MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

nikki- ouch!!!! that happened to my mom too :( is there a bigger risk of breaking your tailbone again this time?

welcome forever!! :)

Good day ladies

Happy new year to each and everyone of you :yipee: ... our babies birth year is finally here :happydance:

I havent read much of the previous posts will do so shortly

first day back at work ... a little hectic

but only 5w3d to go until im officially on maternity leave

I went for my appointment yesterday and me and bubs are doing well ... baby is very active and big and I have only gained 9.3kg this entire pregnancy so my doc is very happy with that ... :cloud9:

I got my letter to book my hospital bed and also got my note to say when I should stop working ... everything feels so real now

Im seeing my doc on the 4th of Feb again ... in 4 weeks time ... he says I have a healthy pregnancy so he will only see me at 34weeks and then 36weeks again and then decide if he will book weekly visits ... I guess its fine seeing that I do have to pay a co-payment at each visit LOL so I will be saving as well ...

Hope everyone is well

Thats a good weight gain, I'm not sure about what I have put on, think I'm in denial and would rather not know.

Anyone getting pains in their shins? They feel like shin-splints I used to get from running (and I'm certainly not doing any of that right now!) So add those to calf cramps and I am walking like something from the Living Dead! Its bad.

I'm getting bad leg cramps in the middle of the night they kill and I can't get comfy.. I think I've over done it cleaning the kitchen don't feel well now and I'm all achy :( x
I have no idea what I've gained I'd rather not no lol x

Thats a good weight gain, I'm not sure about what I have put on, think I'm in denial and would rather not know.

Anyone getting pains in their shins? They feel like shin-splints I used to get from running (and I'm certainly not doing any of that right now!) So add those to calf cramps and I am walking like something from the Living Dead! Its bad.

I had that with my last pregnancy.... Hope it won't happen again cause you can't really do anything to relieve it!!

So they put me on procardia for my constant contractions and last night they were finally slowing down efore bed....but it seemed all lastnight that my belly was hard AS a rock and pulling on my back, and now my entire back is in pain today! If its not one things its the other.....just 5.5 more weeks! Gotta keep reminding myself!

sorry your so sick donna r :( I have a house full of sicky's right now. surprised I don't have it

happyhome- I haven't had any leg cramps this time. thought I remembered it being related to calcium or potassium or something??? not sure. had it bad with a couple of them, but not the last few babies.

blessed- yay for maternity leave coming up! we are so close now :happydance:

nikki- hope the contractions stop :hugs:

Contractions slowed down a lot, which allowed me to get some stuff done around the house! But that, in turn, has made my hips and lower back hurt like a mofo! I just took some tylenol and hope i sleep well tonight..,the past few nights have been horrible and i went mental on my dh today! Agh.

Back to school today for my older ones so just me and dd3 at home, its strange, but so much quieter! lol

Got told I'm waddling more now, isnt that lovely to hear?? I guess I am though but the pain from reoccurring leg cramps really isnt helping me walk.

I'm waddling by the end of the day bc it feels like someone's kicked my crotch :winkwink:

Nikki I went mental on DH and started to cry tonight bc of his super stinky farts. Crying over farts! (I hope your contractions and pain ease up a bit)

Welcome forever :flower:

Donna R hope the bug passes quick. Ugh I can't imagine throwing up this pregnant.

Leg cramps: I started to get them and remembered they were caused by lack of potassium and realized I was craving bananas.....hooked myself up and been eating atleast two everyday and haven't had one since. Worth a try for anyone suffering.

jessesgirl- you crying over your DH super stinky farts cracks me up :lol:

I wake up every day waddling like I was kicked in the crotch. think its the pressure on my hips overnight :shrug: and by the end of the day im doing it again probably from all the pressure of her being so very low :(

my baby is also low and I also waddle now ... my DH keeps on telling me to walk normal as if he knows what it feels like to carry the weight of a basketball around ... LOL

sorry u feeling sick Donna and Nikki take care of yourself hun

I cried a few nights ago coz my DH wouldnt help me put on my pj pants ... LOL he was so shocked and scared at me crying over that ... now he helps me every night

I saw some posts regarding packing hospital bags ... I havent packed mine yet will probably only do so at 36 weeks ... dont want to do it before the time

Feel better Donna!

Nikki, so glad the meds are helping!

and I cried at hubby because he refused to help shave my legs, he said he doesn't want to hurt me if he nicks me with a razor.. I showed him my attempt at getting the back of my legs and cried you think you could do worse than that (I had several nicks down the back of each leg lol), sometimes I hate having long legs! I swear I could give a contortionist a run for their money with the performance it took to twist and reach (and I have long arms too, just a stupid angle with bump in the way).

I had my 30+5 ob appt today, I am shocked I only put on 2lbs over Christmas, I had actually forgotten how much I weighed in at 3 weeks before in my tiredness so when I saw the scales I thought it was 5lbs and the nurse goes "Oh you must have been really well behaved, did you eat at all over the holidays? just 2lbs?" My ob was impressed too lol especially as she was a bit negative when I had spikes in gaining before. she went through what checks etc she'll do over the next few weeks and that our last scan will be at 36 weeks, last check for strep and then it's weekly visits until he arrives.

Tomorrow I'm picking up toiletries etc to go in my hospital bag, so far I have pj's a robe, a scrubbie poof thing and a few outfits for Aiden to come home in, I'm thinking I need a bigger bag, my robe takes up so much space but I know from my gallbladder surgery that it's cold in the mornings out in the hallways and if I want to walk around I'm going to freeze in a gown lol.

Hubby and I did a little shopping and had a nice lunch, we came home to a huge surprise... 4 boxes full of registry items on our doorstep! (and apparently there's still more to come) One of our friends had us dumbfounded with so many items off the registry and not just the frivolous things we'd added, things that will be so useful! I don't think there are enough thanks in the world to convey how much we appreciated her gifts to our son. We are so overwhelmed by kindness and generosity, hubby and I said to each other our registry was always more of a shopping list for us and we never expect anything to be bought off it. So when someone does buy things, especially that many it's a huge shock lol

Attachments

• Lyn's gift to Aiden 002.jpg
    Lyn's gift to Aiden 002.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 6
Morning girls. Thanks 4 the well wishes.. I'm feeling a bit better.. Just up with my son now. Its pitch black outside! The joys of getting up wen people r stil in bed lol.
I haven't been sick since yday.

33 weeks today & a durian fruit :/ no idea what that is ! Can't believe I'm due in 7 weeks and classed as full term in only 4!! The matresses come yday4 the crib and moses basket. Perfect fit. Just need bedding 4 the crib and that's those done. Asdas baby event starts the 16th online 20th instore , the tommee tippee bottles I want in blue are on offer 6 for £10 which is fab. So ill be getting them. Still need milk, nappies, more wipes etc x and obv course the pram !x

aww I love baby shopping ... so my baby shower at work is a surprise but I do think it will be the 31st of Jan as my boss is paying for it ... its only me and him in our dept but the ladies on our floor is hosting it they asked for his help and he said he will pay for everything ...

I think its then coz he is under the impression that I wont be at work from Feb :/ LOL but anyways Im so excited now and my bff also spoke about my babyshower in mid Feb ... yay me and baby are getting spoilt now

Yay 4 getting spoiled ! :) I'm not having a baby shower ! Don't have many friends lol x

And i didnt sleep well at all last night! I give up ntil i deliver. I hnestly got better sleep when dd was a brand spankin new newborn!!

Donna, do you know if the asda event has the pink ones for the same offer? I cant seem to bring up the page online at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->