MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

Has anyone had any severe mood swings near the onset of labor in past pregnancies?

A couple of days ago I was a bit tearful; but tonight I broke down and sobbed hysterically for quite a while all because my husband had bathed the dog in the bathtub that I desperately wanted to soak in.

And when I say hysterical, I mean shaking and loosing it sobbing; the only other time I have ever felt like I did tonight was when I first started taking birth control pills.

Has anyone else experienced this soon before labor?

I didn't really have any mood swings last pregnancy, but apparently it's pretty bad this time!! :dohh:
I do remember crying every day after my duedate that I wanted my little boy!!! :cry: But I think that was just cause I was so set on him being the one baby in our family that wasn't gonna be late - but he came at 41+6....:dohh:

I've been having some weird crying spells this time, but I think they might be just linked to being tired... the other day I was laying down on the sofa and just started crying and I didn't even know why!!! Hubby wasn't there, which was a good thing cause when he's all sweet I get worse :haha:
And my 3 yr old didn't even really notice, or he just didn't have a clue what was going on haha.

Not sure whether mood swings can be a sign of labour being close though! Sorry!!

Well hopefully you'll start losing more soon Donna, so you don't have to go for your induction on monday!!! Good luck, I'll be stalking :winkwink:

hi ladies

congrats to all the mommas who had their babies ... didnt have internet for a while ...

im still here still pregnant doc decided to re-do my NST as we failed on Monday ... next appt this Monday will then decide on a POA ... feeling very uncomfortable lately ...

take care mommas will pop in on Monday with an update

Good luck to all getting induced ...

Ugh the baby blues have begun :*(.... It got really bad last night.... Hopefully it sorts itself soon!

Aww Nikki, I'm sorry to hear this :hugs: have you got a lot of support and someone to talk to? How are you feeling overall after the section? X

Update us soon blessedbaby.

Ugh Nikki you just went through some crazy rough experiences, NICU, a sick baby and the hormone changes after birth. :hugs::hugs::hugs:
Find someone you can talk to and cry it out. Be easy on yourself.....:flower:

Wow sorry ladies! Gone a whole month geez. I was hunkering down, prepping for the baby and surviving the last month of my degree program.

Nikki, I'm sending you good mojo! Hang in there and take it easy.

I'm anticipating baby blues soon, but right now I'm enjoying being a new mom. Son was born healthy with no complications on the 28th at 1:23pm and weighed 7lbs 2oz! He's beautiful. Had to do an epidural, couldn't take the pain after 3 days worth of labor (much of which was very intense). I don't feel weak or ashamed tho. I really tried hard and everything went well. My baby boy practically slid out, he was so eager to be born!

Thanks Donna! Oh man, when the contractions started it was the worst back labor. Totally immobilized from the pain. I was dilating so slowly too...

Wow sorry ladies! Gone a whole month geez. I was hunkering down, prepping for the baby and surviving the last month of my degree program.

Nikki, I'm sending you good mojo! Hang in there and take it easy.

I'm anticipating baby blues soon, but right now I'm enjoying being a new mom. Son was born healthy with no complications on the 28th at 1:23pm and weighed 7lbs 2oz! He's beautiful. Had to do an epidural, couldn't take the pain after 3 days worth of labor (much of which was very intense). I don't feel weak or ashamed tho. I really tried hard and everything went well. My baby boy practically slid out, he was so eager to be born!

Ahw congrats!!! What's his name???

I so can't wait to hold my little boy!! He feels really low tonight and am having lots of cramps in my bum and we got some fish & chips earlier and when we were waiting for that I felt lots of pressure in my hips. Hope it's doing something and baby won't be too much longer!
I personally reckon he'll be here by 41 weeks, so the 14th! Just hope he times it right, being born on a friday afternoon/night would be nice so hubby has 2 days off after.....

Congrats geekie on your son, hope you are recovering well and settling in well with baby.

Nikki Hope you are okay hun, you really have had a rough time hugs xx

Donna you getting excited for Monday?

Ella, any further cramps?

Blessedbaby good luck hun hope things happen soon xx

So no March babies yet? Who will be the first one ? Xx donnar I think! Only fair since your due date was one of the first hun lol xxx

No, nothing much happening, had a few more period like cramps in my back like I've had before... think they're just baby's position....
I'm not expecting him to come before his duedate, but hope he won't take too long after!

Yeah I wonder who's gonna be the first March baby!! Donna might be first if no one gives birth tomorrow! Considering she's being induced on monday!

We had our shower today, baby got so many gifts, I just know he will be spoiled! Now to wash and sort everything! We are so excited to meet him!

Morning girls. Hope ur all ok. I was having a few pains in the night but nothing much , they died down! I'm so tired , cj been sleeping well but I can't been awake since 4am , I've got a pounding headache . Were having morning cuddles and a hot chocolate! Dreading leaving him 2moz I really am ! I just no he's going to miss me plus I've worked so hard on his routine to get him sleeping better & ino its going to be messed up!

I am excited and can't wait to meet him but I'm stil really scared ! Like really scared! Ino he's got to come out tho. I hope he's born tomoz . I was inducded on the sunday with cj and he wasn't born until the next day I'm hoping this time its quicker I wna be in and out ! Its mad to think this could be my last day without him here!

Techinally he isn't due until 2moz by my dates! X

Sounds like you will have a baby on your due date then Donna <3 if everything goes well, you can ask for 6 hour discharge and get straight home to cj afterwards xx just make sure they induce you early!! With Dawson, I could not get a bed until late afternoon, was induced at 4 pm and then be sure he was born at half six, they told Mr they would not release me at midnight. I was in no position to fight either, IF I go in this time, big IF I am demanding I get induced early so I can leave and go home from delivery. :) xxx

Aww yeh I really hope they induce me early and hope it only takes the one pessary, that's all it took with cj!
I'm hoping I can leave after the 6 hours, just hope I don't hemorage or chad hasn't pooed in my cuz they have to monitor them for 12 hours then I think!

I've got to ring at half 8 in the morning to make sure they've got a bed for me x

Has anyone had any severe mood swings near the onset of labor in past pregnancies?

A couple of days ago I was a bit tearful; but tonight I broke down and sobbed hysterically for quite a while all because my husband had bathed the dog in the bathtub that I desperately wanted to soak in.

And when I say hysterical, I mean shaking and loosing it sobbing; the only other time I have ever felt like I did tonight was when I first started taking birth control pills.

Has anyone else experienced this soon before labor?

That happened to me this time. Suddenly very emotional 1-2 days before labor. Hopefully it is a good sign for you!

Its my due date today lol
Jessica is 3wks old tomorrow.
I cant get into the doctors but reading my pill packet from before it says I can start taking them 21 days after birth, I dont know if to risk it or not.
I'm no longer bf so that's not a factor. And my bp was fine last week when mw checked, no longer bleeding either, so I dont know what to do.

Donna R u r so gonna b next to have a baby!

There's a girl in the FB group admitted to L&D and in labor right now. Not sure of her username on here though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->