MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

Yeh they do hun :) my cousin had a leaflet thru , argos have also got the pink and blue on sale now for £13 :) x

donna- glad you are feeling better :hugs:

blessed- yay for showers :)

Disney- so nice to get some wonderful gifts for baby <3 we have everything we could want or need, but my mom got us 4 bags of diapers and a box of wipes. so nice!

nikki- I def sleep better when the baby gets here :thumbup:

Ive been sleeping so well lately ... enjoying my sleep as much as I can LOL

Glad ur sleeping hun! My son who was sleeping better now thinks its funny to wake at 4/5am and think its time to get up!! Its a joke and I dno hw I'm gna manage once chads born! X

shame donna I hope he goes back to his slep routine so you can rest as much as you can ...

it feels like my baby wants to break out today ... baby has been poking me and pushing up all morning LOL ...

Thanks Donna.

Had a bit of a better night, dd3 woke the once and that was only 3am so not bad at all.
Got some weird straining in the side of my legs through the night, think it's me over compensating for the rest of the cramps.
My stomach feels flabby and fat today, where baby jessica is hiding I'm not sure, had some BH too.
Hoping to get some rest over the weekend but I doubt it will happen.
Going to view a house to buy on Sunday, excited for that.

So not envious of you ladies that have been having strong BH's anymore lol, Seems at night I seem to get one every couple of hours, mostly when I know I'm dehydrated (I wake up at 4.30am most mornings super thirsty or have a full bladder and now that's accompanied with a BH or two but not enough to warrant calling my ob. They go away if I walk around thankfully but now super tired and back to needing a nap :sleep:

Hope all you other March ladies are doing well!! I'm team yellow btw so anxious to find out what i'm having :thumbup:

I officially have spd :( not happy about it. never had it before and im in so much pain. cant just sit all day with other kids to care for and cant keep going on like this. ob is offering physical therapy, but I don't know how I will ever fit that in

Congrats forever

Sorry blessed xxhugs hun, it is awful but not too long to go now ( although some days it does feel like I cannot go on with this pain with her and wonder how I can cope with two more months so know where you are coming from)

Xx

You know what.... I'm quite surprised that no one has gone into labour yet..... I know no one is full term yet, but there's usually someone that delivers early!
Wonder who's gonna be first!!

Only 4 weeks until the first people are 37 weeks!!

Morning girls, congrtz forver, sorry blessed

Ino it gone so quick ella. As if were thinking about being full term !! Its mad ! :/ dnt seem to mins ago since we found out

I was up a&e with my little boy last night , :(
He's fine but we were in a shop going down the aisles , there very slim at one point and I was pushing him in his pram , he must of snuck his arm out trying to grab a pack of crisps I didn notice and kept going . I quickly noticed and moved his home bt he was screaming at home , wudnt move his arm or use it . I was in tears felt like the worse mom in the world.
Anyway took him a&e to be safe , we got there he was seen by a nurse who said she didn't think it was serious , and said a doctor will see us, so put us in the childrens room, he started playn away using his bad arm lol. Dr called us and said by the way he was holding his arm she thought it was twisted/pulled elbow. So she checked him and then checked 4 the twisted elbow it was tha. He sobbed when she clicked it back into place but was then fine !
She said she wud check him in 20 mins to make sure it was ok, but she didn't need to she checked again there n then n he was fine ! Didn't cry one bit lol.
I was so upset I nearly fell over getting out the taxi ! Was scared
Glad he's fine now tho . Sorry4 the essay lol

Hope ur all ok x

omg, that must've been scary!! Not your fault though, could happen to anyone!! We've had it plenty of times where Lucas was trying to get something and you just don't notice....
Luckily everything is ok!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->