sorry for the spd ...
@ forever congrats on your little girl ...
@ nikki I feel u on that one my middle and lower back hurts so much and I also told my DH I think baby is lying transverse

Im also wondering who will have their March monkey first ...

my DH and my son was busy with the baby corner ... I think it turned out pretty good considering they have never done anything like this before ... I just feel lucky as this was done with love :cloud9:

YAY I MOVED UP ONE BLOCK!!!!!

Attachments

• 20140111_235502.jpg
    20140111_235502.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member