MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

Ohhh yay!! Hopefully it'll thin out quickly and they'll break your waters! Shouldn't take too long after breaking your waters!!
Good luck!!!

Soo exciting im beyond jealous hehe just had a really long walk to bnq and back to buy paint for bathroom got oh doing that this afternoon and tomorrow then new floor to lay on wednesday so I suppose good job she seems to be staying put at least til we are done with the bathroom. Cant help but be irritated tho, no amount of walking or cleaning or bouncing on gym ball is doing a thing not even a damn bh grrrr! Lol xx

My hubby is painting the hill under our tree with the monkey in baby's room as we speak! So now that's done, baby is allowed to come !! :haha:

Hope you're doing alright Donna!! Hopefully you'll be holding Chad soon and you can go home soon!!! :hugs:

I too am bouncing, walking as much as I can with my crutches and really went for it at aquanatal but not much happening!
I had bend over in pain back ache whilst in the pool, and serious strong BH, so much so that everyone noticed and went ooh labour? Contractions? The midwife was quite excited too lol, but the back pain stopped by the time I was out the pool, and the BH stopped being uncomfortable by the time I got home :( then started bouncing on my ball and only managed to make my spd sore lol!! A midwife turned up about 2 pm to check something in my birth kit lol, got the impression that my aquanatal midwife mentioned me because she asked me how my class had went that morning lol and how I was feeling! Lol

Disappointed is not strong enough lol!!! Nothing happening now apart from the fact I can barely shuffle from room to room with my sore pelvis haha.

Hope you are snuggling Chad now Donna xxx

hi ladies

had my last OB visit until I have my 6 week check up ... having a c-section done on Wed at 8am ... my BP is high and Im showing signs of pre-e as I picked up 4kg in the last week ... have to go to hospital to be admitted tomorrow and did various tests today ...

All the best Donna ...

Right now Im ok and not nervous yet LOL

Moms who had c-sections any tips for recovering faster and how long should I expect to stay at the hospital?

I'm not sure where you're located and it may vary by hospital but I'm in Ohio and the standard stay for a c-section is 4 days but I've heard of many instances where you can go home after 2 days if you show that you can get up and walk around and aren't in too much pain.

My c-section is Thursday and I'm hoping to stay the full 4 days as I won't have much help with my baby and 2 year old when we're discharged and you're not allowed to lift anything heavier than the baby for a couple weeks.

Good luck with your c/s!

I was only 2cm last time I got checked, waitin4 a space on delievery to have my waters broke !

Its all back labour again! I think he's back to back I'm so scared its unreal, I don't wna do it ! :( x

Oh Donna, try not to be scared, being tense really won't help. Think of each pain as bringing you closer to your wonderful new son. Soon you will be holding him in your arms.

Good luck blessedbaby and waves with c sections xx
Donna hope you get to delivery room soon, get your waters broken then have a quick progression xxx

Ahw Donna!! So sorry it's taking so long!! Was hoping you'd be holding him by now! :hugs:
I agree with the other girls though, try to relax, it'll help you progress, but I know that's hard when you're scared or anxious!
Hope you get some cuddles soon!!! :hugs:

AFM, had a cramp earlier which I honestly thought was a contraction, but nothing since... so I guess not! :dohh:

Good luck Donna! Not much longer now :)

AFM - No idea what's going on in there but my bump is so sore today & she's very low. She's moving in the most painful ways possible and is apparently fascinated with continuously kicking my cervix and bladder. So happy to only have 2 more nights of this lol.

I'm fully dialted but he's back to back so gota wait an hour b4 I start puishing ! That's the bit I'm dreading the most x

Good luck. My last one was back to back (I knew she was but doctor never confirmed until after she was born) and I pushed her out no problem.

Well, it appears that my 5 yr old DD has viral gastroenteritis! She has been sick with atrocious diarrhea today and yesterday; I am so worried that I am going to catch it! If I do get sick, there is no way I can have my c section Friday! I am freaking out with worry!!

I know that no one can control when they fall ill; but it could not be worse timing!! :(

Well girls ! He's here !!! Born at 4.28 I think and weighjing 9lb 1 oz I'm sure she said . I'm tired !! But well and labour was so much easier ! 45 mins to push him out and didn't scream once !!! X

Aww congratulations Donna!! And a big well done!!! Looking forward to seeing the pics and birth story!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->